The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2  (Read 368255 times)

Offline NakedScientist

• View Profile
    • http://www.thenakedscientists.com
Zetacap and General weight loss - 2
« on: 13/12/2005 09:20:15 »
Can you please continue the zetacap and weight loss discussions here.

We need to slim down the other thread because, ironically, it is in danger of becoming too big and slowing down the rest of the forum !

Thanks for being understanding.

TNS

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
Re: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2
« Reply #1 on: 05/02/2006 22:51:22 »
HOW TO POST PICTURES HERE

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2893

PICTURE GALLERY Of ZETA THREAD PEEPS

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=2932

IDIOT PROOF DIET

Ok, before we start with the menu we need to be familiarized with the rules that you MUST follow, in order to accomplish your goals.

IP DIET RULES:

THIS IS AN 11 DAY DIET WHICH "CHANGES" YOUR CALORIES CONSTANTLY: every few days your calories will be SHIFTED to force FAST weight loss to happen. But thaís not the ONLY way that your menu will changeÖ

In addition to shifting your calories every few days, youíll also be assigned a burning.

YOU DONíT HAVE TO COUNT CARBS: you will be eating simple meals that contain only those calories that your body can burn out.

THERE ARE NO CALORIE LIMITS: this means that your diet meals have no specific limits on "calories" and you should eat until you feel satisfied at each meal. If youíre still hungry then EATÖ

The only rule is that you should never stuff yourself full or else the diet will not work as effectively.

YOU MAY EAT YOUR 4 DAILY MEALS IN ANY ORDER AT ANY TIME: that means that you can eat meal #1 first, second third or last Ė same with the other three meals. Just make sure you wait at least 2 Ĺ hours between meals.

ALLOWABLE LIST OF DRINKS: you may consume these drinks either with or without meals, and you may consume any amount you want: Diet sodas, coffee, tea, water. Flavored coffee or tea is allowed if the calories per glass are less than 10.

RULES FOR ALCOHOL: you are allowed a maximum of ONE GLASS of "wine" per day. This is totally optional. However, you may not substitute another snack or drink in place of the wine. Is not OK to drink Light Beer or other low calorie alcoholic beverages while on this diet. DRINKING MORE THAN ONE GLASS PER DAY WILL REDUCE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE DIET, SO PLEASE USE CAUTION.

THESE CONDIMENTS ARE ALLOWED WITH ANY MEAL: other condiments are allowed only if they have no calories: ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, salsa, salt or seasoning salt, pepper or lemon pepper, lemon juice, non fat mayonnaise, artificial sweeteners.

YOU MUST DRINK AT LEAST 10 GLASSES OF WATER EVERY DAY: in order for the diet to work properly you must drink at least TEN glasses of water every single day. This liquid will help your body to burn fat and to flush out excess water that youíre holding.

YOU GET A 3 DAY CHEAT PERIOD AFTER 11 DAYS ON THIS DIET: after you use this diet for 11 days, you MUST take 3 days off and eat normally, this is like a "3 days cheat period". During this 3 day break you should eat whatever you want to, you may eat junk food if you want to. The only rule is that you should never eat so much that you feel "full" since you donít want to gain back any of the fat you have just worked so hard to lose. This "cheat period" is necessary to force more fat burning to happen during the next 11 day diet period.

PREPARE YOU MEALS AT HOME: while dieting try to prepare your meals at home, and then if necessary take them with you to work (or elsewhere). Itís better to not to eat your meals in restaurants while dieting, because the portions in restaurants are usually bigger than what you need and youíll usually be tempted to eat the entire plate if you paid good money for it. Plus, the food in restaurants is usually not plain enough to eat while dieting. For example, the pasta usually comes with meat sauce and meatballs or parmesan cheese, or perhaps Alfredo sauce which ruins the pasta and makes if fattening.

KNOWING WHEN TO STOP: to maximize the weight loss you need to stop at the right time. When is the "right time" to stop eating? Simple, always stop eating before you are totally satisfied, while you are still just a bit hungry. You donít need to starve yourself, you donít need to leave yourself feeling "very hungry" after meal, thatís not what we are saying. We are just saying that you should always stop eating when youíre still a little bit hungry. THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLE IMAGINE. To prevent yourself from eating too much you should eat more slowly, try eating the protein food (first food) very slowly; try making your meals last 15 minutes or more. This will ensure that you donít eat too much.

EATING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE: after you use the dieting program to lose weight youíll want to learn how to eat for the rest of your life (after the diet is over)ówithout worrying about gaining the extra weight back.

The rules are pretty simple: break up your daily food intake into 4 meals, spaced out by at least 2 Ĺ hours (this is part of out diet rule, but after youíre done with the diet you should continue breaking up your meals this manner for the rest of your life)

Just "estimate" what you think youíll eat each day, and try your best to eat those foods as evenly as possible throughout the day. Basically, all we are saying is that you should not eat half of your daily calories in one single meal, because your body will store fat if you do that. One of the biggest reasons people gain weight is because they eat too much at one single meal and their bodies store those extra calories as fat tissue.

12.1) EATING AT RESTAURANTS: when you eat at restaurants there are some simple things which you need to remember so that you donít gain any weight from your meals.

- Never eat pre-dinner "bread" or "appetizer" of any kind.

- If you have pre-dinner salad, eat it with light Italian or vinegar-like dressing.

-Do not eat dessert after dinner (take it home to eat later instead)

- Try to avoid dishes that come with pasta or rice if possible.

- Avoid breaded or fried foods.

12.2) EATING FAST FOOD:

- Choose ONE main food and eat only that: if you eat a hamburger, then donít order fries or apple pie

- Avoid fast food which requires utensils to eat: avoid eating taco salads, try to choose foods like burritos, hamburger or chicken instead.

- Choose boneless-skinless chicken sandwich when you can

- Donít stuff yourself full ever.

12.3) LATE NIGHT EATING: remember that youíll be eating 4 meals every day, and theyíll be spaced out by at least 2 Ĺ hours. Therefore, one of your meals should be eaten sometime in the later evening.

This will prevent late night junk food cravings just before bedtime, and you should never be hungry just before bedtime if you schedule your meals properly.

However, if you find yourself feeling so hungry that you must eat something before you go to sleep, then eat FRUIT ONLY (keep some fruit around the house for that time of night just in case).

12.4) USING THE SCALE: after youíre done dieting always weight yourself on the scale once per week, so you can spot trouble before it happens. If you notice that youíre slowly gaining weight then you can immediately take action to prevent any more weight from being gained (just start following these rules again).

DAY # 1

Meal #1: Flavored oatmeal

Meal #2: Tuna Salad

Meal #3: Egg omelet

Meal #4: Ham wit pineapple and fresh grapes

DAY # 2

Meal #1: Orange and pineapple smoothie

Meal #2: Ham with pineapple

Meal #3: Pasta with chicken and spaghetti sauce

Meal #4: Egg omelet

DAY # 3

Meal #1: Egg omelet

Meal #3: Roast beef sandwich

Meal #4: Chicken

DAY # 4

Meal #1: Ham with pineapple and mixed salad with dressing

Meal #2: Fruit salad

Meal #3: Tuna salad

DAY # 5

Meal #2: Chicken

Meal #3: Fish filet

Meal #4: Tuna salad and pasta with spaghetti sauce

DAY #6

Day of fruit & vegetables

Eat 1 Mixed fruit meal & 2 mixed vegetable meals

You should eat only 3 meals on this day

DAY # 7

Meal #1: Chicken

Meal #2: Roast beef sandwich

Meal #3: Ham with pineapple

Meal #4: Sandwich (any type)

DAY # 8

Meal #1: Orange and pineapple smoothie

Meal #2: Tuna salad

DAY # 9

Meal #1: Fruit salad

Meal #2: Chicken and mixed salad with dressing

Meal #4: Ham with pineapple

DAY # 10

Meal #1: Flavored oatmeal

DAY # 11

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY # 1

Meal #3: Sandwich (any type)

DAY # 2

Meal #1: Egg salad plate

Meal #2: Fish filet

Meal #3: Tuna salad and mixed salad with dressing

DAY # 3

Meal #1: Ha with pineapple

Meal #2: Orange and pineapple smoothie

Meal #3: Pastrami sandwich

Meal #4: Tuna salad

DAY #4

DAY # 5

Meal #1: Mixed salad with dressing

Meal #2: Egg omelet

DAY # 6

Meal #1: Mixed vegetables

Meal #4: Tuna salad

DAY # 7

Meal #2: Lean ground turkey

Meal #3: Chicken

Meal #4: Pastrami sandwich

DAY # 8

Meal #2: Fish filet

DAY # 9

Meal #1: Chicken

Meal #3: Pastrami sandwich

Meal #4: Sandwich (any type)

DAY # 10

Meal #2: Ham with pineapple and mixed vegetables

DAY # 11

Meal #3: Tuna salad and pasta with spaghetti sauce

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY # 1

Meal #1: Sandwich (any type)

Meal #2: Lean ground turkey

Meal #4: Ham with Pineapple

DAY # 2

Meal #1: Banana Milk shake

Meal #2: Fish Filet

Meal #3: Egg omelette

DAY # 3

Meal #2: Roast beef sandwich

DAY # 4

Meal #2: Egg omelets

Meal #3: Mixed salad with dressing

DAY # 5

Meal #1: Mixed vegetable

Meal #4: Pasta with spaghetti sauce

DAY # 6

Meal #1: Mixed fruit plate

Meal #4: Fish filet

DAY #7

DAY # 8

Meal #2: Chicken

Meal #3: Mixed salad with dressing

DAY # 9

Meal #1: Tuna salad

Meal #4: Lean ground turkey

DAY # 10

Meal #2: Banana Milk shake

DAY # 11

Meal #1: Sandwich (any type)

Meal #2: Lea ground turkey

FOOD PREPARATION:

FRUIT SALAD: choose between 2-4 of the below fruits and slice into small pieces (you may also add non fat Cool Whip if you like)

Allowable fruits:

Kiwi fruit, watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, apples, pears, strawberries, grapes, peaches, bananas, plums.

There is no minimum or maximum amount of each fruit to use (you chose the portions of each fruit)

HAM WITH PINEAPPLE: any type of ham is allowed. You may eat it with pineapple chunks if you like.

SANDWICH ANY TYPE:

Any type with anything on it. Be smart though since the bigger the sandwich (and the more toppings on it) the more your stomach will fill up fast. You can substitute the sandwich for a hamburger or hot dog, following the same rules.

CHICKEN: boneless and skinless. You may prepare chicken in any way you like (such baked, grilled, broiled, etc). You may use barbecue sauce if you like. Or you can prepare it as chicken stir fry, made with spray cooking oil and low sodium soy sauce.

EGG SALAD PLATE: first, dice hard boiled eggs in a bowl. Then mix in non fat mayo. Then you may optionally mix in celery, mustard or any other diced veggies if you like. You may eat as much egg salad as you like, but this particular meal is not meant to be a sandwich.

EGG OMELET: omelet may be filled with any of the following ingredients: ham, chicken, turkey, sausage, bacon, onions, bel peppers, tomatoes; any other veggies may be added into omelet also.

PASTRAMI SANDWICH AND ROAST BEEF SANDWICH: you may eat as much as pastrami as you want -but only 2 pieces of bread may be eaten with this meal. The bread should be either oat or bran. Big deli sandwich are not allowed.

TUNA SALAD: low fat tuna only. Allowable mixing ingredients include non fat mayo, any type of mustard, lettuce, pickles, onions, celery, bell peppers and ANY other type of veggies that you can think of.

MIXED SALAD WITH DRESSING:

Your salad may be made with any of the following ingredients:

Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, cabbage, mushrooms, onions, etc. Salad dressing should be "low fat" or "low carb" dressing. Also, make sure to use it VERY sparingly, please use only enough to flavor the salad and never smother you salad.

MIXED VEGETABLES:

Either frozen or fresh vegetables are allowed. You should make sure that at least 3 different vegetables are combined together in the bowl. You may also add black beans.

PASTA WITH SPAGHETTI SAUCE: any type of pasta is allowed. The only allowable sauce is spaghetti sauce (thin sauce without chunks inside of it), but please only use enough sauce to LIGHTLY cover your pasta.

Also, please make sure to eat slowly and only eat enough pasta until you are satisfied because itís very easy to eat too much pasta if you eat it too quickly. You should never feel full after eating spaghetti, this food needs to be eaten in smaller portions than other foods since it can ruins your diet if you eat too much of it.

FLAVORED OATMEAL: either pre-flavored or plain oatmeal is allowed. You may use either non fat milk or water to prepare oatmeal, but if milk is used then please use the minimum amount required. No extra toppings are allowed.

FISH FILET:

Any type of non-breaded fish is allowed and you ma eat as many filets as you want. You may have them baked, grilled, broiled or steamed. Tartar sauce is not allowed.

LEAN GROUND TURKEY:

This particular form of turkey is sold in a ground beef type packageóand you cook it just like you would cook a hamburger patty. You can also tear it into little chunks and cook it with diced vegetables for a delicious meal. You can substitute it with (at least) 95% lean ground beef.

I highly recommend that you substitute 1 of the carbs meals for the "fat ripper smoothie": 1 cup of orange juice, 2 slices of fresh pineapple and ľ to Ĺ cucumber, take it as your first meal.
« Last Edit: 07/05/2006 00:50:01 by neilep »

Offline TheDivineMissN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18/02/2006 21:18:15 »
Hello!

Well, im a little upset because i did not loose weight this week thanks to my carelessness..so i am still 174. I pretty much ran out of all my food and so i just got crazy and started "cheating" a little..NO MORE!! I got payed so as soon as my BF gets here, i will be going to the supermarket to get my two weeks supply!

Well, as i was cleaning up my harddrive, I came across some hilarious pictures of me when i was younger...actually, they were a little inspiring because even though I was a chubby lil one, i was pretty active!

here is a picture of me..id say i was maybe 6 or 7, doing what i love, ice skating!
LOLLLL, i look SOOOOOOO funny!:D

my dream as a kid was to be in the olympics, lol..i had it bad for ice skating..heres my michelle kwan autograph that ive treasured since about '92-'94.

This is a picture of probably my proudest moment as a teen...right before I set off on a junior triathlon when i was about 14 or so ( me, far left, standing)

we hiked for about 3-4 days on the appalachain mountains, followed by swimming 40 laps and then bicycling about 4 miles...if i could do that now, it'd be amazing!
these pictures really encourage me on my weight loss efforts..so i can gain some energy back and do the sports i used to love!! who knows, maybe this summer ill them up again ::CROSSES FINGERS::

my shoulder is alot better today so i might either run or do pilates.

Hope everyone is well..(this was a quick update so i didnt really read the posts)

*Nicole :) *

"No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Ever Prosper!"

*Ticker Courtesy of www.tickercentral.com

*Model Courtesy of www.MyVirtualModel.com
« Last Edit: 18/02/2006 21:18:46 by TheDivineMissN »

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29/06/2006 22:16:54 »

Picture of the girls at the zoo today...we had SUCH a good time!  They really enjoyed it all!!!

*Joy*

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03/07/2006 15:04:42 »
MONDAY  MORNING WEIGH-IN!

Joy - 4 pounds!  (YAAAAAY!):D

*Joy*

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03/07/2006 18:23:35 »
MONDAY MORNING WEIGH-IN!
Joy - 4 pounds! (YAAAAAY!)

Karen-83 Lbs

Total Combined Loss: 87 Lbs!

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 29/06/2006 22:16:54 »

Picture of the girls at the zoo today...we had SUCH a good time!  They really enjoyed it all!!!

*Joy*

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03/07/2006 15:04:42 »
MONDAY  MORNING WEIGH-IN!

Joy - 4 pounds!  (YAAAAAY!):D

*Joy*

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03/07/2006 18:23:35 »
MONDAY MORNING WEIGH-IN!
Joy - 4 pounds! (YAAAAAY!)

Karen-83 Lbs

Total Combined Loss: 87 Lbs!

Offline Mysteryfaire

• Only you have the choice to choose what you do.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.poetry.com
« Reply #9 on: 26/07/2006 03:54:36 »
Joy: 11 lbs.
Karen:94 Lbs
CJ: 21.5 lbs
Lo: 85.5
Diana: 43 Lbs

Total: 255 lbs

Only you can determine what you can do!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01/08/2006 09:13:03 »
Monday Morning weigh in!
CJ: 23.5 pounds
Karen: 94 Lbs

Total Weight Loss: 117.5 pounds!

Karen

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01/08/2006 21:54:25 »
Monday Morning Weigh-in!!!

CJ:  23.5 lbs.
Karen:  94 lbs.
Joy:  13.5 lbs.

Total Weight Loss:  131 lbs.!

*Joy*

Offline Mysteryfaire

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02/08/2006 04:33:37 »
Monday Morning Weigh-in!!!
CJ: 23.5 lbs.
Karen: 94 lbs.
Joy: 13.5 lbs.
Diana: 43 Lbs.

Total Weight Loss: 174 lbs.!

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07/08/2006 05:11:08 »
Ok, I'll be the first to post for Monday Morning Weigh-in!  :D:D:D

Monday Morning Weigh-in!

Joy:  17 lbs!  (Um...Woah!)

Total Weight Lost:  17 lbs!

~Joy~
« Last Edit: 07/08/2006 05:11:42 by tootsie78 »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07/08/2006 22:13:36 »
Monday Morning Weigh-in!

Joy: 17 lbs! (Um...Woah!)
Jody : 3 Lbs
Karen: 95 Lbs ( 5 More Lbs)

Total Weight Lost: 115 lbs!

Karen
« Last Edit: 07/08/2006 22:15:20 by Karen W. »

Offline CJ122

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 09/08/2006 18:07:34 »
Monday Morning Weigh-in!

Loretta "Lo" 86.5 woo hoo I lost a big, whopping 1lb...lol
CJ: 24.5

Total Weight Lost: 206 lbs!

Offline Mysteryfaire

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09/08/2006 21:26:45 »
Monday Morning Weigh-in!

Loretta "Lo" 86.5 woo hoo I lost a big, whopping 1lb...lol
CJ: 24.5
Diana: 43 Lbs

Total Weight Lost: 249 lbs!

Hello Family!

I know I have not posted in a while but I am still alive (LOL) and kicking. A lot has been going on and one of those is not losing the weight![B)][:(!][8]:( I just STOPPED, I am so disappointed but I know I have to continue and NOT give up even though I want to. I will try to post more often. Take care Family   OOHHH Welcome Jody (had to edit Joy into Jody)and CONGRATULATIONS Karen whhhoooo huuuuuuh! Hugs everyone.

« Last Edit: 09/08/2006 21:28:17 by Diana Lovett »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15/08/2006 04:38:57 »
Monday Morning Weigh-in!

Jody : 4 Lbs (Only 1 this week, but still better than a GAIN!)
Joy : 17.5 Lbs (only lost 1/2 lb this week, but it IS TOM time, so that could be why I guess...)
Karen: 97 lbs
Helena:58 Lbs

Total Weight Loss: 176.5 Lbs.

Karen

Offline lees_luv

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15/08/2006 18:26:57 »
Monday Morning Weigh-in!

Jody : 4 Lbs (Only 1 this week, but still better than a GAIN!)
Joy : 17.5 Lbs (only lost 1/2 lb this week, but it IS TOM time, so that could be why I guess...)
Karen: 97 lbs
Helena:58 Lbs
Diana: 41 Lbs (Tom visited me to)

Total Weight Loss: 216.5 Lbs.

« Last Edit: 28/08/2006 21:21:48 by lees_luv »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 21/08/2006 12:06:08 »
Alright you lovely family of mine.. Every one is getting up today for a party!!!!!! We are going to dance all day in this Forum. I will post from work and also here when I get up in two hours,since I did not go to bed ..  You all need to CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!! OK Now whos gonna bring the food, I think we need a virtual Party or Dinner when I get off work!!!! how bout it!!! say about 6:00PM CALIFORNIA  ALL YOU UK FRIENDS ABOUT 2:00 Am. Your time sorry , eeks!! my time YES YES! DEAL.......EVERYONE MANDITORY ATTENDACE PLEASE!! I worked my butt off and I want a party where I don't gain weight  so lets do it!!! If you are sleeping Please stop and say HI!!!! I love you guys!!!!!Here it is!!!!

MONDAY MORNING WEIGH IN!!!!!

KAREN W.= 100 LBS

Total Loss...100 LBS

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Karen
« Last Edit: 21/08/2006 12:53:24 by Karen W. »

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21/08/2006 16:14:22 »

KAREN W.= 100 Lbs (YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!)
Jody = 5.5 Lbs (1.5 this week!)
Joy = 21 Lbs

Total Loss...126.5 LBS!!!!!

WOW!  Karen!  What can I say???!!!???  That is just AWESOME AWESOME work!!!  You should be soooooo incredibly proud of yourself girlfriend!!!!  That is a HUGE accomplishment!!!  I would LOVE to come to a virtual party, but don't know if I could make it tonight...sorry...:(
You are just doing WONDERFUL!  You are SUCH an inspiration to SOOOOO many people!  Keep up the good work!!!

Jody - I was born in Fond du Lac, & then moved to Kohler when I was 11.  I remained in Kohler until I got married.  My parent live in Sheboygan now...which is right on Lake Michigan.  My sister lives in Mequon, & I have another sister in Howards Grove.  Have you ever heard of ANY of these cities...?  [:p]  I'm sure you have!  

Well, not much going on here today...a gloomy icky day!  BLEH!  Makes you wanna cover your head & stay in bed til noon!  I lost 3 1/2 more pounds this week, so I guess that is something to be proud of & happy about!  Went to McDonald's last night & got overly stuffed...[xx(]  Something I haven't done in a WHILE!  I felt TERRIBLE!  Was NOT worth it!  Lesson learned, that's for sure!

Hope everybody is having a good day today!  School started here today in all the area schools, but not for my young-en...gonna start her on Sept. 11th (homeschool), after I get back from my trip to WI!!!  Can't wait!!!  :D

~Joy~

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 21/08/2006 16:46:39 »

Joy = 21 Lbs
Carolyn = 16 Lbs.

Total Loss...142.5 LBS!!!!!

Offline CJ122

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 21/08/2006 17:43:11 »

Joy = 21 Lbs
Carolyn = 16 Lbs.
CJ = 30.5 pounds

Total Loss...173 LBS!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 21/08/2006 18:43:31 »
Here's a pic of me & hubby.  Oh, isn't he soooooo hot?  K, sorry...;)

~Joy~

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 22/08/2006 02:16:51 »
Joy - Your hubbie is definitely a hunk.  And he sure has a pretty wife!

Hi Karen!  Don't tell me it's just you and me?  Aren't there any Party Animals in this group?

Jody

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #24 on: 22/08/2006 02:16:51 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums