The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: having abcess trouble  (Read 4300 times)

Offline yukmouth

• First timers
    • View Profile
having abcess trouble
« on: 21/10/2005 13:17:08 »
For the last several years off and on i have had several occasions where i had an abcessed tooth.  I can't afford dental insurance but i did have my family doctor treat it.  He prescribed amoxicilin  500mg three times a day for 7 days.  The first round did not help and i began to feel the pain move into my lower jaw and just a little ways down my neck.  So I called my doctor again and he gave me another round of the same thing as above.  I really dont feel the pain any more, but i think the abcess is still there because when i rub my fingers along my right jaw line i can still feel the lump.  Its hard as a rock but i dont feel much pain.  The last time i have been to the dentist was back in early 2000.  He told me I needed to have 7 teeth extracted.  This is really depressing because at the time i was only 25 years old.  I just need information on what to do ive read in different places that if gone untreated abcessed teeth can cause immune system problems and could also be potentially life threatening.  If you have any suggestions or could point me into the right direction i would sincerely appreciate it.  Thanx

Kittycat

Re: having abcess trouble
« Reply #1 on: 21/10/2005 16:25:59 »
Hello YM,

WOW, you are going through a lot and so young. Sorry to hear this. I do not know what would cause such a abcess problem with teeth especially with you being so young. It does sound like a overall health issue to me and I would certainly recommend glyconutrients for this. Thousands are having a profound change in their lives regarding their health, when they use these nutrients. If you would like to drop  me an email I can help you with question regarding glyconutrition. Take care, KC
Cathy@OptimalHealthusa.com

His grace is sufficient and His strength is made perfect in my weakness

Offline Andrew K Fletcher

• Neilep Level Member
  • KIS Keep It Simple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21/10/2005 16:54:33 »
Save your money.

Get hold of some limes, and chew a small piece of lime about 3-4 times a day, preferably prior to retiring to bed and on getting out of bed. Lime is a very powerful antibiotic and antiviral. It kills all known bugs in the mouth and gums.

If you can manage to, suck hard on the affected gum in order to pull the pus out of the abscess and to open up the inflamed gum so that it is more exposed to the lime juice.

Once it is cleared, use the same system for oral hygene and it should help to prevent any more problems in the forseable future.

This is not Guesswork! It works!

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."
K.I.S. "Keep it simple!"

Offline ukmicky

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.space-talk.com/
« Reply #3 on: 22/10/2005 01:23:51 »
Andrew does lime juice or limeaid the fizzy stuff work

Michael                                      
« Last Edit: 22/10/2005 01:24:14 by ukmicky »

Offline r.d.rivers

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31/10/2005 14:50:10 »
quote:
Originally posted by yukmouth

For the last several years off and on i have had several occasions where i had an abcessed tooth.  I can't afford dental insurance but i did have my family doctor treat it.  He prescribed amoxicilin  500mg three times a day for 7 days.  The first round did not help and i began to feel the pain move into my lower jaw and just a little ways down my neck.  So I called my doctor again and he gave me another round of the same thing as above.  I really dont feel the pain any more, but i think the abcess is still there because when i rub my fingers along my right jaw line i can still feel the lump.  Its hard as a rock but i dont feel much pain.  The last time i have been to the dentist was back in early 2000.  He told me I needed to have 7 teeth extracted.  This is really depressing because at the time i was only 25 years old.  I just need information on what to do ive read in different places that if gone untreated abcessed teeth can cause immune system problems and could also be potentially life threatening.  If you have any suggestions or could point me into the right direction i would sincerely appreciate it.  Thanx

ricky rivers

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #4 on: 31/10/2005 14:50:10 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums