The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: A short bit of my theory of humans.  (Read 1931 times)

Offline J2K

• First timers
    • View Profile
A short bit of my theory of humans.
« on: 09/01/2012 23:40:30 »
Let's begin

Today it is easy to believe that we developed from bacterias to fishes, from fishes to monkeys, and from monkeys to homo sapiens sapiens or that some sort of god has created us.
Myself I don't belive in the evolution but i am sceptical over that a god has created us.
By that I don't believe that some invisible bloke has created us.
I believe that these "gods" as spoken of in various religions are actually extraterrestrial lifeforms.
In some old scriptures there are silver eggs mentioned which arrived from the sky and from those silver eggs another lifeform emerged and learned us new technology.
These "aliens" were called gods.
Could we actually build pyramids 2000-3000 BC?
How could we move those massive stone blocks and build such magnificent structures?
Also, how could we move massive stones 100 kilometers 2440-2100 BC to build stonehenge?
I believe that we didn't do it by ourself, but that we received help from another form of life.
We received help from the "gods".
Is it so that we worship aliens?

What i believe is that we may have lived on a planet far away from here but that we were the monkeys of that planet and the humans were what we refer to as aliens.
And then the aliens needed more space because of, let's say overpopulation, so they gathered all of us and sent us to another planet and taught us some of their basic technology and we treated them as gods.
And there have always been UFO sightings of course.
May it be that those who sent us here comes back to inspect our development and simply how it's going for us or should we prepare ourselves for a war against aliens?
There may very well be a planet just like ours out there with humans just like us.
And what if we had a visit from aliens today and they taught us how to travel further into space in high speed and how to build engines that didn't need any fossil fuel.
Would we treat them as gods as we did 2000 years ago?
I am sure that we would.

This is a short bit of my theory which is still under development.
I'd be grateful for feedback.
Sorry if there is any typos.

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A short bit of my theory of humans.
« Reply #1 on: 10/01/2012 03:46:24 »
Denying evolution, there are a lot of questions your theory has to answer.

First of all, you need to identify which species were sent to Earth, and which, if any evolved here.  If, say, humans were sent here, and monkeys evolved here, then you would have to explain the similarities in between the species. 

Was there any evolution among hominids?  How do you account for the differing hominid fossils, and apparent increase in human-like features from Ardipithecus about 5 million years ago...  through Homo Erectus, and Neanderthals, up to the modern Humans?

When did this importing of Humans occur?  Can you account for what was here before the first homo sapiens apparently appeared 100,000 to 200,000 years ago?

What about the dinosaurs, and everything that came before Humans?

Offline Ophiolite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10/01/2012 10:55:23 »
I'd be grateful for feedback.
I'm happy to oblige. I hope you understand that my feedback will be critical and may even seem agressive to you. If your hypothesis (I'd prefer you don't call it a theory) is correct it will be able to withstand the most hostile and rigorous attacks. If it is wrong then you would be best to know this soon, so as to avoid wasting time on it.

Myself I don't belive in the evolution ......
Evolution is not something that people should believe in, but something they should accept because of the mountains of evidence for it. My first question, on what scientific basis do you reject the Theory of Evolution, or Darwinian Evolution, or the Modern Synthesis, or whatever you wish to call it?  I hope you see that if you reject it just because of personal incredulity, or because you 'don't like it', that this is not a sound basis from which to build an alternative hypothesis.

In some old scriptures there are silver eggs mentioned which arrived from the sky and from those silver eggs another lifeform emerged and learned us new technology.
Good research workers, whether they are scientific, historical or theological always thoroughly check their sources. Please let me have a citation for the above claim. If you just read about it in some book, or saw it on a documentary then this is not a sound basis from which to build a hypothesis.

Could we actually build pyramids 2000-3000 BC?
How could we move those massive stone blocks and build such magnificent structures?
Also, how could we move massive stones 100 kilometers 2440-2100 BC to build stonehenge?
Apparently you have done no serious literature search on the construction of ancient monuments. There is no major aspect of pyramid construction that bemuses archaeologists. As a single simple exmple you seem quite unaware that tomb paintings show massive blocks being hauled on sledges by scores of workers. Relying on invalid presumptions is not a sound basis from which to build a hypothesis.

I believe that we didn't do it by ourself, but that we received help from another form of life.
You are free to believe what you wish, but if you hope for others to take your ideas seriously you need to provide evidence and lots of it. So far that is wholly lacking.

What i believe is that we may have lived on a planet far away from here but that we were the monkeys of that planet and the humans were what we refer to as aliens.
And then the aliens needed more space because of, let's say overpopulation, so they gathered all of us and sent us to another planet and taught us some of their basic technology and we treated them as gods.
As above.

And eyewitness reports have always been unreliable and of little value in a scientific study.

There may very well be a planet just like ours out there with humans just like us.
And there may well be small circular green glass spheres embedded in plasticine on a planet orbiting Alpha Centauri, but so far we have no evidence for them.

And what if we had a visit from aliens today and they taught us how to travel further into space in high speed and how to build engines that didn't need any fossil fuel.
Would we treat them as gods as we did 2000 years ago?
I am sure that we would.
Your hypothesis is solid enough as science fiction, though it's been done many times before and done better, but as science it fails - at least as you have presented it so far.

Offline Devilmunkey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11/01/2012 20:52:37 »
A lovely theory but with many gaping holes and no evidence to counter the wealth of evidence upon which our current theories are based upon.

As for ancient monoliths and constructs (such as pyramids), archaeologists and engineers are quite satisfied that these peoples would have had the tools and knowledge to undertake these projects. The notion that they are somehow an unsolved mystery is more a creation of individuals peddaling books etc. about alien gods and panspermia theories, helped by the credulous reporting of journalists and poorly balanced documentaries which regularly appear on certain cable channels.

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15/04/2012 17:28:18 »
Evolution is changing genetic content for better survival and is visible at faster rate in bacteria , other mico-organisms, slower in higher forms, so you can not deny evolution, no matter from where we came.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #4 on: 15/04/2012 17:28:18 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length