The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Why is dark matter unable to interact with a particle in double slit experiment?  (Read 1955 times)

Offline mpc755

• View Profile
How is dark matter able to interact with galaxy clusters and unable to interact with a particle in a double slit experiment?

It isn't.

In a double slit experiment, the moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave.

The particle travels a single path and enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated dark matter displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. The associated dark matter displacement wave creates wave interference upon exiting the slits. As the particle exits a single slit, it is this wave interference which alters the direction the particle travels. Detecting the particle causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated dark matter displacement wave, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is not altered.

Offline mpc755

• View Profile
de Broglie, the person who first understood wave-particle duality, understood the physical existence of the moving particle AND the associated wave. What de Broglie was unaware of is the existence of dark matter.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf [nofollow]

"When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles."

"In my view, the wave is a physical one..."

"This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is located."

"I think that when this interpretation is further elaborated, extended, and eventually modified in some of its aspects, it will lead to a better understanding of the true coexistence of waves and particles about which actual Quantum mechanics only gives statistical information, often correct, but in my opinion incomplete."

"I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the wave, the guidance formula. It may easily be generalized to the case of an external field acting on the particle."

In a double slit experiment, the external field acting on the particle is the dark matter. Dark matter physically occupies three dimensional space. Dark matter is physically displaced by the moving particle. The displaced dark matter forms a wave which enters and exits both slits.
« Last Edit: 19/04/2011 19:53:25 by mpc755 »

Offline JP

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
How is dark matter able to interact with galaxy clusters and unable to interact with a particle in a double slit experiment?

Because the galaxy clusters have a heck of a lot more gravity than a double slit and dark matter doesn't interact appreciably by any other force than gravity?

Offline mpc755

• View Profile
Because the galaxy clusters have a heck of a lot more gravity than a double slit and dark matter doesn't interact appreciably by any other force than gravity?

The force exerted by the displaced dark matter towards matter IS gravity.

What is presently postulated as dark matter is aether. Aether has mass. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Aether displaced by matter exerts force towards the matter. Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter IS gravity.

The moving galaxy clusters have associated aether displacement waves.

The moving particle in a double slit experiment has an associated aether displacement wave. The particle enters and exits a single slit and it is the associated aether displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. The associated aether displacement wave creates wave interference upon exiting the slits. It is this interference which alters the direction the particle, exiting a single slit, travels. Detecting the particle causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated aether displacement wave, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is not altered.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums