The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The Mafia and their philosophy...  (Read 28021 times)

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
The Mafia and their philosophy...
« Reply #50 on: 13/05/2011 20:51:19 »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 13/05/2011 20:53:43 »
-0.94 it's dropping

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 13/05/2011 20:55:21 »
Come on computer buy that slack, buy that slack, - 0.70 end lets go for it.

currently at? - 0.98

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 13/05/2011 20:57:52 »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 13/05/2011 20:59:19 »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 13/05/2011 21:01:59 »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 13/05/2011 21:18:59 »
moving to the acutal commex no. we are -0.50 and have a bit more time to go. -0.88

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 13/05/2011 21:23:01 »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 13/05/2011 21:23:59 »
-0.52 wavering about.

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 13/05/2011 21:29:07 »
You know what I cannot be bothered feel like a stock broker staring a numbers going up and down.

I'll come and look at the end of play. -0.85 and - 0.49

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 13/05/2011 21:49:48 »
But to put it simply, the free markets a joke, the oligarchy fixes it.

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 13/05/2011 22:00:32 »
adictive -0.78 I cant not watch it.  :)

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 13/05/2011 22:28:01 »
Market closed

-0.79 and the other commex figure is at - 0.42

http://www.goldprice.org/spot-gold.html

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 13/05/2011 22:29:44 »
Shall we have a song?

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 13/05/2011 23:05:27 »
I'll repost it actually a point I have made elsewhere, but also here a few days back.

The reason why with all the printing they are doing, that the currency is not inflating much is because it has no real value, it's value is relatively all in the mind, they can print print print, the value wont change really, it's all off in the future when the tax bill comes.
If you are wondering where the inflation is actually comming from it's from that money not really lossing it's value, fighting over the limited resourses, people are putting all that printed money into Gold and gold sky rockets, if they keep it in the bank they'll be no inflation at all.
So when you see prices rise, know it is becasue some rich person after being given money from the quantative easing(and it's those with the greatest political banking connections that get it- the oligarchy) is buying up resoruses leaving less available- so the price goes up, the inflations you are seeing are all contrived, if you have enought of the money the banks print- you can cause any comodity to increase in price. This system is a joke!

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 13/05/2011 23:24:48 »
Understand they print the money and buy bonds, and the bonds give the currency it's value. It's an agreement to pay in 10 years, in 5 months in 30 years, depends on the bond.

So all of that printed money is backed by bonds, and we the people pay tax and the government then using that tax pays that bond off when it comes due, your tax gives the currency it's value, The dollar is printed as a debt, using the bonds and we the people pay it through tax.

Which is why they can print print print, and the dollars value does not change, it will change in the future when that bond tax bill comes. So the value of the dollar is set in the future.

Not today, and so it's value is relative to that, when the bonds start to all come home, that's crunch time.

The question is with all the printing when is that tax bill going to be impossible to pay? This is not including all the other deficit problems they have.

and also not forgetting that any bank can lend long and invent money, if they have deposits in the central bank. For each Dollar they place in the central bank they can lend 9 to 15 times that out. From the money the people have deposited in their banks they can lend fractions at 15 - 1 ratio if you put 15 dollars in a bank, they can lend 14 out and should keep 1 on reserve.
That money is not backed by the bonds or I should say has no bond backing it.

An explanation:- If your currency is backed by gold, and you have one ounce of gold, and say 1000 units of money- each unit is worth 1oooth of an ounce. If you then printed another 1000 units, you would have 2000 units backed by one ounce, giving each unit a value of 0.5 1000th of an ounce, or half a 1000th of an ounce, per unit.

With this please see that while they are printing printing printing, that money has bonds that go with it, but the loans the banks give out do not, they are 15 - 1  or 9 -1, one dollar has a bond backing it, the 15 or 9 they lend have nothing.

So you can see that the printed bonded money has some kind of value(set of in the future and related to tax) but the lent invented money has none or is fractionally related to the money that has bonds. Number of notes or digital money in an account- to bonds? There is more money out there then the bonds.

So that should reduce the value of the dollar, as it's more money to less bonds, but again the value is in the mind to a degree, and the system complex enough to get people mistaken about how it really functions.

That's why some moan about the printing devaluing the dollar, when in reality it will only devalue it in the future, not the present. And it does not cause inflation per say as it's how the money is used, if it stays in the bank, no inflation on commodities, it goes into housing no inflation in commodities, only when it is used in the commodities area will it inflate the commodities price.     

And that's pretty much this crazy system, not even looking at all the debts they have generated and pushed on to governments to pay.
Austerity is about paying those debts off, the governments are cutting on spending to have more money to pay the stuff the banks have burdened them with, that's why tax is also increasing, they are cutting spending and increasing tax- so they can pay off this junk, and so the banks do not have to, Trillions in debts they have generated.
« Last Edit: 13/05/2011 23:52:04 by Wiybit »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 14/05/2011 00:38:42 »
So just so you realise it all the qualitative easing money, the people have to pay in tax in the future.

All the governments spending the people have to pay, as tax in the future esp as they borrow any short fall.

All the bad loans the banks have given governments the people have to pay- and are with higher taxes and austerity already

Government spending(including banking corporate welfare), government borrowing(often from banks), money printing(by central banks), bad loans from the crisis(oh also from the bankers) The people are to tax-pay it all. Needless to say the banks have indebted you to the point of oblivion. 

Shall we consider interests charges?  

To quote Black adder "The pharse sounds like Clucking Bell"
« Last Edit: 14/05/2011 00:47:08 by Wiybit »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 14/05/2011 00:51:54 »
And why? what are these bankers planning? This is all going to come to a head and they know it, every country is going to go bust, they will all have to default at some point, and then what happens? What do the countries have to give the banks they are indebted to, when they default?

Land? Cities? special Rights of priviledge? onwership of things? What will these oligarchs demand?
« Last Edit: 14/05/2011 00:53:33 by Wiybit »

Offline graham.d

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 14/05/2011 09:55:40 »
Extracts from Wikipedia:

Sir Fred Goodwin: Born in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Goodwin is the son of a Scottish electrician[5] and was the first of his family to go to university,[6] attending Paisley Grammar School before studying law at Glasgow University.

Andy Hornby: He was born in Scarborough, North Yorkshire,[3] but brought up in Bristol, where his father was headteacher of Clifton College Preparatory School.

He has a degree in English Literature from Oxford University and an MBA from Harvard Business School where he graduated top of his class of 800 students.[4]

Sir Thomas Fulton Wilson McKillop, born 19 March 1943, is a chemist, pharmaceutical company CEO and former chairman of RBS Group.

Sir Tom McKillop: Was born in Dreghorn, a small village near the town of Irvine in Ayrshire, Scotland and educated at Irvine Royal Academy and then Glasgow University, where he took a BSc Hons and PhD in Chemistry. He joined ICI's Corporate Research Laboratory at Runcorn in 1969 after post-doctoral research work in Paris. He moved to ICI Pharmaceuticals Division in 1975 and, having held a number of positions in Research, in 1989 he was appointed Technical Director of ICI Pharmaceuticals with international responsibility for research, development and production.

Adam J. Applegarth: (born August 1962 in Sunderland, England)[1] was the Chief Executive Officer of the Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne based Northern Rock bank, one of the first victims of the so-called subprime mortgage crisis. The bank was subsequently nationalised[2]

The son of a music and drama teacher, he attended Sedbergh School and Durham University, where he read Mathematics and Economics.[1] He joined Northern Rock in October 1983 as a graduate trainee, becoming General Manager in 1993, joining the Board of Directors in 1996 and being appointed Chief Executive in 2001 at the age of 39 and remained in this position till he left the bank in December 2007.[1]

I could go on here but I stopped at the first five. I suggest you take a look, Wiybit. I don't see any evidence of secret societies here, but I suppose you would argue I wouldn't. In fact the blokes come from varied backgrounds and mostly justified their positions through good academic qualification and a successful career. They are all now quite wealthy but then so are quite a few other people.

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 14/05/2011 20:49:59 »
I could go on here but I stopped at the first five. I suggest you take a look, Wiybit. I don't see any evidence of secret societies here, but I suppose you would argue I wouldn't. In fact the blokes come from varied backgrounds and mostly justified their positions through good academic qualification and a successful career. They are all now quite wealthy but then so are quite a few other people.

I Really do not see you point, anyone can pull names out of a hat, there are probably lots of things about the people you mention that are not listed in a wiki review, their favorite colour or the person they are having an affair with or were(not to say I know some of them are, just making a point).

What you have done is a meaningless nothing.   

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 14/05/2011 21:03:47 »

Opperations of the central bank, the basics:-

Please note that, the banks do not actually keep the reserves they are meant to, therefore there is no need for interbank loans for short falls, they do not care about short falls, they don't bother with reserves, even tho the regs demand they should. So inter banks loans generally are for paying off bets and getting more money to play the system.

Zero hedge on comodities speculation they blame quantaive easing
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/blame-fed-commodity-speculation

"CME corn futures trade at a rate that is 10Xs global consumption of 861 million tones."

Finally we come to the critical question of what's causing this? I maintain that the increased trading and the resulting volatility in key global commodities is the Federal Reserve. Zero interest rates (and QE) have eliminated the cost of owning commodities to near zero. Not only is their no financial penalty (interest expense) to finance a physical position there is a financial incentive to participate in the commodity market

Money Printing as all that money, is going into what ever those that are given it want to put it into.

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 14/05/2011 21:10:55 »
Some of you might say a banking cartel is not enought to be able to dictate prices of stocks. but it isnt just monoplies and cartels working together, the computer systems will trade as they are told to.

Even better there are the cults out there, but also, this:-

Say I was a very rich person a multi-billionaire, and I gave a tiny bit of money to someone through someone else, so no one knew the money came from me, I then also give this person some trading advice or insider trading advice, and he using the money I gave him makes a lot more. Now this person has made a fortune and off his own back as far as the market is concerned.
Now I help him set up a company, maybe a another bank, Now I have two banks, and one owned by the person I put there, they owe it all to me, and should they forget that I'll remind them, infact I could do that a few times and have lots of pretend oligarchs doing my bidding actually.

The system.
« Last Edit: 14/05/2011 21:15:12 by Wiybit »

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 14/05/2011 21:24:41 »
So put it simply, if I using the vaste amount of money and resourses I have as an oligarch, take a strong position in enought comodities, using ofcourse the many different groups and companies I have at my disposal, computers included, I can get lots of different players to sell at the same time causing the market to go down and also get them to buy causing a comodity to go up. Effectivly dictate the lot- more or less, all I need is just a strong enought position.

There are oligarchs and oligarchs, and mutal interests.

Offline Jolly- Joliver

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 14/05/2011 21:28:30 »
So what will happen on monday? The oligarchy will as always, put the prices where they want them. In line with the over all agenda.

No crash happens unless they decide it does. One thing an elite cannot stomach is the unpredictable. Why? Because they are cowards.

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la résistance!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 14/05/2011 21:33:50 »
Wiybit,

I think it's important for you to realize that just because you are paranoid, it does not mean they aren't out to get you.

BTW, if you are so sure about all this stuff, how come you have not been able to apply your vast knowledge to manipulate the system and make a boatload of money yourself?

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #74 on: 14/05/2011 21:33:50 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums