The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is there a fundamental theory of existence?  (Read 13892 times)

Ethos

Is there a fundamental theory of existence?
« Reply #25 on: 02/12/2009 00:21:49 »
Bolded by me. This is not a good start. What is visual to us isn't even the real world.
That's my point exactly Mr. Sci.

Quote from: Mr. Scientist
You have also neglected the visual percpetion which allows us to experience a new vector of time.
Quite true, Mr. Sci. Right now, I'm just trying to understand the why and wherefore of particle spin. My small mind can only take it one step at a time.

Particle spin? How did the angular momentum of particles come into this..? Are you asking the strange nature in which eigenstates (which are observable properties of particles - such as an atom, or even an electron) appear when we are involved?

Is this what you ask?
In a round-about way, yes. I don't know all the particulars about spin, the 1/2 spins and so on. What I'm confused about is why exactly the particle chooses to spin one way or another. As I said before, the spin must be a result of the physical nature of space itself. The geometry I'm trying to explain with the 6, if I may be allowed to use the term, dimensions. I realize that "dimension" may not be the correct word to use here. Nevertheless, particle spin must involve the geometric character of space itself. If this is true, then the right or left spin is showing us a different character of that space and IMHO, cannot be regarded as the same dimension. I would really like some help here to understand why left and right spin are considered to opporate within the same dimension.

Ethos

« Reply #26 on: 02/12/2009 00:30:09 »
Maybe I'm just too hung-up on the idea that permittivity and permeability are the physical measures we get from the basic geometry of space. And I seeking to undestand this geometry in a more detailed way.

Hopefully I haven't taken this thread too far off topic. I think I'll leave quietly out the back door and start a new thread..............sorry if I caused any confusion.
« Last Edit: 02/12/2009 00:37:13 by Ethos »

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
  • http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #27 on: 02/12/2009 00:40:30 »
These are eigenstate values... not necessery on the scale of consciousness. There is a process aslo known as decoherence... if you will... decoherence gave rise to the possibilities we see today... unless consciousness drove the very initial set-up conditions of big bang.

Ethos

« Reply #28 on: 02/12/2009 00:50:35 »
These are eigenstate values...
Eigen,.........German word for strangeness. Spin is certainly a strange quality. Is the geometry of space the major cause and how do we undestand this geometry?

My major concern is this: I don't think we currently understand the geometry of space correctly.
« Last Edit: 02/12/2009 00:54:32 by Ethos »

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #29 on: 02/12/2009 01:09:50 »
These are eigenstate values...
Eigen,.........German word for strangeness. Spin is certainly a strange quality. Is the geometry of space the major cause and how do we undestand this geometry?

My major concern is this: I don't think we currently understand the geometry of space correctly.

We understand the geometry because of high energy physics which deals with some singular region in the past. The vacuum which was made mostly flat during inflation, is in fact where (we are led to believe) that zero-dimensional particles make a three dimensional world of matter and gas, among different forms of energy.

Offline Webo

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 02/12/2009 01:26:27 »
My friend, how then does a black hole capture light and not let it travel through the massive gravitational pull?
Webo

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #31 on: 02/12/2009 01:31:16 »
My friend, how then does a black hole capture light and not let it travel through the massive gravitational pull?
Webo

A place in spacetime, where there is all the vacuum sucked into a vortex. A vortex is a little like a wormhole, except it has a spherical structure, or rotating black holes have non-spherical structures due to the centrifugal force.

A photon cannot escape this boundary of this object simply because the vacuum itself is being dragged closer and closer to the speed of light itself as you reach the singular region near the center.

Offline variationz

• View Profile
    • Fundamental Theory Of Existence.
« Reply #32 on: 03/12/2009 05:42:06 »
Gravity has no effect on space. Space can't be bent by gravity... space is empty ness, it doesn't contract or expand, it doesn't occupy something else ( If space can expand and contract - does it imply space occupies something else? ). Light can't escape black holes but X- Rays can, Why? E/M ratio of x-rays is far greater than E/M ratio of light therefore light can't escape black holes and x-rays can. Law of conservation of energy states that ( E is constant ) energy inside a system can't be created or destroyed. Einstein's E=MC˛ states that E/M is constant. The truth is E/MC˛is equal to one and is the only quantity that is constant. E is variable, M ia variable and also C is variable. Therefore E/MC˛ = 1. E/MC˛ is constant.

Good news...
From 8th to 14th December I am going to attend a (    13 Nobel Laureates to attend Science Conclave in Allahabad‎  - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/allahabad/IIIT-A-to-host-Science-Conclave-from-Dec-8-14/articleshow/5293206.cms [nofollow] )Science Conclave and Nobel Laureates will be present and I hope I present my theory to them with success.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #33 on: 03/12/2009 12:28:33 »
Quote from: variationz
Gravity has no effect on space. Space can't be bent by gravity... space is empty ness, it doesn't contract or expand, it doesn't occupy something else ( If space can expand and contract - does it imply space occupies something else? ).

On this we agree: good luck on trying to convince anyone who has been smitten with Quantumania; they have given up the capability to recognize reality.

It might be useful sometime for us to compare ideas to see where we diverge. I notice that you do have some notions that seem unnecessary to me.  For example, could you accept these two postulates within your concepts. The postulates are at the very heart of the Reality Theory that is developing here on this forum.

Postulate: The final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field.

and

Postulate: Space and time are invariant.
« Last Edit: 03/12/2009 14:26:54 by Vern »

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #34 on: 03/12/2009 20:13:49 »
Quote from: variationz
Gravity has no effect on space. Space can't be bent by gravity... space is empty ness, it doesn't contract or expand, it doesn't occupy something else ( If space can expand and contract - does it imply space occupies something else? ).

On this we agree: good luck on trying to convince anyone who has been smitten with Quantumania; they have given up the capability to recognize reality.

It might be useful sometime for us to compare ideas to see where we diverge. I notice that you do have some notions that seem unnecessary to me.  For example, could you accept these two postulates within your concepts. The postulates are at the very heart of the Reality Theory that is developing here on this forum.

Postulate: The final irreducible constituent of all physical reality is the electromagnetic field.

and

Postulate: Space and time are invariant.

A bit harsh vern. I do try to keep an open-mind.

Offline itisus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04/12/2009 04:27:17 »
Number 7 I would not agree with. The velocity of light is absolute. We think it is relative because the construct of matter causes our measuring devices to distort with movement.

A good physicist once pointed out to me that if the speed of light suddenly doubled everywhere, we would not notice.  It is so fundamental that all distances would double and there would be no detectable change.

Offline Mr. Scientist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Time Theory
« Reply #36 on: 04/12/2009 08:26:14 »
Number 7 I would not agree with. The velocity of light is absolute. We think it is relative because the construct of matter causes our measuring devices to distort with movement.

A good physicist once pointed out to me that if the speed of light suddenly doubled everywhere, we would not notice.  It is so fundamental that all distances would double and there would be no detectable change.

Yes... he's right... but in doing so you'd need to expect that somehow the energy density of universe can loose half its Volume/Mass.

Offline Vern

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Photonics
« Reply #37 on: 04/12/2009 10:51:12 »
Quote from: Mr. Scientist
A bit harsh vern. I do try to keep an open-mind.

Yes; perhaps it came out a little wrong. Maybe it should be more like: We give up the ability to comprehend Reality Theory when we think of it in terms of Quantum Theory.

And to me Reality Theory is the same as reality. It is just not yet complete.

Offline variationz

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08/12/2009 13:09:17 »
Today I met two Nobel Laureates and gave them my theory papers in IIIT Allahabad Second Science Conclave and hopefully they will reply tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for being here.

Offline variationz

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 13/12/2009 14:33:49 »
Tough luck.

Offline socratus

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 21/12/2009 06:06:11 »
Fundamental Theory Of Existence.
1. Zero can not exist as denominator.
2. Anything can not be created out of nothingness, only change of form is possible and change is everywhere.
3. Anything can not be destroyed into nothingness, only change of form is possible and change is everywhere.
4. Existence of anything can not be infinite.
5. There is no beginning and an end to the existence of the World.
6. There are finite absolute laws.
7. Velocity of light is relative.
8. There are three dimensions and three dimensions only.
9. Time Travel can not exist.
10. Tan 90 can not exist.
11. God(s) can not exist.
Fundamental Theory Of Existence.
======= .
Fundamental Theory 0f Existence :
1. The infinite vacuum: T=0K,
2. The particle: C/D = pi, R/N= k , E = Mc^2 = kc^2 , h = 0 , i^2= -1 
3. The spins: h =E/t , h =kb,  h* = h/2pi ,
4. The photon, the inertia,
5. The electron: e^2 = h*ca, E = h*f , electromagnetic field
6. The gravitation, the star,the time,
7. The proton, 
8. The atom(s),
9. The cell(s),
10. The Laws:
  a) The Law of conservation and transformation energy/mass
  b) The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle / Law
  c) The Pauli Exclusion Principle/ Law
11. Testing.
============================.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #40 on: 21/12/2009 06:06:11 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length