The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Can we build a new Reality Theory?  (Read 21318 times)

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
Re: Can we build a new Reality Theory?
« Reply #50 on: 20/11/2009 01:56:18 »
I couldn't connect the bolded text with your gravity charge notion. As I recall, you proposed a magnetic monopole as the gravitational charge. That part did not sink in for me.

Because for your model to aquire a 50-50 concordance (those cycles) any time a photon crosses into a curvature and a charge is released, you said an absence of magnetic charge is valuable. So in concordance with this, i proposed this can be removed where gravitons (that stuff which creates and is the same as curvature) gobbles up that magnetic side of the photon. The two charges which inexorably remain, is the magneminity of the photon travelling a geodesic path..
« Last Edit: 20/11/2009 01:58:52 by Mr. Scientist »

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #51 on: 20/11/2009 01:59:23 »
Do we understand each other now?

:)

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #52 on: 20/11/2009 03:34:47 »

In fact, i add another modification/explaination. A magnetic monopole above are gobbled by gravitons which makes the graviton field weak. The reason why the permeability between the absorption of the monopole is due to having only one pole.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #53 on: 20/11/2009 12:11:50 »
I have not yet seen the need to name the residual fields that I visualize as gravitons. They would be changing electric and magnetic amplitude potential, but would be too weak to directly interact with anything. Photons moving through these weak fields would find their points of saturation at a slight offset toward increasing field strength of the diminished fields.

Kiran The King Kai

« Reply #54 on: 20/11/2009 12:16:07 »
I have not yet seen the need to name the residual fields that I visualize as gravitons. They would be changing electric and magnetic amplitude potential, but would be too weak to directly interact with anything. Photons moving through these weak fields would find their points of saturation at a slight offset toward increasing field strength of the diminished fields.
guys can I join you ?
I mean only if I have time.
do I need to fill the agreement form ?

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #55 on: 20/11/2009 16:01:59 »
No form required; just think, and show us your thoughts. This is speculation, so don't be restrained in your thinking.   ;D

Feel free to use any ideas you find here; when you go for your Nobel, just give us honourable mention.

Kiran The King Kai

« Reply #56 on: 20/11/2009 16:13:41 »

No form required; just think, and show us your thoughts. This is speculation, so don't be restrained in your thinking.   ;D

Feel free to use any ideas you find here; when you go for your Nobel, just give us honourable mention.
Did you say speculation ??
WOW I am really good at it LOL ..
Ok I need some time for this ..

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #57 on: 20/11/2009 17:44:11 »
Remember that our quest is to discover that principle that John Wheeler wrote about. From the Opening Paragraph it is:

"Some principle uniquely right and uniquely simple must, when one knows it, be also so obvious that it is clear that the universe is built, and must be built, in such and such a way and that it could not possibly be otherwise."

Then if you know anything about probability theory, and you see that relativity alone provides so much phenomena that exactly matches to the extended decimal, you see that the odds in favour of the reality advocated in the link are many millions to one.
« Last Edit: 21/11/2009 10:59:21 by Vern »

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #58 on: 21/11/2009 14:08:01 »
More than millions. We are talking around 10^10^123!!

Wild eh?

Kiran The King Kai

« Reply #59 on: 21/11/2009 15:40:09 »
Good bye all !!

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #60 on: 21/11/2009 16:41:41 »
WHERE TOO

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #61 on: 21/11/2009 21:15:51 »

Wild eh?
I wonder why it is that although we have known this for about 200 years and there is not even one piece of experimental evidence that it is not what is real; we still cling to magical ideas of reality.

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #62 on: 22/11/2009 02:45:06 »

Wild eh?
I wonder why it is that although we have known this for about 200 years and there is not even one piece of experimental evidence that it is not what is real; we still cling to magical ideas of reality.

We cling to them, not because of irrationality, or even mental capacity, but because we seem to see this unchanging pattern in our observations of the world. This pattern in a system in which a complexity continues to move (ordered systems of particles) all down to entropy.

It seems as though, that the complexity had to be designed, and have meaning, choice... because without any meaning, we would have no choice to make the speculations we make today, nor could we actually analyze the mind-blowing statistics of such a thing to be true. This is reality at its finest and damn hardest :)

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #63 on: 23/11/2009 11:43:55 »
Those are deep philosophical concepts. But back to our plan, can we add a postulate or a prediction to the realities we have thus far described?

Postulate: The final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field.

Postulate: Space and time are invariant.

Then those two postulates led us to understand that if that is reality, this must also be true. And then we have a notion that not only predicts the unification of all the forces. but demands it.

The most obvious thing that comes out of it is a clear understanding of just exactly why the universe appears to have a quantum nature and why it possesses the uncertainty we see. Our misunderstanding of those two things led us down the false path of Quantum theory that Shrodinger and Einstein warned us about.
« Last Edit: 23/11/2009 11:55:33 by Vern »

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #64 on: 24/11/2009 09:39:45 »
Good points made vern.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #65 on: 26/11/2009 11:51:40 »
I think we need to add to the postulates. It seems that the speed of light is invariant and that notion is needed so that logic demands the conclusions we have suspected so far. So we have:

Postulate: The final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field.

Postulate: Space and time are invariant.

Postulate: The speed of light in empty space is invariant.

So given this we can dispense with some foolish notions. We immediately know that space and time do not vary to accommodate material things in motion; material things must vary to accommodate motion because of their construct in accord with our first postulate.
« Last Edit: 26/11/2009 11:59:33 by Vern »

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #66 on: 27/11/2009 20:16:03 »
If we reduce it even further, there may be no motion at all.

Ethos

« Reply #67 on: 27/11/2009 23:26:36 »
Are you saying that motion does'nt exist? This reminds me of Einstein's world line where every change is not movement but a totally new existence for every Planck unit of time.

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #68 on: 28/11/2009 00:58:12 »
Vern if you could mess. me, it would be appreciated. I have a few things to discuss with you. Thnks :)

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #69 on: 28/11/2009 00:58:58 »
Are you saying that motion does'nt exist? This reminds me of Einstein's world line where every change is not movement but a totally new existence for every Planck unit of time.
Yeh.... yeh, I can see that.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #70 on: 28/11/2009 11:40:00 »
Vern if you could mess. me, it would be appreciated. I have a few things to discuss with you. Thnks :)
I try to respond to my all messages; I like open forums for idea development. :)

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #71 on: 28/11/2009 11:46:30 »
I suspect we should be careful of Planck units. We can only logically deduce one Planck unit. That is the constant whose energy is E = hv; we can deduce from that simple equation that the amplitude of electric and magnetic potential is a constant in photons. This is an absolute deduction as real as 1 + 1 = 2. Planck's constant is the energy content of the rate of change of electric and magnetic amplitude over time. If the amplitude reached by this change were variable, it would need be part of the equation. It is not part of the equation. It is a constant.

We would then suspect; since we never see a greater amplitude value; that this constant electric and magnetic amplitude for empty space is the maximum that empty space can support.

But just because this is real for electromagnetic amplitudes in empty space, it does  not even suggest that it may have any meaning at all for other things like time and spatial area.
« Last Edit: 28/11/2009 11:52:44 by Vern »

Offline werc

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 29/11/2009 10:46:25 »
I suspect we should be careful of Planck units. We can only logically deduce one Planck unit. That is the constant whose energy is E = hv; we can deduce from that simple equation that the amplitude of electric and magnetic potential is a constant in photons. This is an absolute deduction as real as 1 + 1 = 2. Planck's constant is the energy content of the rate of change of electric and magnetic amplitude over time. If the amplitude reached by this change were variable, it would need be part of the equation. It is not part of the equation. It is a constant.

We would then suspect; since we never see a greater amplitude value; that this constant electric and magnetic amplitude for empty space is the maximum that empty space can support.

But just because this is real for electromagnetic amplitudes in empty space, it does  not even suggest that it may have any meaning at all for other things like time and spatial area.

the Plank unit is the quantization of the spacetime it's not a continuous thing
newbielink:http://www.albertwasright.com/ [nonactive]

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #73 on: 29/11/2009 11:26:36 »
What are the fundamental factors that demand the quantization of space-time? We have those with the electromagnetic field; we don't hove those with spatial or temporal dimensions.

Offline werc

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 29/11/2009 15:08:12 »
What are the fundamental factors that demand the quantization of space-time? We have those with the electromagnetic field; we don't hove those with spatial or temporal dimensions.

but if you try to introduce a quantization in the space time a lot of things like fine structure constant, gravity and atom electrons orbit jumps will be has a clear explanation
The base of the theory is here:
newbielink:http://www.albertavevaragione.com/index.php?id=28&lang=en [nonactive]
I'm glad to hear your opinion about them

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #74 on: 29/11/2009 15:08:12 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums