The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Why Are Some People Short-sighted and others Long Sighted ?  (Read 3326 times)

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
As a sheepy I am of course long-sighted (US translation service: "Long-Sighted" = Far Sighted...."Short-Sighted" = Near-Sighted:....sheesh !!)

Being Long-sighted enables me to keep an eye on my harem and any offending sheepy bois who might want to partake of my sheepy action !

Thusly, when reading I need to ewes spectacles. look, here I am with my designer frames:

Me With MY Designer Frames

Why are some people long sighted and others short sighted ?...I suspect there are many more short-sighted peeps than long-sighted yes ?...why's that then ?

I would like to know this as it's something that I would like to know. Once I know it..I will not need to know it again.

hugs & shmishes

mwah mwah mwah

Neil
Here's looking At Ewe Kid !!   
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Why Are Some People Short-sighted and others Long Sighted ?
« Reply #1 on: 29/09/2009 01:14:41 »
Sheepy you look so sexy in those frames...WOOOOWHOOO! LOL...

I am near sighted and do not see well far awy but as I get older I also have trouble reading my pill bottle or shampoo instructions as it seems far two tiny to read!

I am not sure why it is.. I have astigmtisms in both eyes.. one weaker then the other but for the life of me I can't remember which one! My eyes are mor football shaped then basketball shaped ie.. astigmatisms so you end up seing differently... I do not understand it exactly!

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29/09/2009 16:12:21 »
Sheepy you look so sexy in those frames...WOOOOWHOOO! LOL...

I am near sighted and do not see well far awy but as I get older I also have trouble reading my pill bottle or shampoo instructions as it seems far two tiny to read!

I am not sure why it is.. I have astigmtisms in both eyes.. one weaker then the other but for the life of me I can't remember which one! My eyes are mor football shaped then basketball shaped ie.. astigmatisms so you end up seing differently... I do not understand it exactly!

Thank ewe kareny mam,

Does this mean that ewe wear glasses or contacts then ?..

so you're near sighted then ?..I think most people are...

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 29/09/2009 16:12:21 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums