The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Magnetic field and vakum.  (Read 3300 times)

Offline jaiii

• View Profile
Magnetic field and vakum.
« on: 25/02/2011 11:22:52 »
Hi,
1.I wonder what happens when you release the vacuum in polarized high-energy electron beam?
2.How can I calculate the electric charge 100 kg SiO2 in a magnetic field?

Thank.
« Last Edit: 25/02/2011 11:24:52 by jaiii »

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
  • keep banging the rocks together
    • View Profile
    • ian kimber's web workspace
« Reply #1 on: 25/02/2011 22:58:15 »
THe questions that you are asking do not make sense and therefore cannot be answered in their present form.  Maybe your first language is not english or you are not fully familiar with the science involved.  Could you please offer some more information on what you are trying to understand and the background of the reasons that you are asking these questions.

Offline jaiii

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26/02/2011 09:57:52 »
Use google translator is not good.
If you know of a better compilers technical texts English - Slovak, or English - Czech.Let me know.
I have never paid any physics.
Because I studied another department.
Hence, my questions
may seem very strange.but I ask because it needs to be answered.

By.

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01/03/2011 16:31:42 »
Sorry, I do not speak or understand slavic languages.  Please then could you try to explain in some detail why you need to know the answers to these questions.  Put in some numerical values for things where possible, like the range of energy of the electron beam. If you do this even a poor quality translation will give me some extra information so that I can help to answer your questions with confidence.

Offline jaiii

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01/03/2011 17:53:02 »
Second question you can not answer.
And first question is : what hapend if I polarized vacuum and then enter to vakuum laser or elektron plasma about 1TW.

Thank.

Btw if you do not understand newer main abou my question.

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02/03/2011 00:10:02 »
OK I will have a go but i must first restate as clearly as possible what I understand is the question you are asking me.  By "polarized vacuum" I presume you mean a vacuum chamber with a transverse magnetic field in it.  By "elektron plasma" I presume you mean a beam of electrons.  1Tw is a very high power only achievable in short pulses with advanced equipment  so I assume that this is a short high energy pulse of either electrons or electromagnetic radiation passing through a vacuum chamber.

The answer in this case is not very much, and the fact that the pulses were of a very high energy would not have a great deal of effect

the electromagnetic radiation is unaffected by a static electric or magnetic field. 

In the case of the pulse of electrons they would be deflected by the magnetic field depending on the velocity of the electrons and the length and strength of the field and possibly in the case of a very high energy beam the impedance of the power supply maintaining the field.
this is because deflecting the beam does take power and this must in effect be drawn from the field that is deflecting them.
« Last Edit: 02/03/2011 00:12:47 by Soul Surfer »

Offline jaiii

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02/03/2011 07:52:32 »
Thank.
You mean I must use elektromagnetic field with high frekvenci ?
And impulse electron beam or laser?

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02/03/2011 09:49:43 »
You have not stated what you are trying to do or how you propose to achieve it either theoretically or practically.  So I have most definitely not suggested that you must do anything in any particular way or any particular frequency of radiation. What I have stated is simple scientific facts based on my clear statements of my limited understanding of your first question.  You have asked other peculiar half explained questions elsewhere on these pages which may or may not be related to this thinking.  Without a full and clear explanation of your basic ideas any answers are more likely to be wrong than right.

Offline jaiii

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02/03/2011 10:57:40 »
Hi.

I know that some of my questions are a bit chaotic.
I'm trying to compile theoretically spaceship, which would fly between planets and stars faster than light
and sometimes trying different variations, which is not entirely clear, nor me.
I regret if you denying your time. I am sory.
But it seems that even with the help of your post I succeed.
Thank you for your help and I think that the ship can come up with using science and present-tecniky.
Question about vacuum polarized by me should help to establish whether such status can be applied to my work, obtaining energy from the vacuum or as a source of negative energy.
If this seems impossible to tell me and I'm putting in another direction.

By.

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02/03/2011 19:38:53 »
I would encourage you to read and understand some basic physics text books. What you are trying to do is not easy. If it was someone else would have done it many years ago.  Please do not be discouraged, learning is always useful.  I have known research teams with great experience who knew too much about what wouldn't work to succeed when technology developments changed the rules and allowed others who did not know "we've tried that before and it didn't work"  to try it a different way and succeed.

Offline jaiii

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02/03/2011 20:46:00 »
Thank you for the kind words and I promise that I will not give up.
It is very interesting and even enlightening work.And I have enough time.
I always liked to discover many new things.
And be sure to learn many new things well in the debate on this forum.

So I look forward to further cooperation.

Goodbye

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #10 on: 02/03/2011 20:46:00 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums