The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is Benefits of Liquid Vitamins  (Read 4673 times)

Offline james721

• First timers
    • View Profile
What is Benefits of Liquid Vitamins
« on: 29/12/2009 08:05:47 »
 :( what is the main benefit of liquid vitamins. does it help to gain muscle?

Offline glovesforfoxes

• Matthew 6:21
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 29/12/2009 14:10:23 »
No.

To gain muscle, you need more protein & fat.

The benefits of liquid vitamins, if absorbed, are the same as the ones you eat in your diet.

Offline james721

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/01/2010 08:00:24 »
thanks i agree with that "To gain muscle, you need more protein & fat"

Offline glovesforfoxes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/01/2010 12:06:50 »
To be honest, I can't see why taking liquid vitamins would be a bad thing; it's very hard to overdose on them. I've never heard of a vitamin necessary to build muscle, but I could be wrong - I've never looked into it that much, but a couple of friends of mine are into bodybuilding, & they never says anything about vitamin supplements - we've talked about it a bit.

Offline james721

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18/01/2010 08:07:23 »
As i was worried about my health,got few information about the Benefits of Liquid Vitamins from my colleagues and more through online internet that vitamins and minerals can be absorbed by the body in a number of ways,many different methods of taking medication and one of the most common methods is absorbing it in its liquid form.The advantages of liquid vitamins are More Effective and many more.Thanks. :)

Offline glovesforfoxes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18/01/2010 10:15:37 »
There may be more vitamins, but they may not necessarily be more easily absorbed (though they will as a liquid as opposed to a tablet, I suppose) than from food because vitamin & mineral absorption is a more complicated thing than people think. I don't know the ins & outs, but sometimes a vitamins absorption depends on other factors - for example good calcium absorption also requires magnesium. I imagine (but I'm not sure) that the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E & K are more readily absorbed if you eat something with fat in it, too. Liquid vitamin & minerals should never replace a good, varied diet.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18/01/2010 19:45:28 »
The human body (and its ancestors' body has been absorbing vitamins from a varied diet for zillions of years.
It can do this even when they are only present in small amonts and bound to other components in food.
If you eat a balanced diet then any suplements are a waste of money. You are all, of course entitled to spend your money how you please but, can I invite you to consider sending it to something like the relief efort in Haiti where it will do some good, rather than producing expensively vitamin enhanced urine?

Offline yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26/01/2010 17:29:32 »
plus that there are some research pointing to that when you use 'synthetic' vitamins your body loses some of its ability to take up the natural vitamins you get through your food as the supplements are more easily absorbed by the body. Which means that when you go back to your natural intake it takes the body some time before it will take full opportunity of your natural intake of vitamins.

Offline bernacj21

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28/05/2010 05:47:28 »
No.

To gain muscle, you need more protein & fat.

The benefits of liquid vitamins, if absorbed, are the same as the ones you eat in your diet.

Well, I agree with that. To gain muscles, you need more protein and fat. Our food as supplements are more easily absorbed by the body. I think it is also better if we drink an energy drink while working out. At the surface level, the benefits of liquid vitamins are generally marked with the lack of comforts associated with the intake of vitamin pills. newbielink:http://www.computerseo.com [nonactive]
« Last Edit: 03/06/2010 13:43:25 by bernacj21 »

Offline tommya300

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28/05/2010 10:54:20 »
To gain muscle , it is done by the introdution of pain related to the function of work!
Hence; "No pain no gain." Protein and fat is the fuel that supports this engine.
Vitamins in liquid form is absorbed into the body quicker then there equivalent solid counter parts. It is already desolved which reduces absorbtion time

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #9 on: 28/05/2010 10:54:20 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums