The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2  (Read 368288 times)

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Zetacap and General weight loss - 2
« Reply #625 on: 04/03/2007 17:34:47 »
Woohoo!!!  Feeling a bit like Rocky this morning......cut 90 seconds off my morning walk, was shooting for 2 minutes off, but didn't quite make it.  Probably 'cause my shoes are now too big.  Maybe tomorrow.

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: 05/03/2007 01:30:52 »
So Now we have Josefina Myself Sandra Carolyn and Loretta too!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Alright where are the rest of yo rascals????

Carolyn excellent job, more motivation then I have had..YAYYYYYYYY!!!

Offline glenns_angelbaby

• View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 05/03/2007 02:13:09 »
Carolyn, Wow; good job on losing those inches!! Great job!
Karen,YAYYYY!!!! Good to know that we are not the only ones left on here!! Karen what is your email address? I'll email you the info on tinker bell. :D Come on ladies! Lets get karen motivated for those last 93 lbs. GO KAREN! GO KAREN! GO KAREN!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: 05/03/2007 04:44:43 »
Wow Sandra where the heck have you been for the last six months or so LOL.. YAYYYYYYYY! Glad your back ( Kwarvi44@aol.com ) Am looking forward to gaining some lovely sparkley picture, BUT LOSING SOME UNSIGHTLY FAT DEPOSITS!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!

WE CAN ALL DO IT TOGETHER..I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS I HAVE BEEN IN A FOG AND GLAD TO KNOW YOU ALL ARE STILL ALIVE AND WELL!!!!! YAYYYYYYY! Thanks Sandra!

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #629 on: 05/03/2007 11:17:25 »
Hi Karen, Sandra & Carolyn: Hope you girls have an excellent week!
Karen: you still have 93 lbs to lose? You have become so good at losing them that these 93 will disappear and you won't even notice!
Hugs for all,
Josefina

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: 05/03/2007 11:31:43 »
Thanks so much Josefina I am so glad your posting. I hope your weekend was fun also! have a great week to come!

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 06/03/2007 11:13:14 »
Hi ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josefina has been HAPPY these past days just for one reason: her clothes are loose, and believe it or not, even if she has to spend more time in the mornings getting dressed because it is "too big".....she doesn't care!
You girls know the wild sensation.......

Offline glenns_angelbaby

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 06/03/2007 13:16:23 »
ALLLLright Josefina!! Way to go girl!! I can't remember the last time my clothes fit loose.I would probably jump up and do the dance of joy LOL.

Very cute Tweety you have there Karen. I'm glad you were able to understand my directions.

Good Morning to all hope you have a great day :D

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 06/03/2007 13:46:31 »
Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas !

I have to stop......this cheerleader outfit is chafing  my meat 'n' two veg !!  LOL

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: 06/03/2007 15:19:00 »
Hi ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josefina has been HAPPY these past days just for one reason: her clothes are loose, and believe it or not, even if she has to spend more time in the mornings getting dressed because it is "too big".....she doesn't care!
You girls know the wild sensation.......

YAYYYYYYYYYY!! Josefina!!! You go!!!!!!!!!! I do Know what you mean and understand, here are the statistics for yesterday, I was whipped and forgot to post... ME BAD!!

Karen W.
start: sept. 26 OR Oct. 26,2005 ( I forget) LOL
start weight: 351 Lbs.
todays weight: 235 Lbs
Total loss 116 Lbs
Goal 135 to 140ish
pounds to go: 90 to 95 depending on what that feels like! lol
« Last Edit: 06/03/2007 15:30:05 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 06/03/2007 15:21:41 »
ALLLLright Josefina!! Way to go girl!! I can't remember the last time my clothes fit loose.I would probably jump up and do the dance of joy LOL.

Very cute Tweety you have there Karen. I'm glad you were able to understand my directions.

Good Morning to all hope you have a great day :D

Thanks so much for the Glittery lovelies.. I love them they are pretty!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy! It was easy you gave easy instructions Sandra! Thank you so very much!!
« Last Edit: 06/03/2007 15:28:37 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 06/03/2007 15:27:20 »
Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas ! Go Zetas !

I have to stop......this cheerleader outfit is chafing  my meat 'n' two veg !!  LOL

HEE HEE HEE HEE!! LOL!! Our forum Hero!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Lots of hugs for the plugs THank you Neily!!! What are you Eating now???? LOL! ] 

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 07/03/2007 10:25:12 »
Sandra : Who says Josefina didn't do the dance of JOY????????? She even yelled.... Maybe she was too shy to mention it! As we all know, this must be one of the most rewarding results that one can achieve. It sure is HARD to get there, but if Karen can........we all can!

Josefina

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 07/03/2007 13:43:38 »
This morning I gave my son a hug to wish him good luck on a big test.  His first response was God, Mom....you've gotten alot smaller.....you're looking good!  That's a big deal coming from Nic, he's not normally very complimentary.  He made my day!

I'm heading into town to buy new shoes.  Mine have gotten so big on me that I'm walking out of them.  Yayyy!
« Last Edit: 07/03/2007 13:49:10 by Carolyn »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 07/03/2007 15:27:14 »
Congratulations Carolyn and Josefina and Sandra. I am so proud of you.. of all of us. We are going to make it to our goals we are!!! YAYYYYYYYY! I am glad to se you all here trying with me.

Has anyone heard from Joy ? I wonder how she is doing? Think about her most days.

HI JOY come home .... How are you doing . I hope all is well and that you are doing ok!

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 08/03/2007 10:25:55 »
WAY TO GO CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #641 on: 08/03/2007 18:15:45 »
Yeah I tried to do it a  year or so ago and was good until after wards.. really tore things up.. Stinks as I used to be a decent bowler. LOL

Yeah,... if I use a bowling ball I might accidently take Neil out of the running for best of show at the Fair!! LOL Poor whittle sheepy would not be able to Sashay up in his prada's to claim his 1rst place Blue Ribbon... "after all what's a sheep without his brain.." LOL   (answer) "A mutten head!!!" LOL!!   IN COMING DUCK LO!!!!  "Snow ball from ****" LOL LOL LOL LOL OH GAWWWWWWD someone gave me a wacky pill!!! LOL sorry!

U r funny!!!  LOL

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #642 on: 08/03/2007 18:19:08 »
I am still stuck...no loss  in clothes as of yet...ick  But Hooray to all you guys and  your successes!!

Offline glenns_angelbaby

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 09/03/2007 02:44:25 »
Well i'm not happy this evening. [:-'(] I went to my TOPS meeting and I gained 6 pounds in two weeks. (we didn't have a meeting last week because of bad weather.) I really don't understand why. I'm eating right and exercising. Just blows my mind!
I'm so happy that the rest of you are doing so good. Keep up the good work!!YOU GO GIRLS!!![color]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 09/03/2007 05:36:15 »
Sandra, keep in mind that you are excercising. That always builds muscle mass and muscle is heavy, thats normal, Also think about what time of the month it is. I gain about 6 lbs every month the week preceeding my period. So really try not to worry just keep your head up. Mine always comes off because I try not to panic. and I just keep going! You will do fine. I am also very irregular, so it was always hard to pinpoint the right day for my cycle to start!You are doing great to!!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: 09/03/2007 05:45:00 »
I am still stuck...no loss  in clothes as of yet...ick  But Hooray to all you guys and  your successes!!

NOT for Long Loretta!! Now get up here me friend and lets all do it together!!!
« Last Edit: 09/03/2007 05:47:05 by Karen W. »

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 09/03/2007 09:18:40 »
Sandra - I am losing weight, but as slow as it can be. Karen is right about TOM, darn him! Some weeks I lose, some (most of them) I don't.........so you just be patient , don't give up on yourself!

Offline glenns_angelbaby

• View Profile
« Reply #647 on: 09/03/2007 13:42:38 »
Thanks for the encouragement. It means alot. As for TOM he hasn't visited me since 1997 (i'm blessed in that department) but I feel for all who he still visits. He use to visit me two times every month [xx(]
Karen what happened to our cute sparklies? I checked the code is still there but its not showing. Yours isn't showing either.
Well just wanted to stop in and say Good morning to everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day. Thanks again for the encouragement your the BEST!!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 09/03/2007 16:36:07 »

Some of them were to big so Dave is trying to fix some things, I removed the rest of mine moments ago and need to find a smaller one. Go to guest book and read the thread about signatures.. I am not good with technical Jargin so All I know was that the pixels or something were too many for our sigs. They needed to be made smaller. I did that but it cut tweety's legs off! LOL I will try again later!
I know what you mean about the twice a month thing.. Been there just this last month so I got to be grumpy twice.. Its going to do me in I swear!! LOL

Well Have a great day Sandra and everyone else. Josefina Hi Have a great weekend everybody!
« Last Edit: 10/03/2007 14:31:36 by Karen W. »

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 10/03/2007 13:04:02 »

Hi Ya   [:0] [:0] [:0] :)

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #649 on: 10/03/2007 13:04:02 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines