The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Wikileaks reveals UFO fleet as a REAL WAR against US forces  (Read 44987 times)

Offline QuantumClue

• View Profile
Wikileaks reveals UFO fleet as a REAL WAR against US forces
« Reply #75 on: 21/12/2010 22:10:44 »
Be my guest. I won't have people fabricate things about what I am supposed to have said.

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la résistance!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 21/12/2010 22:13:11 »
No, I meant about your request to keep receiving assinine comments.

Offline QuantumClue

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 21/12/2010 22:22:47 »
Oh.. Wont* stop (it should read)

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la résistance!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 21/12/2010 22:24:42 »
 ;D

SteveFish

« Reply #79 on: 21/12/2010 22:32:23 »
QuantumClue, I am not going to go back through all your posts in which you supported the crazy article, the claim that Wikileaks provided evidence of aliens, and the video which you think was evidence because it existed long before the leak was released. You found “evidence” of a mother ship in a YouTube video! Regarding Occam’s razor, you said—“You may think of me as the antithesis of Occams Razor, that way ~ the simplest of answers are not always the answers... it's a false paradigm.”

As for the last video there is a lot of material that has already been explained adequately. Kasher is only an expert in the promotion of UFOs and extraterrestrial aliens on and around earth. He has no evidence, just conjecture. If you are not promoting the idea of extraterrestrial UFOs, why do you site Kasher as providing evidence? Steve

Offline QuantumClue

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 22/12/2010 00:01:35 »
I have stood firm in saying it provided evidence something happened that day. Proove I said it was about aliens?

I said it was a false paradigm... well either way, it is unecessery to always think of the simplest of answers in the most of extraordinary cases.

Steve,  I site the astronauts because I get the sense off posters here that sightings are reserved for alcoholics and drug addicts. I truely wish this stigma would die.

Just read my post *sitings* -> changed to sightings. Don't worry, I can spell, sometimes :)

[4 msgs combined into one - in line with AUP guidelines, Mod]
« Last Edit: 22/12/2010 20:18:38 by peppercorn »

Offline QuantumClue

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 23/12/2010 17:44:23 »

feature=related

the integrity of this video cannot be questioned as it was filmed by NASA - Some real gems in this video, really does make the skeptic think twice. Two interesting accounts particularily; one account on the moon, the astronaut says along the lines ''so what do I see... Looks like we've had visitors... not worth mentioning really.''

Another account speaks of astronauts, where the astronaut reports to ground control that a metalic silvery craft was hovering outside the shuttle, apparently getting a good look at the ship - would have been very startling I would presume.

Enjoy.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #81 on: 23/12/2010 17:44:23 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length