The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Pakistani Nuclear Missile Launch Technology and the Terrorist Hacker?  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
Looking at the Pakistani nuclear missile computers, could it be that a hacker of terrorist motives could launch a strike on India triggering off a global nuclear conflict?

Perhaps Pakistan could use a safety upgrade for it's computer systems?

Offline LeeE

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Spatial
Why have you started yet another thread on this topic?

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
The US computers are the mains together with  RF. But the weakness is Pakistan. Their computers are different. Also discussion on US chips are off topic, so I thought I would make a clearer, more specific topic.

Offline LeeE

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • Spatial
The US computers are the mains together with  RF

???

But the weakness is Pakistan. Their computers are different.

Unless you have specific knowledge about Pakistan's nuclear weapons program, which I strongly doubt, this is pure speculation on your part.

Also discussion on US chips are off topic, so I thought I would make a clearer, more specific topic.

Talking about 'US chips' may be off topic in a thread about something completely different but more importantly, in the context of what the thread(s) are about, they are irrelevant because your idea of nuclear launch systems being directly and connected to the internet are flawed, as explained in the other thread.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums