The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Stories Of Cheating You Can Recount Or Know Of.  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
Stories Of Cheating You Can Recount Or Know Of.
« on: 11/03/2006 11:37:01 »
Have you heard any stories of cheating? Not saying who it was. Have you seen cheaters, people you once trusted were nice ones, or other eye openers?

Titanscape
« Last Edit: 11/03/2006 11:38:39 by Titanscape »

Offline Ophiolite

• View Profile
Re: Stories Of Cheating You Can Recount Or Know Of.
« Reply #1 on: 11/03/2006 14:10:50 »
I would suggest that the only persons who have not encountered cheating have been in isolation throughout their lives. Equally, one would have to be outstandingly lucky not to have encountered at least one trusted friend, or business contact, or colleague, who did not turn out to be a cheat. [The only way to avoid this would be to trust no one from the outset.]

Given that, I am not quite sure why you are asking, and therefore which of many hundreds of possible examples would be most relevant to this post. Perhaps you can elaborate.

Observe; collate; conjecture; analyse; hypothesise; test; validate; theorise. Repeat until complete.

Offline Titanscape

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12/03/2006 11:01:40 »
Eye openers, the expected compared with the unexpected. The wife of a man who was unable to have an erection... and then the wife of a loving handsome healthy husband who cheats unexpectedly or the husband doing it. I think I am a bit naive you see.

Titanscape

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 12/03/2006 11:01:40 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums