The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2  (Read 368519 times)

Offline Mysteryfaire

• Only you have the choice to choose what you do.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.poetry.com
Re: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2
« Reply #25 on: 22/08/2006 04:39:19 »
MONDAY MORNING WEIGH IN!!!!!

KAREN W.= 100 Lbs (YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!)
Jody = 5.5 Lbs (1.5 this week!)
Joy = 21 Lbs
Carolyn = 16 Lbs.
CJ = 30.5 pounds
Diana = 37 Lbs [V][V][V]:(:(:(

Total Loss...210 LBS!!!!!

Only you can determine what you can do!

Offline Mysteryfaire

• Only you have the choice to choose what you do.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.poetry.com
« Reply #26 on: 22/08/2006 04:53:57 »
OMG!!!!!!! Karen, I am SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD of you!!!!
:D[:o)]:)[^]

Only you can determine what you can do!

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 22/08/2006 05:07:14 »
Diana - Don't give up.  You're going to make it.  Don't give in to the stress.  I'm sorry about your daughter.  I'll be sure to say a prayer for you all.  Thank you for all the sacrifices you and your husband are making.  I believe your blessing is right around the corner.

Karen - Sorry, I'm pooping out.  It's after midnight here and I have to get up early now to take my son to school.  My chauffer (sp?) has left home so I have to do it now.  UUUGGGGGHHHHHH!  Congrats on the weight loss.  I'm really happy for you.  Love you bunches.

Carolyn

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 22/08/2006 05:08:33 »
Thanks so much Diana, How are you doing? I am feeling really jazzed! i have finally made it half way!!!!!YAAAAAY!!! I love you guys!! I cannot tell you how long I have waited for this day, Better late then not at all, I will take it!!! Hey Diana, I thought you were Neil!!! So used to his lovely orange font!!! I hope we are all doing well!!Whats the new gossip!! Carolyn any news on mom? How is she?

Hi Joy Thanks for comming!!

Karen

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 22/08/2006 05:11:37 »
Hey Karen - caught you right before I was going to bed.  Mom is doing better.  She's still sore and gets tired pretty quickly, but otherwise ok.  She even went with us this weekend to help Ashley move into her dorm.  She was feeling well enough to annoy me and get on my nerves.  I'm greatful to God for that.

Carolyn

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 22/08/2006 05:16:34 »
Happy driving! Thanks for comming!! I wish I could get this stupid aol to post quicker.

Diana good girl, I know how hard it is and you will do well. Just keep plugging along. Thats what I am going to do, no matter what!!! I will keep your daughter and you in my prayers!! I am so sorry. I know you will be a great grandma and things will work out. You raised that girl of yours to be strong and between you all, that little new baby cannot go wrong!! Much love!!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #31 on: 22/08/2006 05:17:45 »
MONDAY MORNING WEIGH IN!!!!!

KAREN W.= 100 Lbs (YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!)
Jody = 5.5 Lbs (1.5 this week!)
Joy = 21 Lbs
Carolyn = 16 Lbs.
CJ = 30.5 pounds
Diana = 37 Lbs
Loretta = still holding 86.5lbs :-(

Total Loss...296.5 LBS!!!!!(Karen, I thought I would impress you as I even calculated the total!)  hehe

"Lo" Loretta

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22/08/2006 05:18:48 »
Hi Joysie!  Hi Jody and all you wonderful peeps in Zeta land!  Diana, emailing you tonight as my efforts have all failed for my daughter-in-law to get over without the proper documentation in Germany...aagghh!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 22/08/2006 05:22:44 »
Hey Loretta look at those totals and come add yours tonight. Where are you Lo..... Penquin Friend I miss you!! You all are doing so great, every pound counts, love to all and thanks for today, wish we were all sitting in a nice coffeee shop having a great hug and conversation!!! I do wish this forum had a plain chat area where the correspondance moves faster!!

Karen

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22/08/2006 05:24:13 »
Loretta there you are, I keep missing your posts!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 22/08/2006 05:25:02 »
Sorry hon, fun filled day...plus with Denny hanging around it is hard to enjoy forum family as much...aagghh...but I am at work now!!!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22/08/2006 05:28:15 »
You did, I am tellig you this computer is so slow tonight! Sorry Lo!!

Karen

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22/08/2006 05:29:54 »
he still there?

Karen

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 22/08/2006 05:31:52 »
Man Loretta that is hard. I am so sorry for you! You keep your chin up I will have and did have a good cry too! Love you girl!

Karen
« Last Edit: 22/08/2006 05:39:47 by Karen W. »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 22/08/2006 05:32:31 »
Yes he is!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 22/08/2006 05:35:16 »
Yes he is! Love you too...I finally posted my non loss week...I was trying to control myself as I was pretty emotional this last weekend..I was so tempted to splurge myself into oblivion...but resisted temptation...my hours have been cut down 1 hour a night except two nights...arrgghh..does anyone want to kick Gay Billy the Kid's butt...I do, but will restrain and kick his butt in conversions...hehe...I am triple to what everyone else is doing and now I have decided to work hard at it...maybe hit 40%  hehe...that will set him off a bit more I am sure!

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 22/08/2006 05:42:01 »
Kick his butt Loretta! Good Girl!!! You still got it girl!! you are a spunky gal!!

Karen

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 22/08/2006 05:47:13 »
Man Loretta do We have man trouble or what!! Arrrgggg! I am so confused and so crazy nuts at the same time.... Denny is a persistant fellow, got to give him that, but what mean things to say without real facts. Hows your im lover Lo??LOL I know that was hard and I did not mean lol to the situation. Just at the fact that when faced with such a dilima you think on your toes and pretty quickly!! I am impressed!

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 22/08/2006 06:04:45 »
I don't even have a man anymore and still have trouble...I really hate the drama...it has to be a test to test my self control...so far I am not losing it too bad and use very few words...but I feel(notice word here)like saying a bunch of stuff back, but it would only stoop me to his level...my IM lover lol  I was trying to cement somethings...but Denny was infuriated at first...he tries to answer my phone..but the cell is where most people call me anyways...hehe He is waiting on the Fella to call me but cannot figure out when he does and he is definitely not convinced as he cannot believe it from his own history with me...he will laugh and say he knows I am up to my old stupid tricks...(it is hard to keep a straight face)He will ask me questions and I will bite my tongue...I know he has asked everyone in the house but he knows I can keep a secret like I did him for 6 months...I did not know what to do...it was just a quick minute decision at the moment as I wanted some sanity...but I know he cannot stay up all night like I can...You can't outwait an insomiac...

"Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 22/08/2006 15:10:11 »
No you can't. Unless you too are an ensomniac!!

Karen

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 22/08/2006 17:28:03 »
Guess I bugged out too early last night.  Looks like I missed a lot of good stuff!  I was just sooooooooooo tired.  :(

Loretta - So great to see you back!  :D  You seem to be feeling better, too!  Glad to hear you had such a good day.  With what you've been through in the past couple of weeks, just MAINTAINING the weight is a major victory!!  [^]  Denny sounds like a first class jerk.  And it makes it worse when he's charming to everyone else.  Then your friends think YOU'RE crazy 'cause you want to get rid of him.  [:(!]  Anyway, what's he doing living in YOUR house, trying to answer YOUR phone?  And what business is it of his of you want to see someone else?  You must have the patience of a saint.  I'd have shot him by now!  [}:)]

Diana - I can't believe what a jackass you have for a son-in-law!  How can anybody be that shallow and irresponsible?  I understand he didn't want kids, but this is life and we don't always get what we want.  Sounds like your daughter will be better off without him.
PS:  If you aren't in the States, where are you?

Carolyn - I don't know if Rich dreams about smoking;  I'll have to ask him about it.  Did your mom recently have surgery?  Glad to hear that she's better.  :)

Our mom's make us crazy, don't they?  Mine has been here visiting, and making me and my aunt completely nuts.  She is EXTREMELY over-weight, at least 200 pounds, probably more.  She is now diabetic, can't walk more than a few feet and won't do stairs unless it's totally unavoidable.  She is in constant pain from her muscles and joints, and yet she won't do ANYTHING about it!  She lives way-the-heck out in the boonies in Texas, so she can't get a job, doesn't have any friends and, of course, it's too hot to work in the yard or be outdoors for more than a minute.  I wanted SO MUCH for her to try the Zetacaps, but she isn't interested.  I also wanted her to get on this forum and make some FRIENDS, but she isn't showing much interest in that either.  (If she DOES decide to join, I'm going to have to delete this post!!  [:0])  Anyway, my aunt and I are at our witts' end.  We don't know what else to do.  Sigh...

Karen - Happy birthday on the 30th!!:D :D :D  (I'll probably forget when it actually gets here.  :()  You have the same birthday as my uncle and my nephew.  Mine is just a few days later.

Joy - Have I ever mentioned that I love the little squiggles around your name?

Jody

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 22/08/2006 17:31:28 »
Hey look, I'm a "Senior Member!"  (I guess that means I've never learned to keep my mouth shut.  LOL)

Jody

Offline CJ122

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 22/08/2006 18:44:37 »
Hey Everybody! Yea Karen! :D Sorry I couldn't make it to the party, but it looks like it went well. I'll definitely be there when you reach your 200 pound mark!

Keep up the good work!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 23/08/2006 02:57:55 »
 Hey I wish I hadn't had so much trouble last night. Everything was so slowwwwwww to postttttttt. Then this morning, It posted a couple times, then wouldn't post at allllllllll! yikes. Sorry guys, I thought it was my computer! Seems we may have started having trouble last night, but I am not sure! Neil posted trouble this morning as did I!! Hope you all had a good visit :) Sorry I missed most of it:( I was disappointed I missed you all!! Some of you all together.BOO HOO!!!! Crying over everything these days!!!LOL I guess I better toughen up and get with it!!

How was everyones day??I am hoping that Lo has whipped the pants off the young man a work!!LOL How are your Totals LO?

Great job on your totals CJ and look only a month and you get to be with your honey!!!!! YeeHaw!! I am so Jealous but so happy for you!!! I hope you guys have so much fun!! :)

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 23/08/2006 04:41:18 »
Originally posted by Jody

Guess I bugged out too early last night.  Looks like I missed a lot of good stuff!  I was just sooooooooooo tired.  :(

Loretta - So great to see you back!  :D  You seem to be feeling better, too!  Glad to hear you had such a good day.  With what you've been through in the past couple of weeks, just MAINTAINING the weight is a major victory!!  [^]  Denny sounds like a first class jerk.  And it makes it worse when he's charming to everyone else.  Then your friends think YOU'RE crazy 'cause you want to get rid of him.  [:(!]  Anyway, what's he doing living in YOUR house, trying to answer YOUR phone?  And what business is it of his of you want to see someone else?  You must have the patience of a saint.  I'd have shot him by now!  [}:)]

Yep, I am back...I am feeling better while at work...Denny did mention he maybe going back home after this weekend when we can sit down at the table alone and talk...???  What about? Who knows? I usually am a bit flitty, non-committment minded, okay, just a tough ole cookie I guess...but I like to have fun and freedom!  LOL  He is just visiting and of course, he was allowed in by mother...who loves her some Denny...he is a bit charming...geez, I don't care if he answers my phone and I am very straightforward and can tell him when or if I do have someone in my life...but just a bit slow about jumping into another relationship...and at this point, I am not sure if I want to or not again...I like that term Love'em and Leave'em...it is starting to make sense now...lol sorry, couldn't resist...but it is kinda true...I can't be cruel, he is welcome as long as he behaves and doesn't interfere with my freedom as he did in OKC!  [V]  I would love to have him as a friend, but he is having a hard time accepting that...which I fully understand too...oh well, too much energy wasted thinking about it.

Cya!

"Lo" Loretta

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #49 on: 23/08/2006 04:41:18 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums