The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: face skin condition  (Read 3370 times)

Offline robbojnr

• First timers
    • View Profile
face skin condition
« on: 16/09/2005 18:04:33 »
hi all

i have had a skin condition for about 8 months were my skin burns all the time when im outside and its tingles constantly, it becomes inflamed  quite easily even when water is put on it or touched. My naturopath hasnt a clue what is goin on, although my adrenals are shot to pieces which are being treated..

i was using a product at the time with vitamin a which i suspect might be the cause but as for getting the barrier back its a nightmare....
im exhausted looking for answers or help and my skin pretty damaged from all the irritation it has been subjected to, which has led me to become really depressed ..funny that i came of the meds as well at the same time this happened so it could be anything

Offline inga

• View Profile
    • http://poison-free-home.info/
Re: face skin condition
« Reply #1 on: 21/09/2005 18:27:16 »
quote:
Originally posted by robbojnr

hi all

i have had a skin condition for about 8 months were my skin burns all the time when im outside and its tingles constantly, it becomes inflamed  quite easily even when water is put on it or touched. My naturopath hasnt a clue what is goin on, although my adrenals are shot to pieces which are being treated..

i was using a product at the time with vitamin a which i suspect might be the cause but as for getting the barrier back its a nightmare....
im exhausted looking for answers or help and my skin pretty damaged from all the irritation it has been subjected to, which has led me to become really depressed ..funny that i came of the meds as well at the same time this happened so it could be anything

H'mm .. what is your usual diet? Are you, by any chance, eating buckwheat sprouts?

Inga

Put a smile on someone's face with newbielink:http://smile-starters.com [nonactive]

Offline anthony

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03/10/2005 13:20:21 »
The solution, or first step at least, is to see a real dermatologist, your doctor will refer you.

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
« Reply #3 on: 04/10/2005 00:34:07 »
robbojnr

I agree with anthony please go see your doctor, it could be something that could be cleared up in days.

Alternative therapys do have there place, but your GP should always be your first port of call with anything medical.
A good Naturopath should have advised you to go and see your GP if he couldnt diagnose your condition:)

Michael                                      
« Last Edit: 04/10/2005 00:35:18 by ukmicky »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 04/10/2005 00:34:07 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length