The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Yippee! Free Energy!  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la résistance!"
    • View Profile
Yippee! Free Energy!
« on: 08/07/2011 22:30:20 »
I received a postcard inviting me to this "Historic Event" - and it will only cost me $350 to attend. Can I wait to see the amazing monopole motor? You bet I can.

http://www.r-charge.com/2011-Free-Energy-Convention_ep_45-1.html

Offline Airthumbs

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Yippee! Free Energy!
« Reply #1 on: 08/07/2011 23:42:47 »
I can just imagine the people standing round gawping at a huge Ferris wheel in sheer wonder at how it seems to be moving without even seeming to pay attention to the row of batteries beneath! 

But, on a serious note, the concept of free energy is interesting.  Tesla was talking about using a device to "extract" the energy from the Ionosphere.  You know, maybe there are sources of energy we can extract around us for free, we have been doing this for centuries in the form of Watermills and Windmills but that energy is converted directly into "work" not electricity. 

I suppose we are using electricity because it is the most efficient way of storing energy....... Solar power, Wind Turbines, Tidal and Geothermal energy could be all defined as free clean energy. 

The need for having a small box in the corner of your room with little spinning wheels inside making "free energy" is just iconic of a deluded geek!

What they should be doing is looking into devices that could be used to extract natural resources from all around us.

Now that is free energy and not some conference hosted by an electricity company in the hopes of further deluding the very people who desperately want an alternative

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
Yippee! Free Energy!
« Reply #2 on: 11/07/2011 13:02:15 »
Could you please forward tickets to EDF Energy for this convention. I'm sure they wont ever charge me again for electricity once they have set up shop under the Millennium Wheel.

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la résistance!"
    • View Profile
Yippee! Free Energy!
« Reply #3 on: 11/07/2011 17:33:34 »
Could you please forward tickets to EDF Energy for this convention. I'm sure they wont ever charge me again for electricity once they have set up shop under the Millennium Wheel.

They're going to need a lot of magnet wire for that. I'll have my associate in Bethnal Green contact them. I'm sure he'll be able to supply them with some copper lightning conductors he nicked off some church steeples has available for re-purposing.
« Last Edit: 12/07/2011 03:56:39 by Geezer »

The Naked Scientists Forum

Yippee! Free Energy!
« Reply #3 on: 11/07/2011 17:33:34 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length