The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CONTRACT RESISTANT MRSA  (Read 12613 times)

Offline esecallum

• View Profile
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CONTRACT RESISTANT MRSA
« on: 15/09/2005 11:50:28 »
WHAT TO DO IF YOU CONTRACT ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANT MRSA.

With MRSA infections increasing rapidly in and out of hospitals the below information will save your life and limb if followed carefully after other options like pharamaceutical drugs have failed you.

You should always consult a registered health practitioner and use the below information as a last resort although using it earlier may help you to avoid complications as the treatment is not harmful if followed as below.

It is non-patentable , non-drug based and therefore not profitable for established pharmaceutical companies.

Your doctor will dismiss it automatically but you should do your own research using a search engine like google.

If you are infected with antibiotic resistant MRSA and wish to save your limb and life then the following set of instructions will save your life.I suggest you save this information and pass it around.

If a limb has become infected with MRSA and your doctor suggests amputation and if you dont want it amputated then wash the effected limp in warm water and scrub gently away any dead surface skin cells.

While the limb is still wet put it in a thick plastic bag and seal it in with sellotape around the edges so thats its airtight.

Next get a the hose from an Ozone generator and make a small hole in the bag and seal it with sellotape to make it airtight.

Then switch on the ozone generator and leave it on for from 1 to 4 hours depending on severity of infection.

You can repeat the treatment over a few days for very acute cases.

The ozone gas will kill any MRSA on the skin and transdermal zxone will go through the skin and kill any MRSA inside the limb.

Its a good idea to open the windows while you are ozonating the limp as ozone is not good for the lungs.

If the infection is not in a limb which can be easily wrapped in a plastic bag then do the up to the neck ozone bagging again using sellotape to seal the bag at the neck so its airtight.Use a large thick binliner and stand in it while a friend/relation seals you up.Again open the windows.

But have a warm bath prior to ozone bagging and again to speed things up a gentle scrubbing to remove dead skin before bagging.

You will find this saves your limb and life.

Ozone generators can be purchased from google and can cost from 160 upwards and last a very long time.

The generator costing around 160 or $200  will be more then adequate as long as the ozone output is around 200 to 300 mg/hour.

Drinking ozonated cold water will increase the elimination of the MRSA infection and associated toxins even more quickly.

I suggest you all look up medical ozone in google or transdermal ozone or ozone bagging or variations thereof.

This will give you additional research materiels

I already have an ozone generator and routinely drink ozonated water to keep healthy.The water gives you a slightly heady feeling as if you had too much oxygen for a few seconds after you drink it.

The point of this information is to enable you to save your own life  and limb after other options have failed you.

You should save this information as a text file and spread it around.

Offline memasa

• View Profile

drkev

Re: WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CONTRACT RESISTANT MRSA
« Reply #2 on: 22/09/2005 15:11:01 »
Wouldn't work. If you touch another part of your body then what is to prevent the transient organisms being transmitted to that part? How do you know which part of your body the MRSA is on? Nearly every single one of us carries MRSA on our bodies with no ill effect in fact I probably have it in my nose right now as until recently I worked on hospital wards with MRSA patients.

The best way to treat MRSA is with baths in a chlorhexidine solution. MRSA is only resistant to methicillin or penicillin based antibiotics and a range of drugs are still useful.

We also have a cream called bactroban which kills the bug as well. The ozone idea is impractical as several parts of the body can harbour the organism.

Live long and Love life

Kevin Fisher

Offline Andrew K Fletcher

• Neilep Level Member
  • KIS Keep It Simple
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24/09/2005 09:12:27 »
Best way to kill MRSA is to cover the whole body including the hair and face, in freshly squeezed lemon juice, rubbed into the skin! = MRSA Dead. Repeat 2 times first day, then once second day. Lemon juice even kills the aids and HIV virus as posted previously on another thread. Oranges and Lemons Say the Bells of St Clements! But the Human Memory has a short span.

Also, drink a glass of water with a freshly squeezed lemon in it twice a day to ensure any unwanted bacterium in the gut gets the same treatment, this way you hit the big internally at the same time.

I have seen antibiotic resistant bacterium wiped out in a pus filled uterus with two internal application injected inside the vulva of a very sick bitch "bull terrier" completely clearing the pus in two application over two days. Not a fluke as it has worked every single time when this problem has arisen over many years of Bull Terrier Breeding. I drink Lemon Juice and water almost every day, it is ver refreshing and gives the tummy a very pleasing warming feeling, It is also a very efficient diuretic and contrary to popular belief it has an alkilizing effect on the stomach acid. Furthermore, it provides a massive dose of vitimin C. On the skin, if used too frequently it can cause some minor burning.

Code: [Select]
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2261&SearchTerms=lemon
Andrew K Fletcher

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."
K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"
« Last Edit: 24/09/2005 09:38:15 by Andrew K Fletcher »

Offline chris

• Neilep Level Member
  • The Naked Scientist
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Scientists
« Reply #4 on: 26/09/2005 08:42:01 »
But Andrew,

to allude to what Dr Kev pointed out above, the site of carriage of MRSA is usually in the nose. The bugs are only transiently present elsewhere on the body surface (assuming intact skin). Therefore, unless you want to gun lemon juice up your nose, then I'd go for a tube of naseptin which can eliminate carriage in a few days !

Chris

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception"
 - Groucho Marx

• Neilep Level Member
  • KIS Keep It Simple
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26/09/2005 18:14:35 »
Have tried the lemon juice up the nose Chris, it works fine for sinus infections cleaning out the muck in a single application. Used about 70 percent boiled water and 30 percent freshly squeezed lemon juice. Stings a little but man that stuff is one powerful decongestant. I used a syringe body to snort the stuff :) had this problem for a long time and used all of the prescription drugs, which did not work! Now there's a surprise Chris :)

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."
K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

Offline cruzin4us

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26/09/2005 20:34:12 »
Ok Andrew, this sounds tempting to me since I get sinus infections quite frequently.  Just have question or two.  How much lemon juice do you "snort" as I picture myself drowing in the stuff.  As a sinus infection sufferer, I'm willing to try just about anything, including snorting lemon water.

• Neilep Level Member
  • KIS Keep It Simple
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28/09/2005 08:32:15 »
Just a tiny amount, about 2 mil per nostril of lemon and water mixed. Try using a much weaker solution to begin with, you might find 70/30 too strong. And its ok to blow you nose after a few minutes because the lemon carries on working long after its application.

Let the boiled water cool down before adding the lemon to it

Andrew

K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

• Neilep Level Member
  • KIS Keep It Simple
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28/09/2005 08:57:40 »
Now, if there are any nurses and doctors out there that are concerned about contracting MRSA, you should carry a lemon with you at all times and use a little as a hand wash and nasal wash. And if there are any people working on the mrsa in the lab, then do plese add a single drop of lemon juice to the culture and let us all know what happens to the bug. Prediction: Kills all known bugs stone dead, even wipes out sperm in 20 seconds and is great for terminating unwanted matings in bitches, and I suspect every other animal on the planet. Also very good for wiping down chopping boards in the kitchen, cleaning out the fridge, wiping any food preperation surface. So why not give it a try and let us know what you find when using it? Nature holds all the answers, we just have to listen to what she tells us!

Your interest and health at heart. Andrew K Fletcher

Reprod Fertil Dev. 2004;16(5):555-9. Related Articles, Links  

The HIV/AIDS pandemic: new ways of preventing infection in men.

Short RV.

Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia. email:.

Nelson Mandela has recently said that HIV/AIDS is the greatest health crisis in human history. At the end of 2001, UNAIDS estimated that there were 40 million people living with the infection, with 5 million new cases, and 3 million deaths per year. About half the infected individuals are men, and heterosexual intercourse is the commonest route of infection. Although condoms remain the first line of defence, they are unpopular in parts of Africa, where the pandemic is worst, so an alternative is needed. Post-coital penile hygiene has received little attention. Wiping the glans penis and inner foreskin immediately after intercourse with an acidic solution like lemon or lime juice, or even vinegar, should immediately kill the virus and might prevent infection; clinical trials are urgently needed. Several studies in Africa and India have now conclusively demonstrated a 2-7-fold protective effect of male circumcision against HIV infection. Circumcision removes the inner foreskin and the frenulum, which are the prime sites of HIV entry into the penis. Since male circumcision also protects men from human papilloma virus infection, and their wives from cervical carcinoma, the procedure should be encouraged in developed and developing countries.

PMID: 15367370 [PubMed - in process]

K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

Offline cruzin4us

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28/09/2005 13:45:28 »
Andrew,
THANK YOU.   I will try this the next time I get a sinus infection.  I really appreciate you responding to my question!
Laurie

Offline cruzin4us

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 28/09/2005 16:31:02 »
Cathye,
Do you use AOL or something else?  I save the web address below in my "Favorites".  I'm not a computer guru (except I did figure out the dang smileys) [:o)].  If you know someone that can help you with computers, just ask them how to save something in your favorites.  

Let me know if it works for you.

Laurie [8D]

I'll write more later.......

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #10 on: 28/09/2005 16:31:02 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums