The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Discover How to Stop Excessive Sweating  (Read 1483 times)

Offline shane richards

• First timers
    • View Profile
Discover How to Stop Excessive Sweating
« on: 19/08/2009 15:19:56 »
Do you want to stop those embarrassing moments of excessive sweating? If so, there is a solution for you. I have come across a remedy a few months ago that has helped me to stop sweating excessively. I couldn't believe it at first because I thought it wouldn't work. The best part about this remedy is you don't need a prescription for it. You will be able to stop excessive sweating by using products you may already have in your home. It seems like yesterday when I would sweat so easily doing minimal tasks, but that doesn't happen now. I would be so embarrassed because I was the only one sweating. It didn't feel good having people ask me "are you okay" all the time. I can't forget about the underarm sweat that would stain my shirts instantly. I have tried so many different kinds of deodorants as well as other remedies to at least slow down my excessive sweating. Nothing came close to solving my problem, making me feel as if I will have this problem for life. I hated feeling sticky all the time and I know there are other people in the same boat I was in a short time ago. Then I stumbled upon this natural remedy that has cured me forever. Now I don't have to wear those baggy, dark colored clothes I used to wear anymore. I have provided a link on this page that will give you more information on this highly effective remedy.

You risk getting banned if you continue to post spam links. Mod
« Last Edit: 21/08/2009 00:28:33 by sophiecentaur »

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
Re: Discover How to Stop Excessive Sweating
« Reply #1 on: 19/08/2009 16:35:31 »
Try this one too:

If that link works I'll eat my hat.

The Naked Scientists Forum