The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Hoodia diet pills do they work?  (Read 295925 times)

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
Re: Hoodia diet pills do they work?
« Reply #100 on: 08/07/2006 14:25:56 »
Yes,When i ordered some hoodia from the US,not only was it cr@p i also got hit by the postman with custom charges !!

I wish id not paid the custom charges and let them take the stuff back

If you live in the uk just purchase from the uk to avoid the charges

Ive learnt my lesson the hard and expensive way with this hoodia game

Hope this helps

Offline optomistic

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 10/07/2006 08:11:35 »
I like mamy others have discovered this site AFTER ordering my hoodia so l am now eagerly waiting for the arrival of my pills and looking forward to giving it a go.  i already eat a very healthy well balanced diet but its the ammount l eat thats the problem thats why l am looking for something to suppress my appetite. Good luck to us all.

Offline lan

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 11/07/2006 15:49:04 »
well ive been visiting a webpage called RipOFF..boy do they have everything from anything...here's one from Hoodoba:

newbielink:http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=hoodoba [nonactive]

newbielink:http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=hoodia [nonactive]

newbielink:http://www.ripoffreport.com/ [nonactive]

just be careful out there before ordering and do your homework
cheers
lan

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 11/07/2006 20:56:42 »
surprise surprise

I told everyone that the us hoodia and hoodoba was rubbish !

I feel a bit better now :D

Offline Terii

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 12/07/2006 16:54:27 »
Well, it`s not rubbish, okay?
You can read about it at http://dietpillsnews.com/ [nofollow]

Get even!

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 12/07/2006 17:04:04 »
@Terri

I think there is too many stories about hoodoba that makes most thinks it rubbish.

I have used it and did nothing for me and i tried about 4 brands before i found a product that worked for me

Those rip off reports are signed by many many americans that claims its nothing but rubbish

I wonder

Offline biggerben

• First timers
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hoodiaforum.org
« Reply #106 on: 13/07/2006 03:29:50 »
if you are looking for some unbiased discussion about hoodia brands with NO ADVERTISING, then check out my site

newbielink:http://www.hoodiaforum.org [nonactive]

Before I get flamed for promoting it, the site has zero advertising so I make mothing at all from it.. Just want to promote unbiased chat about the hoodiaproduct and cut thru the marketing hype etc.

Ben

Open Discussion with NO ADVERTISING
newbielink:http://www.hoodiaforum.org [nonactive]

Offline Fee

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 15/07/2006 11:39:36 »
All you need to do is go to google.com and type in free samples of hoodia.

quote:
Originally posted by cb

Can anyone tell me where I can get free samples of hoodia? a bit wary of buying it as there is so many different sites and types

Fiona Robinson

Offline clodiana

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 25/07/2006 17:00:21 »
I finished my hoodiaSlim and started de uk one, but Im not feeling the same results, Im not so "up" on good mood like before, I will have one week more and see if get normal. I will try the americans. I already lost 4 kilos, but I have mor 45 to loose...

:D

Offline JaneB

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 30/07/2006 16:41:39 »
I've been going all through the web and this forum most of this afternoon doing some hoodia analysis and boy is this a minefield!  Your comments have all been really helpful, so thank you all for your postings.
I'm almost at "purchase point" for Super Slim 400 from ***************** which a number of you have said works. However, their "product certification" is really old and it is for their "diet extra" product which a couple of you have advised against, rather than for their Super Slim 400. Everyone seems to say not to buy unless you are happy with their certification.  Any thoughts?

Also, I would have thought that *****************and ***************************** divisions of the same company.  There are some terrible comments about the latter on the "rip-off" site i.e. the pills don't work and their money back guarantees are not honoured.  Any comments?  Does anyone know if they are actually the same company and whether the .UK mob are good to do business with?  Graham K are you still happy with them please? The .com mob seem to sell Hoodoba rather than Super Slim 400 so I'm hoping that they are referring to the Hoodoba not working rather than the Super Slim 400?

I'm worn out with all the analysis - help would be appreciated!  Many thanks.

(NO ADVERTISING PLEASE)
« Last Edit: 13/08/2006 06:13:22 by Karen W. »

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 30/07/2006 16:53:38 »
Hiya all,

I just emailed ****************about this and they have no connection as all with ***********************
Also hoodia-dietpills.com is a us based company selling hoodoba where (************) is a uk based company selling the popular super slim 400 which I have found gave me the best results

I have tried over 7 different brands of hoodia and the super slim 400 was the only one that acutally worked

Hope this was helpful :D

(NO ADVERTISING PLEASE)
« Last Edit: 13/08/2006 06:17:04 by Karen W. »

Offline JaneB

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 30/07/2006 17:30:17 »
Hi GrahamK - that was quick!

Yes - really helpful thanks; I didn't think to actually ask them outright!  I guess if you're happy that they actually work you are not going to be so concerned about their certification so I am going to take the plunge and place an order. I SO hope they work for me, I really am kinda overwhelmed with this weight thing and really need something to help me.  I'll report back once I start using them.

Offline JaneB

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 30/07/2006 16:41:39 »
I've been going all through the web and this forum most of this afternoon doing some hoodia analysis and boy is this a minefield!  Your comments have all been really helpful, so thank you all for your postings.
I'm almost at "purchase point" for Super Slim 400 from ***************** which a number of you have said works. However, their "product certification" is really old and it is for their "diet extra" product which a couple of you have advised against, rather than for their Super Slim 400. Everyone seems to say not to buy unless you are happy with their certification.  Any thoughts?

Also, I would have thought that *****************and ***************************** divisions of the same company.  There are some terrible comments about the latter on the "rip-off" site i.e. the pills don't work and their money back guarantees are not honoured.  Any comments?  Does anyone know if they are actually the same company and whether the .UK mob are good to do business with?  Graham K are you still happy with them please? The .com mob seem to sell Hoodoba rather than Super Slim 400 so I'm hoping that they are referring to the Hoodoba not working rather than the Super Slim 400?

I'm worn out with all the analysis - help would be appreciated!  Many thanks.

(NO ADVERTISING PLEASE)
« Last Edit: 13/08/2006 06:13:22 by Karen W. »

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 30/07/2006 16:53:38 »
Hiya all,

I just emailed ****************about this and they have no connection as all with ***********************
Also hoodia-dietpills.com is a us based company selling hoodoba where (************) is a uk based company selling the popular super slim 400 which I have found gave me the best results

I have tried over 7 different brands of hoodia and the super slim 400 was the only one that acutally worked

Hope this was helpful :D

(NO ADVERTISING PLEASE)
« Last Edit: 13/08/2006 06:17:04 by Karen W. »

Offline JaneB

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 30/07/2006 17:30:17 »
Hi GrahamK - that was quick!

Yes - really helpful thanks; I didn't think to actually ask them outright!  I guess if you're happy that they actually work you are not going to be so concerned about their certification so I am going to take the plunge and place an order. I SO hope they work for me, I really am kinda overwhelmed with this weight thing and really need something to help me.  I'll report back once I start using them.

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 31/07/2006 09:55:53 »
Just remember to take 2-3 tabs 1 hour before each meal

Hope it all works out for you

Graham

Offline clodiana

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 31/07/2006 13:43:05 »
I need 3 tabs to have effect. Im on 3rd week on a real diet, is the first time in 3 years that I stay more than monday to friday on the same diet, and hoodia is the responsable, this week Im having the dermaslim, them Ill back to the UK ones. 5 kilos less now.

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 31/07/2006 16:05:19 »
Some people need 2 hoodia pills and some need 3

Depends on the person,But you will find out what suits you best with experiment

Good Luck to you :)

Offline Isabel

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 04/08/2006 05:04:20 »
I have been using HOodoba brand for a year now and it does work GREAT! You guys really need to do some homework.
go to newbielink:http://www.newstarget.com [nonactive] and type in search hoodia, after read those articles. Hoodoba is the ONLY pure real hoodia brand on the market, and I did try em all :) Anyway, good luck with sawdust[}:)]

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 04/08/2006 10:05:36 »
Your right hoodoba is pure sawdust..............

Waste of money on my behalf anyway

But this is an information board,So people can make there own mind up on what chances they want to take

Have fun isabel [8D]

Offline angel

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 04/08/2006 11:37:17 »
hi

i'm really in the dark about hoodia, was thinkin of buying hoodoba, but they dont reply to emails!
i want sumthn strong and safe to use as i'm breastfeeding. i'm really confused. can anyone give me any advice on good, pure, authentic hoodia brands?

Offline GrahamK

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 04/08/2006 12:08:24 »
check this entire thread.

you will find the answers angel ;)

Offline beckstar1980

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 07/08/2006 11:12:12 »
Hi all,
New to the site,[:I] been reading up on Hoodia and decided to go for it!! Ordered from 'Pure Hoodia Diet Pills' UK based (i think) Paypal payment so i think it's quite secure.
Let you know how it goes!
Keep you posted xx :)

Offline Brian The Snail

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 08/08/2006 12:03:20 »
afternoon all,

I've just ordered myself some of these tablets, took one this morning, just about to have my lunch so will have one at some point this afternoon to get through til dinnertime.

What kind of diet are you guys sticking too with these tablets and how much exercise are you doing.

I tend to play some racket sport at least once a week and football once a week, and have just started bike riding again.

I fear that alcohol is my main killer though.

any advice gratefully received.

Thanks

Offline lan

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 08/08/2006 20:07:55 »
HOODOBA: ive order the liquid hoodoba form since end of june and NEVER recieved them yet. 3 bottles tax, s/h = 125.$ canadian PLUS they charged me again s/h ...now, ive emailed them 6x, called them and its only an answering machine and they never call back...so ive emailed them one more time and if i dont get an answer by this thurs, im reporting them on the website called RipOff (ripoffreport.com) and the consumer report...if anyone out there likes their product you might as well buy it off Ebay...at least you'll get the product...
[:(!]

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #124 on: 08/08/2006 20:07:55 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums