The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: family jewels  (Read 2475 times)

Offline Ray hinton

• View Profile
    • http://uk.geocities.com/rayhinton56@btinternet.com/photopagetan.html
family jewels
« on: 05/02/2006 00:13:24 »
Why does it hurt so much when a man gets hit in the family jewels ?,i mean what was nature thinking of when we were evolving,to have put something so vulnerable,in an easy to get to place,you can be got at from back and front, so whats going on, any thoughts ?

RE-HAB IS FOR QUITTERS.

another_someone

Re: family jewels
« Reply #1 on: 05/02/2006 01:46:49 »
Actually, that is a peculiarity of humans upright stance we do kind of leave those parts a bit more exposed.

Most 4 legged animals will have that part of themselves furthest away from the fighting end of themselves (i.e. the mouth parts).

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/02/2006 03:15:43 »
The testes (the two veg) hang out Ray because should they live inside the body then the heat will be detrimental to sperm production/survival....

..I think it hurts when you get kicked there as a stark reminder to look after your family jewels and afford them adequate protection....mind you....doesn't it hurt where ever one gets kicked ?...

...additionally, I think when the veg are kicked don't they retract a bit and of course adding in your doubling up in agony, all serves to protect happy eggys in a safe cocoon of eye watering fun !

...as a firm believer in emprirical study I suggest someone volunteer (not me) to be kicked in the balls once every hour....not for any study in particular but for our amusement.

Men are the same as women.... just inside out !!

Offline Ray hinton

• View Profile
    • http://uk.geocities.com/rayhinton56@btinternet.com/photopagetan.html
« Reply #3 on: 05/02/2006 13:11:29 »
THEY SAY THAT HAVING A BABY IS PAINFULL, BUT WHEN SOME KIND SOUL GIVES THE OLD NADDS A SWIFT ONE, WELL I ASK YOU,IT IS NOT JUST PAIN,ITS AGONY.
YOU COLLAPSE, SOMETIMES PUKE,YOU CANT BREATH,I CAN TAKE A REASONABLY HARD KICK IN MOST PLACES (BENEFIT OF BEING YOUNGEST OF 4 BOYS) BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE OLD BABY BAG,EVEN A SLIGHT BUMP HURTS.

RE-HAB IS FOR QUITTERS.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 05/02/2006 13:11:29 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums