The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: NEXT BIG-BANG  (Read 1229 times)

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
NEXT BIG-BANG
« on: 22/04/2012 17:02:05 »
WELL-known universe is running towards increasing entropy, that is useful energy is decreasing.
what is black hole-result of increasing entropy.
A time will come, when all material, non-material and energy in space will be converted into black hole, a huge maas
of useless energy, because of increasing entropy.
At that time there will be two things ball of useless energy, say super black hole and space.
This super black hole with its unimaginable gravity will start sucking space, this process of interaction of super black hole and space will create great friction leading to explosion and the NEXT BIG-BANG.

Offline MikeS

• Neilep Level Member
  • The Devils Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: NEXT BIG-BANG
« Reply #1 on: 23/04/2012 05:47:03 »
I believe that to be essentially true but it requires time reversal to make it happen (not friction).  For time reversal then matter and antimatter would have to be gravitationally repulsive. If true the Universe is cyclic with matter cycle following antimatter cycle etc.  I proposed this idea about 20 years ago.

Offline Ęthelwulf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23/04/2012 16:08:30 »
WELL-known universe is running towards increasing entropy, that is useful energy is decreasing.

That arguement is longer considered as gospal. There is also evidence supporting the idea that the universe arose from a maximal state of entropy! I will try find relevant sources for you.

Offline Ęthelwulf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23/04/2012 16:15:41 »

That arguement is longer considered as gospal. There is also evidence supporting the idea that the universe arose from a maximal state of entropy! I will try find relevant sources for you.

The high entropy state, instead of the low one we deal with in the standard model, is referenced here:

http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/accelconf/e06/PAPERS/THESPA01.PDF

Offline pandey_23ajay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23/04/2012 18:37:38 »
Thanks Aethelwulf, for ur reference, useful energy is, which can be utilised by natural means or by human made technology, entropied material can not be utilised neither by nature, nor by human technology, so it is less useful in our sense as we may not have technology to use this energy but finaly, that is near the time of big bang this less useful thing is definately useful for creating new universe.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #4 on: 23/04/2012 18:37:38 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums