The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Can Herbert Live Without His Shell ?..and other snaily /slug questions !!  (Read 1906 times)

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
Dearest Snailoogists,

How are ewe ?..well ?...good?..it's windy yes ?.....ewe know, I do so enjoy these chats !

As a sheepie, I of course luff snails.....Snails are my all time favourite sluggy-thing-with-a-shell that I enjoy collecting and chucking next door to my happy neighbours cabbage patch !

look, here's Herbert !

Awww..Hi Herbert !!

Can Herbert survive without his shell ?...if Herbert has a particularly traumatic accident and him and his shell are separated, will Herbert grow a new shell ?  Why does Herbert have a shell and sluggy the slug not ?

Does Herbert and Sluggy live the same lives ?..if so..then why a shell and why not a shell ?

Ewe see, this is something i have always wanted to know ever since thinking about this question a few minutes ago !..please put me out of my snail/shell/sluggy misery !

hugs & shmishes

mwah mwah mwah !!

Neil
Oh How I'd like To Yacht With A Snail
Across The Ocean A Sail In A Shell !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now THAT's kwality poemage right there !!

« Last Edit: 20/11/2009 01:14:31 by neilep »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
This may be where this thread is headed...  ;D

http://beingmrkenny.co.uk/blog/2006/05/the-story-of-a-parasite-mind-control-and-sheeps-poo/

I don't normally hijack threads like this but there's something in my mind that wants me to dangle at the tip of a blade of grass in front of a sheepie.   [:0]

Ewe mean to say I have ants in my sheepie pants ?...noooooooooooo !!!!!

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums