The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Why does it feel so good to twist cotton buds in the ear?  (Read 6228 times)

Offline latebind

• Hello World
    • View Profile
feels so good! why?

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Why does it feel so good to twist cotton buds in the ear?
« Reply #1 on: 20/11/2009 06:08:16 »
Because its a part of your body that rarely gets touched and physically stimulated.. and It just feels so dang good o give them a swaabout... oooooooohhhhhh yeahhhhh.....LOL

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20/11/2009 20:29:18 »
Its true and they say you should never put swabs in your ears but It is good every now and then when my ear itches it is usually indictive of dry flaky wax coming to outer edge.. I seldome have icky wax its kind of dry and seldom waxy feelig.. My ears have been hurting but doc checked yesterday and said they are terrific just my tubes are blocked fron the flu. No infection in there and they were inn great shape.. I usually give them a regular washing out with warm water every  day in the shower anyway..

Yeah I Think the openings of a childs ears are sosmall that the fat earbud is uncomfortable I alwys had to pull some of the bud off to make it more comfortable for them... and then use extreme caution to only clean out the outer ear as far as I could see so as not to impact any wax down inside..

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 20/11/2009 20:29:18 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums