The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What is the most sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?  (Read 3088 times)

cat_with_no_eyes

Thought i'd ask a question appropriate to valentines day.

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
Why don't ewe go first and we'll follow !   ;)

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

I second that emotion!

cat_with_no_eyes

Oh right thats how it works eh?   :-\

ok well, the sweetest thing my boyfriend did for me was that he slept outside my house in the park on a cold december night, just so he could see me in the morning. Theres more to the story but I've cut it short  ;)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I told someone "I love you, and that "Someone replied, "I love you too," and meant it. Giving and Receiving love is the sweetest thing thats ever happened to me in my life.

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
Made me a cup of tea with 6 spooons of sugar. Burrgh it was 'orrible, I don't take sugar.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
hee hee. the other day I was talking to my sis and  I decided to use cream and sugar and am usually a straight black kinda girl...I looked down at my cup and started to pour the coffee when I stopped as the cup was half full of sugar cubes.. lol must have been 8 or 10 cubes in that little cup.... Double yuck! LOL...We must have bumped heads that day! Got them mixed up and confused...LOL Those are two very sweet stories!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
A nice young man from my Physical therapy sessions came to karaoke with me last Thursday night. Instead of taking him home at 2:00 am he slept over on my sofa and helped me try to rescue pots from a crumbling delapitated greenhouse, so that we can erect the new one...I bought over a year ago now!
That was sweet not the sweetest but definitely sweet.. given we are both incompascitated as far as trying to do that sort of thing.. he fetched them from under the rubble I moved them to safety.. later this week I will move them one more time to a small lean two for storage and shelter from the rain etc.....

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Whoops Valentines over... I forgot..LOL

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums