The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2  (Read 367631 times)

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2
« Reply #450 on: 15/12/2006 06:07:40 »
Lo: Kids are just waiting for the holidays!

LOL  Kids generally are...what are they wanting for the holidays?

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 15/12/2006 07:08:30 »
She's right They are all very handsome young men, Loretta!

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 15/12/2006 09:12:43 »
Lo: You'd better ask me what they DO NOT want for the holidays! That would be easier for me to answer :-))

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 15/12/2006 16:02:42 »

« Last Edit: 15/12/2006 16:28:28 by Karen W. »

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 15/12/2006 23:25:23 »
Hello Chickies!  I know I've been away for awhile.  Busy, busy, busy...  Missed you all enormously!

Karen ~ I love your Christmas images.  I'm having a tough time getting into the Christmas mood this year, so every little bit helps!

Lo ~ Your boys are definitely gorgeous.  They must take after their mom...   ;D

Well, Sweeties, just a quick update before I go home.  I DID finally get to see the diet doctor who seemed so promising.  To make a long story short, she turned out to be pretty useless.  After telling me that there were no long-term safe and/or effective medications available to help maintain weight loss, she said that she took her patients OFF meds after a few months.  Now, whether or not you believe that obesity can be treated indefinitely with medication, you must remember that I had written her a letter SPECIFICALLY requesting a doctor who believed (as I do) that obesity MUST be treated as a chronic condition, much the same as diabetes, hypertension, etc., and medication must therefore also be chronic.  So telling me that she was going to stop all medication after a few months made me feel like she had gotten me into her office under false pretenses.  (I guess she REALLY needed my $165 fee.)  Just the same, I was willing to work with her until I heard the rest of her speech.

“Once the goal weight has been reached,” she told me, “I believe exercise is the key to maintaining that weight.”  I told her that I already exercise 30 minutes every day and am still gaining at an alarming rate.  She told me that my body may require exercise two hours a day OR MORE in order to maintain an “acceptable” weight.  That was when I decided I wouldn’t be seeing her any more.  Honestly, WHAT PLANET do these doctors COME FROM??!!  Does ANYONE have 2+ hours EVERY DAY to work out?  This advice was about as useful as the doctor who wrote on his web site that overweight people should “learn to LIKE being hungry.”  I should have known I wasting my time when I saw that this doctor was thinner than Audrey Hepburn.   >:(

On the bright side, she did give me a 30-day prescription for fentermine, so I’m back on my amino acid/fentermine combination.  So far I’m doing very well.  I eat very little at meals, and have no cravings whatsoever.  I do get ravenously hungry (my stomach has been growling like a hyena all day) but nothing appeals to me.  When I do decide to eat something, a few bites is all I want.  (BTW, I’m having this effect using ½ of a 37.5mg fentermine tablet!)   I’m just praying that the results continue.

So anyway, that’s the latest.  I’ll keep you informed.  I hope everyone has an outstanding weekend!!

Smoochies!   [:I]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 17/12/2006 16:25:10 »
Hi Jody,
 Sounds like and interesting trip to the Doctors. I am glad it's working for you but sadened that the Doctor seemed to be so off Target! I hope you have enough to get you through and everything goes smoothly!

Offline TheDivineMissN

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 17/12/2006 18:12:18 »
Lo: I went back to see who I was referring to and its Magnum! Love his hair ;)

Ladies, I dont know if you remember me plugging this site before...but its a virtual model of your before and after self that is intended for weight loss support. Check it out here:

http://preventionweightloss.mvm.com/rodale_wl_ctx/jsp/sim.jsp%3frequestedRetailerCode=rodale_wl

ALSO, these are two blogs/sites that I read almost daily..

1. www.hungry-girl.com : For tips and information on ANYTHING involving food whether eating out or buying in

2. www.lessjess.blogspot.com : here is a woman who has lost over 130 pounds and has tracked it all on her blog/journal from day one. Click around and you will find amazing before and after pictures and great advice and tools to keep track of your weight

Have a great sunday !!! [O8)]

« Last Edit: 17/12/2006 18:14:50 by TheDivineMissN »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 17/12/2006 20:49:50 »
THanks Nicole I remember your virtual model but was never able to get one to work for me! I was doing something wrong! Thanks again.. Hope your weekend was great!

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 18/12/2006 05:20:02 »
Lo: You'd better ask me what they DO NOT want for the holidays! That would be easier for me to answer :-))

Okay, now you have my curiousity going here!!!  ;-)  What do they not want?  LOL

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 18/12/2006 05:26:47 »
She's right They are all very handsome young men, Loretta!

Thank you very much

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 18/12/2006 05:38:54 »
Hello Chickies!  I know I've been away for awhile.  Busy, busy, busy...  Missed you all enormously!

Karen ~ I love your Christmas images.  I'm having a tough time getting into the Christmas mood this year, so every little bit helps!

Lo ~ Your boys are definitely gorgeous.  They must take after their mom...   ;D

Thanks for your comments...Yes, they did!  LOL 
Be careful with the meds...the body will adjust and get used to them after 3 months as well as harmful side affects...it is a good booster though...train the brain to think exercise...30 mins is good and if you need to work yourself up you can...I need to get back to 30 mins...proud of you!

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 18/12/2006 05:40:26 »
Lo: I went back to see who I was referring to and its Magnum! Love his hair ;)

The baby brat who wants to be an engineer...he was just recruited by Guess to be a model...the brat turned them down!  It will interfere with school....good enough excuse...whew!  Mom nearly passed out as it was a full-time job!!!  LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 18/12/2006 07:18:31 »
LOL Loretta!  YOur welcome MAM! Turned em down! Wow.. Engineer is good. Maybe he will design you a bridge and name it after his Mom!

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 19/12/2006 04:27:07 »
He can design anything, name it anything, but get a job making enough money to support himself...but with him in school I will at least get a tax deduction...woo hoo!  He can live with me and go to school fulltime

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 19/12/2006 04:34:57 »
LOL Loretta!  YOur welcome MAM! Turned em down! Wow.. Engineer is good. Maybe he will design you a bridge and name it after his Mom!

Maybe he can call it the Hi Lo *giggles* Bridge.  LOL

He can design anything, name it anything, but get a job making enough money to support himself...but with him in school I will at least get a tax deduction...woo hoo!  He can live with me and go to school fulltime

Thank God for the little tax deductions we gave birth to.  LOL  Ashley is talking about transferring back here next year and living at home.  Just when I got used to her being away and the peace and quiet.

Carolyn

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: 19/12/2006 04:37:31 »
LOL funny how that works huh Carolyn! LOL Boomarangs I say Boomarangs!!!LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 19/12/2006 04:38:55 »
 Nice Name for the bridge Loretta! THey are good tax breaks!!!LOL

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 19/12/2006 04:56:18 »

Maybe he can call it the Hi Lo *giggles* Bridge.  LOL

Thank God for the little tax deductions we gave birth to.  LOL  Ashley is talking about transferring back here next year and living at home.  Just when I got used to her being away and the peace and quiet.

Carolyn

Yes, Carolyn...what a lovely name for a bridge....hmmm, I almost want to pass out gumdrops....LOL 

I know I do miss my space....but if he is going to be in and out of my house anyways...I may as well get the money back for the food he consumes...oh, and I should think about his friends to as they are going to school too...geez, right now my grocery bill is ringing in at $550 a month...the little monsters with huge appetites and metabolisms!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 19/12/2006 05:53:00 »
LOL I hear you!! By The way Sarah moved out got her a new place!!!!! YAYYYYYY! Did I already tell you all That? LOL

Offline TheDivineMissN

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 19/12/2006 17:04:46 »
Hey Ladies!!

Lo: He has my vote as a model..he is cuteeee, lol!! woo, I DIGRESS
My boyfriend is an engineer..and as much as I know he loves it, I dont sometimes. The hours he puts in intefere with our relationship sometimes..but I know it will all pay off someday..I just need to be patient.

I have my last final of this semester tonight..keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 19/12/2006 18:00:23 »
Good Luck Nicole! Hang in there it will pay off and you two will do fine!!!

Offline Angelpraise

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 20/12/2006 19:40:48 »
I am new here and looking for feedback re: zetacap.  I would like to order zetacap, but would like any helpful feedback from anyone willing to share. I am hoping this will help me in my quest to lose weight.  8)
« Last Edit: 20/12/2006 19:49:18 by Angelpraise »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 21/12/2006 06:52:41 »
Hey Ladies!!

Lo: He has my vote as a model..he is cuteeee, lol!! woo, I DIGRESS
My boyfriend is an engineer..and as much as I know he loves it, I dont sometimes. The hours he puts in intefere with our relationship sometimes..but I know it will all pay off someday..I just need to be patient.

I have my last final of this semester tonight..keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!!

Thank you...he is like a camera lens...sometimes his aperature is off and sometimes not...hehe  Awwww, you are so patient...it will pay off...continue your patience...

hugs!

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 21/12/2006 06:54:02 »
I am new here and looking for feedback re: zetacap.  I would like to order zetacap, but would like any helpful feedback from anyone willing to share. I am hoping this will help me in my quest to lose weight.  8)

Hi Angelpraise!  Welcome!  Karen, the Queen Moderator has taken it and loves it...I don't, I am a naturalist...hehe  okay, I eat naturally and exercise minimumly..hehe

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 21/12/2006 07:04:54 »
I have and I will tell you what I know.. tomorrow as night is drawing near and me has a few things to do tonight that are top priority! Sorry You are too.. I am being silly, but I can't postpone a couple things and will get back to you !

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #474 on: 21/12/2006 07:04:54 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums