The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Some help for wart/mole/skin tag sufferers  (Read 7387 times)

Offline syver

• First timers
    • View Profile
Some help for wart/mole/skin tag sufferers
« on: 26/12/2010 20:59:43 »
Hey guys i don't mean this as spam but i want you to check out my site @ newbielink:http://plantar-wart-removal.net [nonactive]  It has information on all the above topics and how to get rid of them; from a former wart sufferer.

Best Regards,

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 27/12/2010 05:17:17 »
Interesting page...
A link from a "newbie" can be suspicious, but this is reasonably on topic.

However, it isn't that well organized, and not that easy to read.

Any real data about food, water, and stress in relation to plantar warts?  Keep in mind that warts are caused by a variety of the HPV.  Thus, it is a communicable disease.  I don't think it is highly communicable...  but I'm not sure if sending people to the spa should be considered a cure.

The one person I knew with it...  it was not an easy disease to deal with, and the cure was difficult.  I think she eventually chose laser treatment.  But, even that wasn't an easy path.

Other warts are often responsive to cryo-treatment. 

Keep in mind risks of moles changing appearance. 

Offline xtine0618

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31/01/2011 17:30:56 »
Ho! I know the feeling of having big moles, warts and even skin tags, this could be very embarrassing. But somehow, I could help you to get rid of those things, please visit this site, where I can surely recommend you, a 100% guarantee, that it could help you to solve your problem!! @ tinyurl...[Really? I don't think so! Maybe you can prove your integrity with more posts first -Mod] (change the word dot into ".")  This is not a spam! This could really help you guys, I've tried this, really! :)
« Last Edit: 31/01/2011 18:39:08 by peppercorn »

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
« Reply #3 on: 03/12/2011 13:12:12 »
There are such many people who had suffers from the mole and the skin tags which looks such bad on face. But these can now be easy to removed with the help the mole removal surgery. Visit to moleremovalguide.com to get more information about the surgery. The surgery is really the best to eliminate the mole from the skin.

I refer you to this post: http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=38627.msg374620#msg374620

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #3 on: 03/12/2011 13:12:12 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums