The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is positive and negative universal?  (Read 2161 times)

Offline jsaldea12

• View Profile
Is positive and negative universal?
« on: 21/03/2010 12:56:28 »

All matters are made up of atoms. Every atom has positive and negative, that even in human beings, there is positive and negative, call it male and female, and in every male and every female, there is positive and negative, but in male, the positive is dominant, in female, negative is dominant. In everything, the universal law of opposite, re-like-repulse, unlike attracts operate. Withoutsuch operating universal law of  positive and negative, there is no physics.

jsaldea12

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 21/03/2010 13:02:53 »
More nonsense?  I'm not sure I understand this at all.  You're comparing electrical charge to gender?

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21/03/2010 21:56:09 »
The answer to the question in the title is no.
Jsaldea should know this on the basis of his previous thread. That thread was locked when it was clear that he wasn't listening. Opening this thread to spout much the same nonsense is, at best, a waste of time.

The thread is here
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=10285.0
and it tries to convince us of "negative gravity" without providing any evidence or even a plausible theory.

JSaldea needs to get his head round the fact that negative and positive are not universal. Gravity only ever attracts.
And, while we are at it, he will get lynched if he keeps saying things like "in female, negative is dominant."

Offline jsaldea12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21/03/2010 22:58:03 »

In everything, every matter in this universe is make up of atoms. Without positive and negative inherent in every atom, without binding of positive to negative, no matter would have been formed, neither would there be human beings..

(I have to illustrate human beings to show positive and negative is in everything in this visible universe. . A human being, composed very substantially of water, has , approximately, 1   followed by 30 zeros atoms)

Jsaldea12

Offline JP

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22/03/2010 02:39:01 »
I think you mean this thread, BC (http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=28051.0).  Point taken, however.  I'm locking this thread. 

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #4 on: 22/03/2010 02:39:01 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length