The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: high explosives  (Read 7477 times)

Offline Minus

• First timers
    • View Profile
high explosives
« on: 27/11/2005 10:38:25 »
Welcome, i am posting thios meassage for those who like to learn how to make and detonate explosives and a safe and controled way. If you are interested along side hacking loack picking and using weopenary then you want to downloada the new manual by me (Minus) and my bro Spike. Now i must just say that the manual includes nearly every type of explosive known and some yet iunknown ways of making stuff like C4 by just mixing three types of detergent cleaners together. If you interested then it is coming out near easter 2006. It is very safe because i myself have a very good knowledge of explosives but if you do something wrong and you hurt your slef i take no liability for the accident. But if you follow instructions then you will be fine.

Offline Simmer

• View Profile
Re: high explosives
« Reply #1 on: 27/11/2005 12:58:52 »
If you can make C4 from detergent it should be a good read! :)

Not getting at you and Spike particularly (there's so much stuff out there already that one more manual won't do any harm) but in general is it a good idea to tell everyone how to make HE?  Apart from the risk to the would-be chemists themselves (a valuable resource) there are bound to be a few nutters out there who will try and blow up someone else.

Offline robotjesusbeta

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/12/2005 19:52:12 »
you tell me how to make C4 from Detergent and ill tell you how a slice of toast with straberry jam stuck to a cat explains the theory of relitivity...

Is that the mouthwash in your eyes?

Offline wim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10/01/2006 22:15:55 »
gimme that !!

Offline Steve Vai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21/01/2006 00:19:19 »
could you tell us anyway how the toast, jam and cat explain the theory of relativity...pretty please... :D

"Turkeys killed my family" - Chip, 02/09/2005, 12:49

Offline DocN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24/01/2006 20:57:23 »
Please, we have enough explosives!
Regards,
Doc

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #5 on: 24/01/2006 20:57:23 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines