The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Hoodia - sleeping problems  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Welsh Girl

• First timers
    • View Profile
Hoodia - sleeping problems
« on: 06/06/2006 16:14:55 »
I started taking three capsules of hoodia a day three days ago - one at breakfast, one mid-morning and the third at lunch time.  I am a little less hungry but I've slept really badly for the last two nights.  It has taken me ages to fall asleep and I keep waking up through the night.  I'm not tired in the day which is bizarre but I'm sure I should be.  I don't know whether my poor sleeping is due to the Hoodia or whether the warm weather at night is keeping me awake.  Has anyone else noticed similar side effects?

Offline Terii

• View Profile
Re: Hoodia - sleeping problems
« Reply #1 on: 18/06/2006 11:46:18 »
It probably helps your body to create more energy than you need during the day. Maybe you should try to reduce the amount of pills taken a day! Try it and see what happens!
I mean that many people want to loose weight too fast, which is not very good at all! You will loose it slowly, but it`s more healthy a way, than fast weight loss.
I lost 30 lbs on Hoodia for the last 7 months and had no problem whatsoever!
A lot of articles n Hoodia here:
http://dietpillsnews.com/category/hoodia-gordonii-review/ [nofollow]

Get even!
« Last Edit: 18/06/2006 11:47:22 by Terii »

Offline jaywalk

• First timers
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hk4health.co.uk/mypage/jaynewalker.htm
« Reply #2 on: 11/07/2006 21:54:15 »
Hi Terii,
            have just looked at the reviews on Hoodia from the link and read that it may not be successful for people who have a high percentage of carbs in their diet- seeing as you have done well with your weight loss I wondered how this applied to you?

Jay

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 11/07/2006 21:54:15 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums