The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Airborne Really Works?  (Read 3988 times)

Offline DocN

• View Profile
Airborne Really Works?
« on: 12/01/2006 16:43:09 »
Does Airborne tabs really work?  I did try them and it did seem to help in symptons and duration of my head cold.
Doc

Offline Desert_Rose

• View Profile
Re: Airborne Really Works?
« Reply #1 on: 13/01/2006 21:46:51 »
Airborne hand in hand with cold eze made a cold on 1/4 as severe as normal...ie it didn't knock me flat on my a** like it always had before.  And it seemed to only last 1/3 as long.
Joanne

Offline DocN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14/01/2006 21:23:20 »
Yes, the same for me--my head cold lasted only about four days.  How does it work--seems that it's just alot of vit's?
Doc

Offline kkeegs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19/01/2006 15:41:51 »
My family and I take airborne tablets any time we think we are getting a cold and it knocks them out quick.  They only last a couple of day instead of weeks.  I give 1/2 a tablet to my kids and the last time my daughter had a bad cold - it was bad for three days and then she was completely done with it.  My son would normally get colds all fall and winter and would end up in the emergency room at least once.  The airborne has helped tremendously with that also.  It is a bunch of vitamins and minerals but I think it really helps us because none of us take a vitamin regularly.

I have told all of my friends and family about it because I am that happy with the product.  Also, I teach in a pre-school where the germs roam free and I take one whenever I am exposed to someone I think is sick just to ward off getting sick!

Kelly

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 19/01/2006 15:41:51 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums