The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Treatment for Genital Warts?  (Read 225680 times)

Offline Jay Mee

• First timers
    • View Profile
Re: Treatment for Genital Warts?
« Reply #25 on: 23/03/2015 12:04:51 »
There lots of methods how to get rid of warts without pain, you had better to try effective home remedies and of course to consultate the doctor!

Offline Jay Mee

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 27/03/2015 13:24:02 »
Guys! I found an article that would be useful for you, you can read here how to do away with genital warts newbielink:http://homeremedieshelper.com/home-remedies-skin-care/home-remedies-genital-warts [nonactive].

Offline john2223

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 19/04/2015 00:49:09 »
Not all home remedies for warts are effective. I found some great remedies for treating warts newbielink:http://wartremovalexperts.com/ [nonactive]. However, I would talk things over with my doctor first before trying to treat myself.

Offline marthaapodaca83

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 14/01/2016 07:18:38 »
I had genital warts for about three weeks now. And I've tried the best home remedies like Tea Tree Oil and medical product Wartrol but not too effective on my warts.

Do you know any treatment/product for genital warts?

My cousin suggested me to try the <spam removed>. But i don;'t have no idea at all about this cream. Has anyone try to used it before? Is it effective on warts?

Thank you!

Hey,I read your query! Well, I think I am late in providing you the solution which can actually prove to be beneficial for you as it have been for me. Still I would like to share my views as I actually had a very best experience because I am not knowing exactly that wheher you  got relief from warts problem or not.I had also suffered this problem.I had warts on my foot and wartrol just made me live a new life by getting them vanished.so I can understand that how difficult it is to bear this warts problem.

So, according to me  Wartrol is the best thing which one can go with to get their warts removed. One can find them from number of medical stores and also now it can be bought from various online sites.  I’d recommend  you to purchase it from the official seller site to ensure that you get 100% natural Wartrol. So that you do not get other problems due to unnatural watrol. As for human nothing is more important than our life. there are some peopl We should be assured before using any of the product.  Thus I  have also looked up for the reviews before using it, from one site which provided me best of the reviews on wartrol, its effects and its uses. Wartrol always prove to be the best cure for warts and thus give people a confidence to enhance their beauty.

Thank you
« Last Edit: 03/02/2016 06:34:50 by marthaapodaca83 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #28 on: 14/01/2016 07:18:38 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums