The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Concept of self-sustaining motor assembly  (Read 19096 times)

Offline jsaldea12

• View Profile
Concept of self-sustaining motor assembly
« Reply #25 on: 08/03/2010 12:21:30 »

Thank you for putting my feet back on the ground. I know the odds is quite large against and I am overly optimistic..and this is where the danger lies.

jsaldea12

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08/03/2010 19:38:56 »
It's not a matter of  "odds against" the thing just won't work.
As for "and this is where the danger lies.", you can reduce that danger enormously by learning stuff.
Why have you refused to do that?

Offline jsaldea12

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09/03/2010 08:59:45 »
I have done so many experiments and tests with magnets, electric motors, generators, gravity and researches, just  intensively, for almost 10 years.That is why what I am telling now is the product of that research. Thus I hope you also will hear my side.

But I have no money, and CSU has no expertise and  PCIERD-DOST is dilly-dallying, The situation is becoming desperate. the energy crisis is worsening. This potential clean energy device cannot wait. Better to have professional manufacturers perform the experiments as conceived. If it succeeds,then let it not be forgotten that it is i this forum that it originated.

The secret too is in the wiring.,

Jsaldea12

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09/03/2010 09:42:18 »
I have done so many experiments and tests with magnets, electric motors, generators, gravity and researches, just  intensively, for almost 10 years.That is why what I am telling now is the product of that research. Thus I hope you also will hear my side.

But I have no money, and CSU has no expertise and  PCIERD-DOST is dilly-dallying, The situation is becoming desperate. the energy crisis is worsening. This potential clean energy device cannot wait. Better to have professional manufacturers perform the experiments as conceived. If it succeeds,then let it not be forgotten that it is i this forum that it originated.

The secret too is in the wiring.,

Jsaldea12

Right, I give up.

Your device will not work.

You do not understand the physics involved and refuse to learn.

Thread locked.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #28 on: 09/03/2010 09:42:18 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length