The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: What would happen if you stopped time?  (Read 24371 times)

Offline artpiecemalpasso

• View Profile
Re: What would happen if you stopped time?
« Reply #25 on: 09/02/2012 04:37:34 »
lol, I appreciate your criticism, but it is a learning disability, I have been dealing with it my whole life, and Im not real sure about your intent to keep bringing it up, it might be an area that never improves but does it take away from my soul in my mind, no, The mind is a limited, limitless, possiblity of imagination and bueaty, sometimes things go wrong like the car wreck I was in as a child, I apologize for not being able to spell great or punctuate properly, I might never be able to, Good day.

Offline simplified

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09/02/2012 14:18:12 »
lol, I appreciate your criticism, but it is a learning disability, I have been dealing with it my whole life, and Im not real sure about your intent to keep bringing it up, it might be an area that never improves but does it take away from my soul in my mind, no, The mind is a limited, limitless, possiblity of imagination and bueaty, sometimes things go wrong like the car wreck I was in as a child, I apologize for not being able to spell great or punctuate properly, I might never be able to, Good day.
We have time to not study time.I don't know what is time.I can not understand time without experiment with synchronization of clocks on a satellite.
« Last Edit: 09/02/2012 15:57:58 by simplified »

Offline simplified

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10/02/2012 03:25:38 »
Very helps to be confused.I will make law of time in New Theories.

Offline Bill S

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 10/02/2012 14:30:01 »
No man liveth more than that infinitessimal point of time that is the present.
Marcus Aurelius.

He got there ahead of us!

Offline simplified

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10/02/2012 14:56:44 »
No man liveth more than that infinitessimal point of time that is the present.
Marcus Aurelius.

He got there ahead of us!
Add math to this.

Offline artpiecemalpasso

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 10/02/2012 16:36:22 »
" A Nobel man compares and estimates himself by an Idea which is higher than himself, a mean man by one lower than himself, the one produces aspiration; the other ambition; which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires."
    Marcus Aurelius

Offline artpiecemalpasso

• View Profile
What would happen if you stopped time?
« Reply #31 on: 11/02/2012 01:02:07 »
Im asking for help from any one who is able to help me post my findings in a journal, I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter, I do have internet publication I have Intellectual rights over my theory since my Blog publication dates, but I would really be interested in working with a professor, to get to the bottom of its truth, and then a possible journal. Please if anyone could help me with this matter. Im tired of defending my Ideas with banter. I would love to get serious about the theory with whom ever would like to help me with this. My theory is base on the absence of the past and future time realms. We can exchange emails if anyone is interested, I dont care if I post my email, Its my business email.  Im not sure if we can send personal messages, if so thats a good way of do this. I also have other theories but I dont want to even attempt to go any further with out getting a consensus on this first thank you agian. Artpiecemalpasso

Post by artpiecemalpasso click to view.

Offline artpiecemalpasso

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 11/02/2012 02:32:19 »
Shrunk
Did you add the math to my theory????

Offline artpiecemalpasso

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 11/02/2012 02:34:53 »
Shrunk
Im not sure if simplified work out a formula for my Theory but it looks like a law of time, do you know him????? Is this pertaining to my theory a little confused.

Offline artpiecemalpasso

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11/02/2012 02:38:06 »
Shrunk
Do you know simplified, it looks like he worked out a law of time, does that pertain to my theory???, Im not sure... Maybe he did this before my first post??? Anyways just need your advice on that. thanks. Artpiecemalpasso

Post by simplified click to view.

Offline simplified

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 11/02/2012 10:25:44 »
Shrunk
Did you add the math to my theory????
Maybe.

Offline budd3

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19/02/2012 05:49:17 »
Time is energy and energy is time. Particles are always moving like atoms and if you stop time you would have to stop movement or any other kind of energy in the entire universe. The whole universe would have to transform to nothing. Almost like reverse Big Bang. But thats just my theory.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #36 on: 19/02/2012 05:49:17 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length