The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Poll

Did you find these ideas and justifications reasonable? 1 - for completely wrong, 5 - for adequate and great  

0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: 10/02/2012 14:56:55

Author Topic: Accelerating Universe(s) Expansion, is it caused by Vortex gravitational waves?  (Read 11328 times)

Offline YG

• View Profile
Dear YOR_ON, let me add one more cent to our discussion. First, if I replace the term "spacetime fabric" with the term "spacetime continuum" or just "spacetime", would it sound more correct to you? I do not have any problem with this, because all three terms are synonyms in Physical sense.
What I am trying to say in this my summary is that if we allow ourselves to consider static bending of the spacetime  due to the presence of mass, we should not exclude the  possibility of dynamic spacetime bending effects, associated, for example, with mass reciprocating motion (oscillation), or the massive object shape fluctuation, or the massive object spinning if its shaped is asymmetric, the last case is the one I am discussing in this topic.

Offline YG

• View Profile
Guys, look what I've found at the Web

Offline YG

• View Profile
Yapp, here some serious theory regarding the discussed matters is published  http://arxiv.org/pdf/1208.3038.pdf [nofollow]

Offline Emc2

• <-- free thinker ..
    • View Profile
    • getting there
feature=plcp   ( interesting )

I think for a good experiment, "somehow" you need to get a ball spinning "underwater", this could prove difficult, and add into the water, small clumps of any substance that can "float", some that sorta stay in the middle, and some that sits on the bottom, then start the ball spinning, and watch what happens to the "clumps" in the water........of course water is not the best medium, as space is not the consistency of water....

feature=related

« Last Edit: 29/08/2012 07:29:00 by Emc2 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length