The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is matter made of space lengths?  (Read 6275 times)

Offline Dominus

• View Profile
    • The physical creation of Time and Space
Is matter made of space lengths?
« on: 19/03/2011 19:11:42 »
With the proviso that Time and Space are a legitimate product of nature and that they are made by an electromagnetic process to be identified with the existing electromagnetic spectrum, I shall now introduce the 2nd axiom of the theory herein expounded which states: Time and space have their origin in each and every electromagnetic point-source in free space as well as in matter. In order to put the 2nd axiom on a scientific footing, let me be more geometrically articulate.
Let λ1, λ2, λ3, λn be a sequence of electromagnetic sources generating electromagnetic waves to process time and/or space along the line A—B where λ (lambda) is the space length in-between the pointlike sources. Further, let λ1, λ2 λn be the new space lengths acquired along the process of time expansion and/or space extension. Given these conditions, as shown, if we want to measure the distance between A and B, we soon come to realize that (i) no matter what length is used the total summation from A to B is always the same since the more the space length is extended the larger the distance between A and B becomes, and (ii) no matter what length is used the line must of necessity be a curve due to (I) the radial nature of the temporal and/or spatial process, and (II) the spatial discreteness of the electromagnetic pointlike point-sources at the origin.
The discreteness would also be the cause of the time-fall in-between point-sources. As a matter of fact, the zero we see at the top centre of the diagram is what in my work I have labelled “0-point maximum time expansion” to indicate the apex as well as the centre of a given frame of reference. Moreover, if in-between point-sources we accept Planck’s length which is 1.6x10−35 metres, we see at once that free space is filled with electromagnetic waves.
Evidence of resident energy in free space is given by the action-at-a-distance type of force, be it gravitational or electrostatic, felt without the presence of any material (direct) connection between two given points; and it is also given by the expanding space between clusters of galaxies which is to say by spaces vacated by the galactic recession as observed via the cosmological redshift.
We would, then, have free space chock-full of waves from Planck’s length to the length of 300 million metres with each one of them being an expression of energy, as indeed I am suggesting. And we would have matter chock-full of compressed waves overcharged with energy, as postulated by E=mc2 and as clearly shown by the many successful nuclear fission blasts.
If this is the case, we could venture to say that free space and matter are one and the same. The difference between the two is to be found in the quantity not in the quality.
Let me now elaborate further on space and matter. I shall take the first one first. Now then, science has clearly demonstrated that the universe is expanding. If the speed of the expansion is finite and is constant it would cause each small pointlike point-source in free space to magnetize. The magnetized point-source would instantly generate (according to Faraday) an electric field which in turn will generate e magnetic field which in turn etc... etc... Seeing that the expanding universe magnetizes the point-sources and the point-sources are causing the expansion, we have the first question: was the expanding universe or were the fleeting monopoles born first ? The question is unimportant.
If we accept that Time and Space are created by a natural electromagnetic process, then; we must visualize the field, that is: free (optical) space as an expanding substance made of infinitely many small pointlike electromagnetic point-sources of self-generating energy each having its own unsaturated sink with continuous absorption because of the constant and continuous expansion and/or extension (the wavelength proper of the process for the creation of time and/or space). These point-sources must be considered inertial frames moving with velocity 1/(ε0μ0)½ (speed of light) and consequently their slope is 1/c, or 3.335x10−11 centimetres per second.
To round up the argument, here is my definition of matter. Matter is a space volume where the energy-content (mass) has been compressed by the mutual attraction exercised by the magnetic substances contained within the nucleus of the atom and/or between the atoms themselves. Within the atom and within ponderable matter, we would, then, have the same expanding electromagnetic process encountered in free space only much more compacted; that is, the wavelengths all along the expansion are shortened by the atomic arrangement. If we adhere to this way of thinking, it seems to be clear that the shortened wavelengths, hence the compacted energy within matter is, so to speak, trapped in a different time scale relative to the outside field.
As a matter of fact, the atomic arrangement is the sole cause to a time compression build-up. The more compact is the molecular element, the greater becomes the ambient time trapped within. To step the concept up a bit, I might add that the more the portion of space occupied by the wavelength is compressed, the shorter the unit measure of time becomes, and the greater the mass of the body which implies that the wavelength, or what comes to the same thing, the unit measure of time is an expression of energy.
From the above we may deduce that matter in its various aspects is an independent entity; and being stationary, as indeed we all are, cannot partake in the universal expansion. A stationary object, as the mathematically trained reader will have already resolved, is totally under control of the temporal process of expansion, whilst the space envelopes or units measure of space are moving outwards at the speed of light and are totally under control of the spatial process of extension. In other words, a particle, or any celestial body, is carried by the expansion of the universe as a stationary object embedded in physical (optical) space, occupying all the while the same celestial coordinates.
« Last Edit: 19/03/2011 19:13:36 by Dominus »

Offline Heikki Rinnemaa

• MoHei. :)
    • View Profile
    • My website.
« Reply #1 on: 20/03/2011 05:38:06 »
Hi Dominus.

you wrote long text,, i have also thought several years problem of this universum existing and  learn physics, astronomy, mathematic, electrics, etc, and my conclusion is next;

Human can or cannot never solve the problem how space was beginning, we dont know how big is space or what is the smallest matter-particle size, atom-theory gives us something matter-particle size,,but what is smaller sizes and particles type,,?

There is few points what we dont known yet..my thought,,;
- size of space
- age of space
- size of smallest matter-particle

- and also main thing,,how matter-particles made life, how particles has mind, thought, etc.

So many unknown thinks todays existing world.

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20/03/2011 09:54:08 »
"With the proviso that Time and Space are a legitimate product of nature and that they are made by an electromagnetic process "
Why?
How have you established that they are made by anything?

Offline Dominus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20/03/2011 20:14:32 »
Hello Heikki,
I agree with you that there are so many unknown things. Heikki, I thought that matter is made of compressed space; for this to be possible, one must first know what space is made of. If space is empty (is a vacuum) then my idea is a silly one. If space is made of something, for example, is made of waves, then I am suggesting that if these waves are compressed by a force they would become what we call “matter”.

Offline Dominus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20/03/2011 20:16:59 »
Hello Bored chemist,
I did not establish anything. I started my proposition in a way much used and very common in science. I used the noun “proviso” which means “a conditional stipulation” or if you prefer “a clause introducing a condition”. If the “condition” or “stipulation” is not accepted, then the proposition is rejected. If I sound overly concerned with details, I apologize for it. It is the way you put it, that is: your monosyllabic question followed by a synthetised statement implying that I was imposing something. I merely advanced the proposition that perhaps space and matter are one and the same thing.

Offline Heikki Rinnemaa

• View Profile
    • My website.
« Reply #5 on: 21/03/2011 19:02:26 »
---
I agree with you that there are so many unknown things. Heikki, I thought that matter is made of compressed space; for this to be possible, one must first know what space is made of. If space is empty (is a vacuum) then my idea is a silly one. If space is made of something, for example, is made of waves, then I am suggesting that if these waves are compressed by a force they would become what we call “matter”.
---

Dominus,,,mathematical values are view of matter-world. Wave is matter-vibration.

Offline Dominus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21/03/2011 21:24:54 »
Hello Heikki,
Looks like you follow the teaching of Relativity, you think that matter is primary. I am on the opposite side, I think space comes first and matter, through a very long process of compression, is made out of space lengths.

Offline Heikki Rinnemaa

• View Profile
    • My website.
« Reply #7 on: 17/04/2011 17:11:10 »
Hello Heikki,
Looks like you follow the teaching of Relativity, you think that matter is primary. I am on the opposite side, I think space comes first and matter, through a very long process of compression, is made out of space lengths.

Space come first,,hmm,, and matter,,hmm,,made question,, hmm,,i dont have answer my questions or your thoughts. :)

Offline Dominus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20/04/2011 21:58:43 »
Hello Heikki,
I think all particles are made of space-lengths. For me as I said before space comes first with matter being an aggregate form of space. A proton’s lifetime is so long that it is not even worth talking about a decaying proton.

Offline Heikki Rinnemaa

• View Profile
    • My website.
« Reply #9 on: 21/04/2011 18:11:19 »

space-lengths,,

i translate those words

i dont get what you mean this two words?

Online yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 30/04/2011 20:32:52 »
I suspect he's talking about the Planck definition of it, as the one making the smallest physical sense? As for the rest I lose myself in the definitions :)

Offline Dominus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 14/05/2011 17:46:36 »

space-lengths,,

i translate those words

i dont get what you mean this two words?
Hello Heikki,
Sorry for the delay - I took a long holiday break. By space-lengths I mean to say the lengths of space with which space is made of. And since matter is made of contracted space; then, by association earlier I said: “particles are made of space-lengths”.

Offline Heikki Rinnemaa

• View Profile
    • My website.
« Reply #12 on: 21/05/2011 06:05:25 »
 :)

I made coupple image more.

Offline Khalid Masood

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21/05/2011 20:13:13 »
Time comes first with matter,energy,forces,and everything in the universe.Matter is made of time. All particles are made of time-dimensions.Sorry, but I don't believe in particles as 'basic building blocks' of matter and energy."God does not play particles game with the universe!"[TIME THEORY OF EVERYTHING]The so called particles are actually extreme levels of time-dimensions/entities.Space is a manufatured quantity and secondary form of time.
« Last Edit: 21/05/2011 20:23:21 by Khalid Masood »

Offline Heikki Rinnemaa

• View Profile
    • My website.
« Reply #14 on: 22/05/2011 07:00:23 »
Time comes first with matter,energy,forces,and everything in the universe.Matter is made of time. All particles are made of time-dimensions.Sorry, but I don't believe in particles as 'basic building blocks' of matter and energy."God does not play particles game with the universe!"[TIME THEORY OF EVERYTHING]The so called particles are actually extreme levels of time-dimensions/entities.Space is a manufatured quantity and secondary form of time.

Hi Khalid.

My point is, time can be clock-time and/or nature time and/or endless absolute time, matter exist or nor-exist in space without timing. All existing is this world,,and even we discuss smallest particle or biggest particle=whole universum, we can make same question of that both. How matter born? And i dont have answer of that. Can nature-kind, like human-kind, solve that problem? My thouhgt is that no. Why? Because all our words, mathematical formulaes, measuring systems, etc. is story of matter-world. Also our mathematical-issues, like energy, kwh, kcal, are story of matter-world, matter-motion, or matter-heat-process, or matter-pressure-process, etc. We dont have formula, or mathematical, or physical, method,,,to goes through existing-non-existing wall,,or i dont know that human-kind has solve that problem?

Offline McKay

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 28/06/2011 13:44:15 »
oh, wow.. this seams awful lot like what I posted.. I have not red all of this, but that matter is compressed space - jap, thats what I wrote up there.. that is very cool, because I am not the only one who came up with this thought and I am not-that-crazy. heh. :)

Online yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12/07/2011 04:34:56 »
When I think of Planck length I see it as a barrier, like we have defined 'c'. Both are 'constants' to me, defining limits of measurements inside SpaceTime. 'c' and Plank talks about the same thing, it's how we see the arrow that differs them. One single photon is a sort of 'tick', and even if we can't define a size to a photon, we can compare to it to a Plank length in its 'propagation'.

So to me both speaks of the arrow of time. QM is very much about measuring very short durations in where the 'speed' of radiation 'slows to a stop', if measured as a distance. Down there things starts to break down, and what we use to define our macroscopic reality, like a linear arrow, becomes doubtful.

But if you use more modern definitions you can, by using 'histories' define it as just as 'real' as it seems macroscopically. It build on some presumptions though, as the indivisibility of 'photons', meaning that we assume them to be the exact same for this definition, but it works in that it gives us a time symmetry to what we otherwise only can define as existing at its source and its sink, but not in between.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #16 on: 12/07/2011 04:34:56 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums