The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Is it common or useful to be able to control goosebumps, and pulse, at will?  (Read 244933 times)

Offline tcdao

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hey my name is tony and i too can cause the tingling sensation that start from the back of the neck and it travels all the way down to my legs. What is interesting is that (weisseraffe) mention being able to control the rods and cone behind the eyes to get a fuzzy image or "fire works" if being done while looking at lights, b/c i too can do that. I think that if a person is able to do that with their eyes then they have 20/20 vision and are able to correct them, b/c when i control my rods and cone while wearing my grandma glasses which is really blurry, i am able to see with normal vision! i believe this is genetic because i asked my mother if she is able to do the voluntary self induce goosebump and she did it!!! so i really believe that it has to be genetic. There is one thing i notice that all of you that are able to do the "VIG"(Voluntary Induce Goosebump) that miss is that after self induce the goosebump, your strength increases, i found this out when i was bench pressing. I maxed out at 150lb but after doing the VIG and lift right away i was able to max out at 170lb!!! which is a big increase in a matter of second, i did a second trial 10min later w/o the self VIG and i was only able to bench 150lb then tried the VIG i again was able to bench 170lb which i think is amazing.

Offline tcdao

• First timers
    • View Profile
oh i recommend those with VIG to do the strength trial so confirm this, start off with something you can left and walk with, measure that distance then do it again right after the VIG then re measure the distance. I'm pretty sure you might be shocked with the result.

Offline tacosalad

• First timers
    • View Profile
dude... I have the same ability! I've recently taken the pulse ability to a new level though. Giving myself a nosebleed... I can now do that at will. I was interested if there was anyone else who could, so i looked up controlling goosebumps on google and there you were. Be careful doing goosebumps too much, if you do it for as long as I have you might get used to it. Try taking a couple weeks of not doing it, because your body may get used to it.

*addition: Its not just pulse... its the blood in your body too. If you have really good control you can do a lot.
also... I am self taught, no meditation or silly crap like that.

2nd addition: to the guy who said his strength increases. I noticed that too. weird...
« Last Edit: 08/05/2009 03:49:02 by tacosalad »

Offline Jbuddha

• First timers
    • View Profile
Before I found this article, I had no idea so many others could do the same trick! I am glad to find a community of goosebumpers. I wanted to ask you a few questions, trying to find correlations between other odd things about me and things about you all. Reading over all of these posts, I wanted to say yes I sometimes wake up at night from tripping on a sidewalk in my dream. I can also move my ears individually, pop them, make a loud hum in my ears by humming, I can move my eyebrows separate from eachother, and all that.

What I wanted to ask was if you all ever experienced super sensitivity to your environment? For instance, I get a funky headache when I walk by a microwave turned on. My head also hurts when I'm on a cellphone for too long. I find that a cup of coffee will keep me up for 12 hours, and that I can usually get high off of one or two puffs of the green stuff. I also find that ibuprofen dulls my reaction speed in sports and homework.

Some of these may be all in my head, because the effect is so slight, but are any one of you goosebumpers also (what my friends like to call me), hypochondriacs?

Hit me back

-Jake

Offline Jbuddha

• First timers
    • View Profile
Additionally, I would like to know how you heart beat raisers measure your heart rate without being distracted from the effort. And I haven't tried the weight room yet. Make sure you do trials in different orders, because it is possible that your previous workout will give you an adrenaline boost that soups you up, or it may tire you out for the next trail. You have to find the average increase of strength by averaging the boost you get using goosebumps first in a trial and when you use it last.

Offline trax

• First timers
    • View Profile
OK weird, I can do this too and have always been able to. I don't know if I learned it somehow or if it's just natural. I would love to know why I can do it and what it means biologically.

Offline HubTM

• First timers
    • View Profile
Im able to do this too, create goosebumps with the wave sensation all these people have mentioned. I can control my heart rate too but not to the same extent. Id be really interested to find out exactly what is going on in the brain when this happens.

Offline sabe.

• First timers
    • View Profile
Wow...I just found this forum today on google while trying to figure out words that would relate to this feeling. I thought I was the only one too! I noticed I had this ability since i could remember. However, I can only make myself feel the chill from the top of my chest to the top of my abs. Also, I have to consentrate and breath in and out intensely. When I breath out, my chest shivers and then the feeling comes down from the top of my chest, or bottom of my neck, to the top of my abs, which I believe is where my diaphragm is.
 I don't know about controlling my heart rate though, can you guys enlighten me on how to do it?

Just for your guy's information, if it matters, currently I am a 15-year old vietnamese teenager.

Offline mike0211

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hi...My names michael im 23 and born on feb 11,
i really don't know who will ever read this but i have read most of you alls posts about the "goosebumps" lol..funny that everybody is calling it that...because i really dont get the goosebumps like normal goosebumps...if that made sense lol... sure if i reallyyy try to kick that energy up. i actualy trigger "normal hair standing up like crazy/chill goosebumps.." but...

I really just think it feels like a electrical current...but maybe thats the same thing, anyways....

I have a lot to say about it and have some things to compare from all of you other people who can do that same thing. with a couple of new things that nobody else mentioned i dont think...

here goes so bare with me...

K well yess...i can do the whole "goosebumps" thing, and nooo i dont do any special breathing...i dont need to concentrate hard, and can do it while running, holding my breath, eating...watching tv...i guess i just at first learned to control it for the most part because it makes me feel good....

now i drink but i dont do drugs..so i can't really say its like taking a hit of some kinda drug that's addicting...but i can say i constantly "generate" them. because they really do make me feel good...

i noticed some of you or atleast one of you, said how you think it can help with healing...to whoever you are, i gotta agree...it play sports alot and if i "DO" get hurt, i use it to take away most of the pain, and idk...i personally have noticed it helps me just heal a lot faster...

I also can control my heart rate,and pulse...pssh just right now to double check that i could i just kicked up my heart rate to hyper drive......and nowwww i lowered it back down to below normal...so yup..i can still do it...It helps to skip  warming up with getting ready to play basketball lol...
now about the whole controlling the Pulse of my body, yup that I can do....  now im not sure how many of you have actually see your pulse go up without feeling yourself....but when i raise my pulse, i tend to focus it on my wrists,...being that i always saw on tv with doctors or people checking peoples pulses there....but besides that...when i do it... anybody who can see or cant, can clearly see my skin on my wrists pulsing like crazy...my skin bends sometimes on the sides of my hands 2 if i reallyyy focuse hard on doing it... so yup...

now with the whole raising and lowering your body temperature...i can do that as well...BUT there's a slight catch sometimes...
....K....lets say i wanna brave against the cold and raise my temp...well all i do is kick up those "goosebumps"...and focus a "LITTLE" bit on making my body get hot...and it seems to work for the most part...definetly doesnt play a big factor if its like super cold...but it does help for sure... but lets say i do it when its already hot lol...well then my body gets EXtremely hot and ya it kinda sucks...ha

now when lowering my body temp...honestly i can do that 2..but it's not as affective YET.

hmm...what else did you all say?...oh ya.about where it comes from...well to be honest..i guess that doesnt really matter, being that i really cant say for sure where it comes from?...lol sorry =/

all i know is that my emotions GREATLY effect the "goosebumps" when i kick em up...sometimes i try to Double that energy...ehhh let me explain i guess..

okay..for those of you who can do this at will..you know how to trigger it right?...k well lets just say if you ever wanted to double it..that it's possible to take it up a whole other level using your entire body as generating more of it...
..now I myself...can literally see and feel my heart and pulse rate sky rocket...as well as my body heat raise dramatically...also the next part is where you'd get a slight shaking or twitching of yourself..nothing to crazy...but that i found to be just a normal reaction to the increase of the "goosebumps" intensity...

not to sound like an idiot but think of yourself as like powering your body up, to like a superhuman state...to where your senses get heightened up and strenght and just sheer confidence and will..of doing whatever you want...

Yup...it's like that...

you know how your body can bring out adrenaline? i guess its like that, but doing it yourself at will...but to a extreme, because you feel more intense...

now i know most of you say you can control it...but for how long exactly?..you say it comes in waves right?...well ya it starts off like that when controlling it...but have you ever tried to sustain it?

i'm sure some have and maybe can...so if so, thats kool...

I, have been trying to sustain it for as long as i can, without having to produce another "wave"...
but b4 i go on with this...just note that i am only talking about the "normal" not intense really at all, kinda "goosebumps"...

i have gotten pretty good and keeping it going for what Iiiii think is a pretty good amount of time...i'm just experimenting and trying to gain more self knowledge on what this thing can do if it can be controlled further

...but i would be lying if i said i didnt ever Run-out of that "goosebump" energy...YUP..i guess my body has a set amount of how much i can use, and once i deplete it, it takes a couple minutes or longer to restore that lost energy for myself....I know somebody else here talked about how they try and Kickup that energy again when they know they have none, and they get nothing 2...so atleast i know that's normal lol... i try to do the same to get those "normal goosebumps"...but when i try and just kickup the more intense one i talked about..all i get is the shaking of my body...with nothing else...so ya...wont work on that either...which
yess.....you gotta be able to do the "normal goosebumps" at will, in order to generate your body going for that extra one..

anyways, i noticed somebody talking about it possibly giving people who can do it "telekinesis" or something...well honestly, even b4 i read this thing today, since i decided to register like 25 minz ago to be able to write this lol....I honestly assumed that "telekinesis" thing already on my own...i always had a idea that if reallyyyyy mastered or something that MAYBE i can do some CRAzy "telekinesis" stuff lol i knowwww
prolly just wishful thinking...but i mean cant hurt to try right?...but eh...at the same time, i may not be able to control that kinda thing...but doesnt mean i havent had "weird" experiences...

ya....this is 30 minz after i wrote "but doesnt mean i havent had weird experiences"....and i'm pissed because this stupid site i guess timed me out from writing all the stories i told!!!!!! wtf!!!....ima write em again i guess but some other time because there's nowayyyy im writing all that i did again....

laters

Offline Thouv

• View Profile
I can do the goosebumps as well.
I used to be able to do it only when standing still, but after getting used to it, I have been able to do it while walking for the past so-many years and any other activity.
I noticed that if I do not inhale (even slightly) at the same time, it is a bit harder to get them.
Also, alcohol inhibits the actual goosebumps (I can still send the electrical signal when inebriated, but there is no goosebump side-effect).

Also, just like mike0211, I have a different "extreme" goosebumpy thing where I slightly twitch or shake and have extreme focus.

Concerning the sustaining, since it comes in waves (the electrical signal or hormone or whatever going down the body), to "sustain" it, I just do the waves frequently enough that it doesn't stop. So I *could* keep doing it "forever".

I would love to finally meet someone else who can do this! Anyone here live in Boston, USA? :-)

Offline sabe.

• First timers
    • View Profile
I've been thinking. And...what if everybody could do this...and they just didn't give it much thought.

Offline sparko

• First timers
    • View Profile
I can induce small goosebumps on my arms at will. I have to be sitting down quietly first. To do it I concentrate on the base of my spine then move the point of concentration up it slowly all the way to the top of my head. At that point I breath in very slowly and tense up a tiny bit. Then I feel a tingly nerve sensation moving around my spine and upper body generally and get the goosebumps. Sometimes they appear on my legs also. I can't move them to a specific limb yet. 

I can't do the heart rate thing but I can do the random eye movement thing.

I'm a 42 y.o. male and have been able to do goosebumps for several years. It happened after I tried chakra meditation.

Offline ZdAries

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hey guys, like the other guy, I also registered just to post here...  [:I]

And I came upon this site on my search on how to control involuntary actions like inducing goosebumps, yawning, refocusing your eyes, coughing, sneezing, crying(I think it only applies to me, I don't know why but every time after I fight, or hurt anyone for that matter, even though I am barely hurt and even though I won, tears still come to my eyes. This is the main reason why I searched for ways on how to control involuntary actions) and a few others.

About the goosebumps thing, I used to be able to induce them willingly when I was a child. But since then, I have never willingly induced them, because of that, I have forgotten how to do them. But I am still able to induce them again, barely, but only after I just experienced them involuntarily. Like what happened two days ago, I saw this flash animation about a man's life changed by a dare, and thus he was able to help millions of homeless people and was able to give them a home, and because the animation and the song fit each other so much, it gave me goosebumps. And starting from that time until a few hours later, I was able to induce goosebumps by thinking about the video and remembering the "feeling" I had when watching it. But the day after that, I couldn't do it anymore, no matter how much I think about the video.

I think this is what the other guys meant by "replaying". I also learned how to move my eyebrows, and ears, widen my nostrils(not sure what the term is [:I]), focus my eyes and a few others.

In the past, my mother showed off to me how she could move her ears, and because I was so jealous, I tried it so much but still wasn't able to replicate it. So I tried moving my scalp backwards using my hands and then remembered the feeling of how it moved my forehead, eyebrows, eyelids, and ears. After that, I was able to "replay" it over and over again, and then I learned how to move my eyebrows, first dependently of each other, after some days of practicing, I was able to move them independently. And then after I mastered moving my brows(I think I did, I can even move it sideways a little bit, and even make them move in circles, one in a clockwise direction, the other in a CCW direction. I don't what else I can do with them so I think I've already mastered them) While I was practicing with my brows, I noticed how my ears moved with them, and I then remembered the feeling of my ears being moved and practiced until I was able to move them without moving any other part of my face(except my forehead, since it moves upward no matter what I do).

I think most people can do this but just in case I am wrong and most people can't, I can even widen my nostrils. It's hard to explain but try looking at a mirror and try breathing in and out, then you'll notice that your nostrils kind of widen up. My friends aren't able to do this so I think this is not a common "ability".

And also, I can willingly focus my eyes, it actually started a few years ago when my eyes got so bad that I had to either wear glasses or contact lenses. And I didn't want either because it made me look like a geek. So sometimes in class I tried taking off my glasses and focusing on the board but it was so boring and most of the time, I yawned and I noticed that right after I yawned my vision cleared and I could see farther and more clearer than I normally could, but that was only for a few seconds. So, I tried forcing myself to yawn as much as possible so I could see better but it was really hard to yawn. So I tried thinking about boring things and almost closing my eyes to the point that I can barely see and then I learned to yawn willingly. And in class I yawned so much that most of the time my teacher would yell at me to go out if I thought his/her class was boring. But I was never really bothered with them since I was so happy that I could see better. And after a few months I was able to re-focus my eyes to see from varying distances. I can even focus them so that I can see clearly with any-grade glasses.

And also on a side-note, you guys might want to try and learn to yawn willingly. I found it very useful and fun. It is believed that yawning is contagious and if you saw someone yawning, chances are sooner or later you will yawn too. And I was able to prove this with my friends. When I was bored I just yawned and yawned and after a few tries, maybe two or three times, they would yawn too. And every time after that when I yawned there was a near 100% chance of them yawning right after. For me, it was really fun seeing them yawn because of me.

Offline XSeven

• First timers
    • View Profile
This is a very interesting topic.

I too have the ability to cause voluntary goosebumps. I used to think that it was a pretty strange thing until I heard that the others here could do it as well.

A common ability? Yes and no. Controlling one's pulse rate is a common ability--the pulse increases just by excitement or relaxation... emotions we control. However, scientists confirm that goosebumps are an involuntary response. Controlling those impulses would take a feat beyond that of just providing emotions or tensing muscles.

I've been experimenting with this ability and have taken it to a higher level. I have the ability to make my heart skip a beat and can "hold" it for a couple of seconds before releasing it. Nearly every time, goosebumps develop. I've also been able to cool myself off in the hot Texas summers by using the VIG trick. But what's most spectacular is that I can actually nullify pain with it. I've used it to quell headaches, leg cramps, bruises and scrapes. I can even hold onto a cup of hot coffee in a metal cup without feeling the pain. The trick numbs my hand to the degree where I feel an electric tingle instead of the pain.

Interestingly enough, we all have one thing in common besides producing goosebumps. We all seem to have an "additional" ability as well. Some have increases in strength, some can heal, and others seem to have touched the psychic level, yet all of the extra nuances are INTERNAL. I think producing the goosebumps is a precursor to learning neuro-feedback. I believe we can take this ability to astounding levels with devotion. IMHO.

(who knows? We could all be on Dr. Shuresh's list  ;) )
« Last Edit: 29/07/2009 17:56:01 by XSeven »

Offline nagol

• First timers
    • View Profile
I have been experimenting with my goosebump control.  With some success I can move it around my body including left to right.  My kids love it, but they have yet to show signs of my stupid people trick ability. I can easily make my face and head get the bumps, looks kinda funny with 5 o-clock shadow.  For me this is defenately linked to adrenaline production, strength and mental focus go up.  I do have mild narcolepsy and this can temporarily help when I get the sudden urge to sleep.  The eye focus thing is something I assumed everyone could do.  I will try the pulse and body temp deal.

Offline 81s

• First timers
    • View Profile
Wow...I've been able to give myself goosebumps since I was a child and have NEVER been able to find anyone else who could do it. I have a question though...are you guys able to give yourself goosebumps with your eyes open or closed? I can only do it closed and when I'm breathing in. I've also performed a test by sitting in a bath tub with the hottest water I could stand, and I was still able to give myself goosebumps while in it.

Do any of you think this may be something more than just giving yourself goosebumps? Like maybe we cam do things with our minds that most people can't? Call me crazy, but I feel like it's something much, much bigger than just performing goosebump tricks.

Offline Laura_Kelly

• View Profile
It's quite interesting to see this. I can't control goosebumps aside from making them happen randomly, I can't make them go away, but I can increase and decrease my pulse rate without any secondary stimuli. It is quite helpful for when I'm a patient at first aid competitions as it helps my role to be far more realistic. And it's great for confusing people who aren't sure whether my pulse is meant to be that slow or fast!

Offline vertebrac

• First timers
    • View Profile
We are a lot!, my name is Javier, i'm from Argentina, i have the same strage thing :)
if anyone would like to chat or talk about it, i'm in skype at: vertebrac (my english isn't very good, but let's give it a try!)

Offline tcdao

• First timers
    • View Profile
This is a personal account to my experience of VIG, i can give myself goosebump with eyes close or open, in cold or hot weather, and in any situations. Really i had to teach myself to do it, before i had to think of having my finger nails scratch a block of ice and this would always give me goosebump, in times i train myself by thinking of the same thoughts but controling the goosebump by not activating it. Over the time i started to do it at my own will. I believe this is genetic b/c my mother can do it too, i was amazed. Could we be seeing a evolution in the making? I believe people that can do this can adapt well to cold weather b/c normally goosebump is use to warm up the body. We can adapt well to extreme dangerous situations because at the same time our eyes dilate so we can have a better vision of our surrounding, our body pump adrenaline to our muscle to work much more, our senses increases. This is not your normal human being who has no control over this and depend on these factor situations to set the fight or flight mode on. If we train to use this "skill" at the right time and acquire the knowledge to overcome it, our ability can help us out compete and out survive the normal human being. Im not saying i am right, im just saying think about it and share me your opinion

Offline Oscar

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hi all,
I can also give myself goosebumps at will in an almost identical fashion as Jolyon describes. I do not believe in anything mystical, so I don't attach any supernatural qualities to this ability. I am an engineer and as a technical person understand that this may be of interest, especially if it is as rare as this conversation suggests. I live in Boston, so if anyone has a serious interest in exploring this ability, feel free to contact me via email.
Oscar

Offline Thouv

• View Profile
Oscar, I can give myself goosebumps at will and live in Boston as well. I sent you a private message.

Offline Dimi

• Prone to rambling
    • View Profile
Hey there! Thats interesting to hear please keep us all up to date with what you find out. I only registered because I wish to share my thoughts on this,

I can also do this, I realised I could do it after a car accident when I was 10. It was like a sudden trauma released it in me and now I can control it at will.
What I have found interesting is that it seems to be done in different ways.

The way I do it is, I can either tense up or remain completely calm ~ but I do an imaginary pull on either my spine, neck, or from my crown, then I feel it throughout my whole body. The intensity is varied but most of the time it is the same. I have compared it to listsening to awe-inspiring music or having an epiphany, sometimes I can make it reach to that level. I will try keep conscience notes of what lets me reach those levels.

I've also noted that while after jogging for 5 or 10 minutes ~ I find it very hard to do it and it actually takes alot of effort but I can manage (after what looks like I'm having an internal struggle with myself, haha)

Its led me to believe that perhaps we have an conscience ability to control smaller muscles inside of our body. Sort of like a finnese thing.

But also what I find strange is that after awhile I find myself fairly tired or mellowed out. The more I hold it, the more tired I will be. Though ~ while I am holding it I feel charged up and calm, I have even noticed a bit more clarity in my thought.

Though I have never recieved an adrenaline rush by doing this however, I have to pump myself up to get a rush. Otherwise its more like a calming experience for me.

And yes, I practiced meditation to.

I am thinking of convincing a friend that I have a useless supernatural ability. She already thinks I'm weird because I can 'gleek' (projection of saliva from the submandibular gland) and and I have a very high pain tolerance to ~ but I am also very ticklish.. I can control that to though [If i concetetrate, I won't even feel the tickle... or maybe I've developed a good discipline towards it? Maybe it has to do with discipline with your own body]

Anyway I'm afraid I'm going to start rambling!!!

Also, is it gender specific?
« Last Edit: 18/09/2009 10:15:50 by Dimi »

Offline fearfulparadox

• First timers
    • View Profile
It is quite a subtle process so it is difficult to explain but I will attempt to. I have actually been trying to teach a friend to do it to understand it better [kinky??],  so far unsuccessfully.  What it feels like I am doing is tensing the muscles located about an inch below the base of my skull, but very very subtly as if I had a pea between my fingers and was pressing it carefully without squashing it. If the tensing is done in a particular way [which I am really at a loss to describe], it triggers waves of an electrical sensation which is generally a precursor to the goose bumps. These “waves” are quite specific in their movement and direction. They begin at the base of the skull just above the “muscle tensing “area then radiate outwards to my upper back and shoulders, then to my arms and finally my legs [most strongly at the front of my thighs]. It also moves around my head in a wave, like I was putting on a tracksuit hood [but no goose bumps manifest there as far as I can tell except on my neck]. I can increase the intensity of these waves, and therefore the goose bumps, by “pulsing” the neck area I described above but it requires concentration and the “electrical” feeling is not necessarily pleasant. A side effect of this process is an increased heart rate and an adrenaline feeling like I had just been frightened or shocked. I can also create this “adrenaline” feeling independently of the goose bumps but again trying to describe how is tricky and beyond my understanding. Like CANNABINOID I also don’t believe it is a “supernatural” process, it is definitely physiological. I don’t practice yoga or meditate and have a healthy scepticism for many [not all] spiritual practices, but I am pretty in tune with my body and surroundings.  I hope this makes some sort of sense, there are so many other things I want ask which may be cleared up by this, for example I suffer from sleep apnia but do not have the general profile of someone who would normally suffer from this condition and wonder somewhere if my sympathetic nervous system [which I presume should control my breathing whilst asleep], is in some way getting mixed messages from my  conscious nervous system. [maybe I’m just a control freak!]

Finally! Yes! Yes! Yes!, Someone else who finally has experienced and broken down in explaination exactly what I myself am VERY capable of doing. This is a very stimulating reading this, almost like deja vu......
My name is Dylan Cofer, and my whole life I have also practiced and experimented with these unusual abilities of self control (ever since I was a young one) and have never come to figure out, how? or why? I have been able to do this....I also am very capable of this "tensing at the base of my skull" thus producing
what seems to be shots of adrenaline which lead to increased heart rate, in a different but simuler way I am also able to produce "goosebumps" on the surface of my skin very much EXACTLY how you explained this method, all the way down to the electric feelings.....practicing this I have also been able to produce heat waves throughout my body which makes the surface of my skin (especially the palms of my hands) very clamy {sweaty like humid) increase and decrease heart rates, and as one person has commented, flex a muscle in my ear, useful for plane, car rides to release altitude pressure, etc. The most unusual thing is, is that you mentioned the sleep apnea thing, but unlike most cases is different, same here it comes and goes at different times very unsynchronized, this is very interesting to me to find someone with parallel symptoms and abilities to mine, please do not hesitate to e-mail me immediately for further discussion.... fearful_paradox@hotmail.com

Offline fearfulparadox

• First timers
    • View Profile
Well i posted in a rush so i did not realize all the others who have same abilities, this seems very common amoungst people, all having the same abilities, [increased streangth, healing, etc.] which I am also capable of, resulting in my long years of practice..... meditation also increases this,
The stacking of energy as one person has said like "doubling the effect" is also something which I think most have in common amoungst all of us..... yes I do believe its true everybody has these abilities indeed, some just fail to recognize and practice it...

I think with enough time, practice and wisdom on the subject we might be able to figure this out a little better and give each other "tutorals" so to speak, on abilities and learn from one another...like a society of higher thinking... we should all stick with this practice and blog....who knows what mysteries of the body and mind we may unlock..........

Offline fearfulparadox

• First timers
    • View Profile
This is definately a relief.......

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums