The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: This Is Not Theory - The Moon Hitting the Earth Is Real - Very Real!  (Read 55590 times)

Offline MOON TRUTH

• View Profile
So I have been kicked from the mainstream forums, because it seems nobody wants to accept the truth.

So what I do is I take images of the Moon surface, Then I flip them over. Next I use Google Earth to overlay them over the Earth. I use the most detailed images I can aquire. The most important crater on the Moon, is Mare Orientale, I will just call it MO.
MO is the crater that used to hit the super continent. It may have actually been the creator of the continents, because every continent has it's mark all over it. I do believe the cycle changed due to an impact that knocked it off it's cycle. So MO no longer hit the Earth, but the impacts didn't stop. The side that faces us now, is the side that has hit Earth, during it most recent cycles.
 By the way I have a video on youtube, titled: Common Sense geologic history of the Earth and Moon. It shows the Super continent as it was during many of MO's impacts. If anyone has any interest, or would like to start a research group on this subject, please let me know.

I promise you this is fact. These impacts tie themselves together and can be proven with the weather patterns. Mainstream science will not accept this, mainly because they would have to admit to being wrong about everything. I am serious as a heart attack. I think they know about it, but refuse to bring it out publicly.

The geologic history of the Earth is not hidden, if people would just look closely at the globe, they would see. I use the maps from the Government space agencies, and USGS to uncover their lies. If their maps are correct, I can prove it all day long, with confirmation and prove it with the weather patterns, absolutely prove it.

Offline MOON TRUTH

• View Profile
I can't believe you call this on the lighter side, new theories. Why is it on the lighter side? Real science is about finding the truth, beyond and above the theories. The mainstream is stuck in the mainstream, with no way to get out, not without admitting they were wrong about everything in the past. New theories will always be new theories, because there is no way to get the mainstream, to let go of the past theories. Which after all, are just theories, so if the absolute truth was discovered, which it has been, believe me it has, they will never tell it, just to protect themselves. So who are the real scientist? The ones who suppress it, or the ones who have to fight to bring the truth to light. The only new information mainstream scientist will acknowledge, is information from other mainstream scientist, only if it doesn't go against the grain. If it will disrupt anything that is set in place, forget it!

Offline MOON TRUTH

• View Profile
Without being able to put this in the mainstream science forums, I can't even get a good debate started. I would like to challenge any mainstream scientist to a debate on the subject of the Moon having impacted the Earth, countless times. I can prove with imagery, at least 8 impacts that I can confirm and in a way prove with the weather patterns. There is nothing wrong with a scientific debate, right? As long as it's friendly.

I'll start: When the poles on the Earth reverse, the Moon is attracted by magnetism, and impacts the Earth. Opposite poles attract, and same pole repel. This is the mechanism. They say it's possible for a Mars size planet to hit the Earth, to create the Moon, I say the Moon is the mars size planet. The prints that are on the Earth, show that the Moon is 3X the size we are told. Is there anyway to measure the Moon, without using any numbers from NASA?

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
So, you're saying that the moon periodically hits the earth, and bounces off like a rubber ball?

There are many problems with it.
The angular momentum holding the moon in place would be hard to overcome.  And, in fact, we are seeing the moon slowly receding from the earth due to transfer of tidal energy.

You would have to have a nearly perfectly elastic collision, and would still have to contend to the tremendous wind resistance.  It would still return to a substantially lower orbit.

While the crust on Earth is a few miles thick which seems pretty thick.  The moon may have a thicker crust, and would tear through earth's crust like throwing a fastball at a sheet of construction paper.  If the moon did, in fact, tear into Earth's core, one would no longer have an elastic collision.  Some material may still be blasted into space as is believed to have happened with the Theia impact event, so a new moon might form (without craters, nor an impression of the Earth).

The global ramifications would be enormous, potentially with an extinction of well over 99% of the life on the earth.

There is a real risk of the moon being liberated from the earth somewhere in excess of 10 billion years in the future as the distance between the earth and the moon continues to slowly increase.  This would be after the sun has reached a red giant phase and white dwarf.  At this time, it is possible the moon's orbit could destabilize and it could crash back to earth.

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
I would also note that the relative paucity of meteorites of confirmed terrestrial origin would indicate that it is unlikely that there have been repeated large impact events with debris that reaches orbit, or escapes Earth's gravity well.

When you start your topic with "This Is Not Theory"...  it does need some more supporting evidence to even reach the level of being a good hypothesis.
« Last Edit: 28/07/2012 00:40:03 by CliffordK »

Offline MOON TRUTH

• View Profile
It's not theory, according to the NASA images and the USGS maps, it's true. I have tied the images together in so many ways, each impact confirms the other in some cases. For instance, Tycho and Jackson, They both hit in the Pacific Ocean, but it wasn't ocean then. But we can still see the prints in the ocean floor. The angles on both craters are exactly the same as the Hawaii island chain. Jackson actually has 2 angles that are identical to those on the ocean floor. When I take an image of Tycho, in it's entirety, and overlay it in reverse, aligning it with the Hawaii Island chain, we can see it fit. Then when I turn on the weather patterns, which are live streaming and always different. They always fit into the shaded areas of the Tycho impact. This will happen every time, any day, next year, whenever, they will always fit the craters pattern. This is true with just about every impact. The weather patterns on the Earth, are shaped the same as the impact left by the Moon. Usually the patterns are right in the lines and everything. This will happen anytime there is weather over the impact, it will always fit in the lines, one way or another.

I stumbled across that by accident, but the fits are so perfect that it is just another way of confirming the impact. I have actually found a couple of impacts using the weather patterns. I have spent thousands of hours researching this. I confirm each impact with not only the geologic history of the impact area, like Siberia. But I also confirm them with the overlapping impacts as well. It's not coincidence that Siberia had a million year eruption, and that Mare Orientale fits there perfectly. I am sorry but there are land features that cannot be denied, on both the Moon and the Earth. I think the only way to know is to actually spend some time looking for yourself. Either the Moon has hit the Earth, or the government has produced images that show it that it has. The Moon is right there, if anything has hit the Earth, it's the Moon. I am not seeing things, that I promise

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
There are thousands of impact craters on the moon.  And thousands of mountains on Earth.
It isn't surprising that a few appear to be outwardly similar.

Have you done careful measurements of distances on the moon and Earth?

I would encourage you try a similar exercise, but using Mercury rather than the moon.  Any similarities?

Your hypothesis still has to explain how the moon left orbit.  Impacted Earth, only doing minor surface damage without disintegrating, or burning up in the atmosphere, (and not loosing the regolith), then re-entered orbit (in the same place)?

Offline bizerl

• View Profile
I'm also interested to know your thoughts on how the features of the moon impacted the Earth, but not the other way around. I must admit I started watching your youtube video out of curiosity but didn't have the time to invest in the whole thing, but it seems your basic point is that this Mare Orientale has "stamped" the Earth many times with it's shape, yet nothing on the Moon itself has been altered.

I'm always willing to embrace new theories and while I myself am not a scientist, I've always found that the scientific community loves to be proved wrong. That is how progression is made. I think that if a finding goes against current scientific knowledge, it should be up to the finder to try and disprove the theory as much as possible. That seems to be where a theory's strength lies - not in it's ability to be supported, but in it's inability to be disproven.

I also think that there have been enough conflicts in the world between various scientific giants to dispel any conspiracy. It's one thing for the US government to cover up certain facts, but for every scientific nation to agree on covering up something as big as this? It doesn't seem likely.

I look forward to hearing more about your theory when there is more to it than just your interpretation of maps.
« Last Edit: 31/07/2012 00:04:02 by bizerl »

Offline MOON TRUTH

• View Profile
Not only has MO stamped every continent on the Earth, but MO has also stamped the Moon as well. Most of the other impact craters on the Moon, like Tycho for example, share the MO print, because they hit the same places on the Earth, that Mo already hit before. I believe MO was a cycle of impacts, with the Earth, that cycle ended when MO impacted the Earth and got knocked out of that cycle. Now the side that faces us, is the new impact side. There are impact craters all over the Moon from impacting Earth. We can see that many have been covered by the debri, from the most recent impact. 
 Tycho impacts earth, as well as, Jackson, Mare Imbrium, Mare Australe, Mare Crisium, Mare Smytii, and more I am sure. I work with MO because it's every where. To answer your question, I guess the Moon is a very hard rock, and I do believe there are boulders on the Earth that are from the Moon. I know! they went to the Moon to get rocks, right? If you can believe they ever went, I don't. The absolute prints are all over the earth, and are so obvious. Like I say, the hardest thing for me to believe, is that very few people know. Get the USGS map of MO off the internet, flip it and overlay it with Google Earth, center it right over the Great Slave Lake in Canada. It's more real than I want it to be. Imagine how it's feels knowing this, and nobody has a clue. I use a 42" screen and cans see it clearly. My friends can see it, and I shocked several of them with the alignments I show them, they just want me to shut it off, they see it so clearly

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 31/07/2012 11:13:41 by RD »

Offline JP

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Mod note:  Moon Truth, it's one thing to propose a new idea for scientific discussion.  It's another to claim that by looking at pictures on a big monitor, you've proved the moon keeps bouncing off the earth (in violation of the laws of gravity).   

This forum is for scientific discussion.  If you don't have science to back up your point of view, this thread will be closed.

Offline MOON TRUTH

• View Profile
Close it then! Just another group of people trying to keep science locked up, in it's theories. Remember that all the science about the Earth and Moon are theories. Based on the same type of research. Pouring over maps, and images, using weather patterns, and the history as well. It is no different than the data gathered by other scientist. By the way! The Great Slave Lake, is the center of an impact by the Moon. It keeps confirming itself. I am still waiting to be proven wrong, but I don't even think it's possible. Good bye!

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
One thing I've noticed is that Google Earth does a poor job at showing changes in elevation.  Part of the problem is that the Earth is over 12,000 km in diameter, but the tallest mountains on Earth are only a few km tall.  So, really it needs to create a false relief, or perhaps use contour lines.  Your model should carefully review the altitudes of various elements within the model.

You certainly have to be very careful with the scale of overlapping images, making sure the scales are identical.

Anyway, I'm not surprised that one finds circular shapes on both the Earth and moon.  But that doesn't mean that they've been bouncing off one another, or even that they were caused by the same processes.  . 

You haven't proposed any physics that would allow such an event, and several people have mentioned that the moon would not survive such an impact.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
... The Great Slave Lake, is the center of an impact by the Moon. It keeps confirming itself. I am still waiting to be proven wrong

Self similarity explains what you have observed : by changing the scale (and perhaps rotating) one geographic feature could look similar to another feature on the same or different planet.

Many objects in the real world, such as coastlines, are statistically self-similar: parts of them show the same statistical properties at many scales.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-similarity
« Last Edit: 07/09/2012 04:31:25 by RD »

Offline MOON TRUTH

• View Profile
I have been doing reverse image overlays of the Moon surface, over the Earth's surface, for almost 3 years, just about everyday. I can actually place individual craters from the Moon, right where they hit on the Earth. Like Kepler in North Dakota, and Copernicus in Northern California, and the Mother of all Earth's land shapes, Mare Orientale. Since I can place these craters with complete accuracy, I can get a very close measurement of the Moons overall size. The distance we are led to believe, between Kepler, and Copernicus, is approx. 333 miles, on the Moon. On the Earth the distance between the 2 craters is 1333 miles. This follows a 4x the size pattern. The size of Copernicus, as it fits perfectly on the Earth, in Northern Cal, and edging into Nevada, is also 4x the size they say it is on the Moon. Also should say, that most of the moon has impacted the earth, all sides, obviously the side that faces us, had hit earth, since the craters I mention, can be located exactly where I say. and all the craters in between, as well.
 If we are to believe the images of the moon, are accurate, at least in their appearance, then we need to open this for discussion. Is there anyone that knows this, and is willing to actually discuss it? I find it very difficult too believe, that nobody knows, somebody knows! Antarctica is a direct impact, by Mare Orientale. A reversed image of this crater, at approx 4x it's said to be size, overlaid over Antarctica, shows that it fits perfectly, then the weather patterns confirm the impact. Then I use an image of the Antarctica Rock Structure, laid inside this crater, which remember is reversed, It totally proves it at that point. I believe that I could show anyone the evidence I have, and they would have to at least, acknowledge the fact that the evidence shows what I am saying is true. Even with the images, which are no comparison to the quality images the scientists must have. In my research, I have hit the obvious road blocks, like the lunar data we accept to be true, because who says? NASA? If NASA found a planet where life existed, and it was covered with gold, would they tell us? Of course not! Why is this any different? Actually, the gold on the Earth, was more than likely put here during these impacts, or was a product created by the impacts. Just like Copernicus Crater in Northern Cal, it covers the entire mother lode. If you look at Copernicus on the Moon, it is a very bright and shiny crater, and it hits right where the biggest gold rush took place. Is this the reason why people want to keep this secret to themselves? You better believe that would be a perfect motive for spreading disinformation. Every place I have checked for gold, there is already a mine in place, many which are historic, and I didn't even know existed, until I discovered this "theory". You better believe, they were very thorough. If you can put things together, it all becomes very clear, that the Mayans, the Egyptians, and many other ancient cultures, knew about this. The pyramids in every country, were built to please the Moon. Why would you need to please the moon? To hopefully keep it from hitting earth again. So why the pyramid? Mare Orientale is a huge multi ring crater, that obviously used to face the earth, since it completely shapes every continent. On the top of this crater, as the ancient's would have seen when looking at the full moon, was the exact pyramid you see on the top of the Mayan calendar. I would bet just about anything, that the calendar actually represents this crater. I have overlaid the calendar, over this crater, with incredible results, amazing! Ancient symbols I have seen in a documentary, match this crater very well.
 Then you have the geologic history of the Earth, which is another way of confirming these impacts, as they typically take place where major geologic structures exist. Like Siberia, and it's million year eruption. The Rockies, Marianas Trench, Yellowstone, The Himalayas, the Andes, The Great Slave Lake, every inch of every continent, and ocean, has been directly impacted by the Moon impacts. That is what the Images show. I use several variations of the crater, put out by NASA, and the USGS, as well as foreign images, and the pattern holds, around 4X the size. I have placed Tycho, which has the exact same angle as the Hawaiian Island chain, exactly! I have placed Crisium, and Smythii, Mare Imbrium, Mare Australe, to the point where they start to confirm each other.
 Then there are the weather patterns, which often enough, show us where these impacts happen, as well they show us where the continents, used to be located in earth's past. The weather patterns, when turned on, over a crater that I have overlaid in the correct location on the Earth, show so much. The clouds fit into every line, and curve, as if the weather was actually on the Moon itself.
 So lets discuss it! Just because it should change, all Earth science, as we are told it is to be, it will probably never happen, unless we discuss it. I think it's wrong to withhold this from people, if it's true. Many people may like things the way they are in science. I say that science cannot be factual, unless you put every possibility to the test. Even then, we need to leave the door open, to allow for new possibilities that may present themselves in the future. I believe a good scientist, should take everything into consideration, and never come to any conclusions. One last thing! When someone important, and highly educated, tells you how it must be, you should always question their information. Because it's just as easy to spread dis-info as it is to spread good info. It's a greedy world we live in, unfortunately, but it is. :)

Offline grizelda

• View Profile
A cosmology that maps the topology of the moon to the earth is a fail, but you can map your experience of the universe to your experience in the womb so there's that.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
... I have hit the obvious road blocks, like the lunar data we accept to be true, because who says? NASA?

You don't have believe NASA about how big the moon is : ask an ancient Greek ... http://io9.com/5688939/how-to-measure-the-distance-from-the-earth-to-the-moon

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
Mod Note:
I have merged the two identical topics. 
I will lock the topic if you continue to regurgitate the same information without making an effort to address the concerns of other contributors to the forum, including size issues, and the physics of how it would be possible for the moon to loose its angular momentum, and bounce off of the earth without breaking up, then return to orbit, as well as the "self similarity" suggestion brought up by RD.

Offline BishopE5

• First timers
    • View Profile
If you have images, why wouldn't you include them in your post?

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
If you have images, why wouldn't you include them in your post?

"MOON TRUTH" has a YouTube channel with images ... https://www.youtube.com/user/lowpricedpaint
« Last Edit: 19/09/2012 08:19:49 by RD »

Offline Steelycascade95

• View Profile
Okay seriously.
1st of all, the continents formed due to weakness in the crust created by scalding hot magma in the mantle escaping and hitting the ocean.
2nd of all, obviously if the moon hit earth we would not be here. Mainly because all life on the planet would've been wiped out along with earth itself, or at least a good portion of it.
3rd of all, wouldn't the moon be destroyed by even just one collision?
4th of all, the moon is held into place orbiting the earth, not hurling itself into it! The only thing that could change that is a sudden change in the gravity balance in the solar system, say if a rouge star or a black hole entered the system.
Just a facepalm moment.

Offline MoonDragn

• First timers
    • View Profile
Holy crap, you're kidding right? You can't possibly believe this is true. What do you think the moon is made of? Cheese? How would you stop the two bodies from breaking apart into a million pieces when they crashed into each other? Do you think the Moon is made of a giant rubber stamp?

There is absolutely 0 chance of what you claim is true to be true at all. None. It would break a lot of laws in physics.

Offline evan_au

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Magnetic dipole fields (which dominate the Earth's magnetic field at present) get rapidly weaker with distance, so it is quite weak at the distance of the Moon. The Moon's magnetic field is much weaker than the Earth's.

In addition, the Moon's magnetic field is very localised, rather than a dipole field like the Earth, so it decays even more rapidly with distance than the Earth's magnetic field. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_field_of_the_Moon

I don't see how these fairly weak magnetic fields could interact to toss around something the size of the moon.

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
I'm not anyone special ok I just look , but reading this everyone is say why isn't the moon just crashing , well the first thing I though of is what's the water going to do sins tides happen coz of the moon , so what wood the water do , what if the moon was so close and at a slow speed that the water wood have time to be pulled to it building up at the point of impact , been held together by both the earth and moons gravity like a in brake able water baloon, wouldn't the water keep the sufice crust cool to no brake up coz the water wouldn't be pushed away .now it mite not do that and the moon mite just crach and die but wood think that would be the case if the impact was quick witch it wouldn't ..:: just my thoughts like I sed I'm no one special just look and read so please be nice

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Aaa second about the moon being bigger . Well I don't think that can be the case but if the surfuce was cooled with water and press to together it mite flared out witch mite make reason to the larger size , just like pressing 2 balls together .and with the water being pulled to the moon wouldn't that make it a soft impact ...
Wouldn't it explan finding sea shells in the highest areas of earth and traces of water on the moon..... I mite have no idea but what happeneds if it did that's all
« Last Edit: 13/11/2013 14:51:44 by Missynmax83 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums