The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Gravity Mechanism.  (Read 2886 times)

Offline 5nutjob

• View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« on: 21/11/2010 12:13:43 »
Here's another one of my most crackpot concepts. This one deals with gravitational attraction:

If all particles have a transdimensional wave-state. Then gravity could be assumed to be an energy exchange (induction) from wavefront to wavefront surfaces. This naturally creates morphic asymmetry, as parts of the condensing import wavefront reach their Schwarzchild distance before others - the affect of this simply relocates the singularity spatially (being a purely harmonic buffering reaction to allow singularity formation) ..... as a direct consequence, the particle/mass is seen to accelerate towards the greatest source of inductance.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #1 on: 21/11/2010 12:59:51 »
"If all particles have a transdimensional wave-state."
Big "if".

Offline 5nutjob

• View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #2 on: 21/11/2010 13:49:07 »
"If all particles have a transdimensional wave-state."
Big "if".

Yeah, but everything makes absolute sense if they had.

Offline Pikaia

• View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #3 on: 21/11/2010 19:49:08 »
If all particles have a transdimensional wave-state. Then gravity could be assumed to be an energy exchange (induction) from wavefront to wavefront surfaces. This naturally creates morphic asymmetry, as parts of the condensing import wavefront reach their Schwarzchild distance before others - the affect of this simply relocates the singularity spatially (being a purely harmonic buffering reaction to allow singularity formation) ..... as a direct consequence, the particle/mass is seen to accelerate towards the greatest source of inductance.
That's what I'm always saying.

Offline Bengt

• View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #4 on: 22/11/2010 00:20:35 »
Gravity mechanism in depth:
http://www.dipole.se/
Bengt

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la résistance!"
    • View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #5 on: 22/11/2010 00:54:09 »
Gravity mechanism in depth:
http://www.dipole.se/
Bengt

From the reference:

"The hypothesis presented herein claims that gravity is the result of composite electrostatic forces between electrical charges in particles and bodies"

Er, I presume you are aware of electrostatic shields?

Offline JP

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #6 on: 22/11/2010 04:56:13 »
Here's another one of my most crackpot concepts. This one deals with gravitational attraction:

It might work, but you'd have to reverse the polarity on your Heisenberg compensators or you'd be destroyed by the resulting trans-harmonic polaritons.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #7 on: 22/11/2010 07:17:52 »
Do 5nutjob's posts come with a word vinaigrette dressing?

Offline 5nutjob

• View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #8 on: 22/11/2010 18:20:42 »
It might work, but you'd have to reverse the polarity on your Heisenberg compensators or you'd be destroyed by the resulting trans-harmonic polaritons.

Hey, and I thought I was sarcastic. :D

Offline 5nutjob

• View Profile
Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #9 on: 22/11/2010 18:30:19 »
Do 5nutjob's posts come with a word vinaigrette dressing?
No, sometimes my salad is adorned with a tad more fluorosulphuric acid-like substance. [:(!]
« Last Edit: 22/11/2010 18:34:01 by 5nutjob »

The Naked Scientists Forum

Gravity Mechanism.
« Reply #9 on: 22/11/2010 18:30:19 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums