The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: This Is Not Theory - The Moon Hitting the Earth Is Real - Very Real!  (Read 55733 times)

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
... under my theroy it would also make everything circular and recycling at all levels

Oh dear not another theory of "everything" :(

Quote from: ka9q.net/crackpots
Some warning signs of crackpot ...
6. Claims discovery of new physical theories, or comprehensive "theories of everything"
http://www.ka9q.net/crackpots/

If you want to separate your theory from the one in this thread started by MOON TRUTH, ( I know I would ),
you should start your own thread in the   nutter "New Theories" section of the forum.
« Last Edit: 22/11/2013 02:55:29 by RD »

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/sc2/Trunko
Probably unfair to insinuate that someone is a crackpot just because they have a new theory. I'd only consider them a crackpot if they continually insist that their theory is correct despite existing evidence to the contrary.

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Probably unfair to insinuate that someone is a crackpot just because they have a new theory...

If it's a new "theory of everything" then it's definitely going to be crackpottery.

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
ok i just tryed to up load a video of me drawin this and it wont let me, so ok. and just to let u know i dont care how u think of me ,but all good............ok u have the electromagnetic spectrum. now my theory u making a circuit from nuclear center(gamma)to the magnitic field(0 hz) now that shouldnt do anything but with out getting in to the mechanics of what going on under the iron. my theory when at the ends (0 hz and high gamma) once the 2 bodys have a connection(iron ,nickel sitting on ? and nuclear) between the ends of the electromagnetic spectrum ,the guard bands areas cross round to connect, the 2 ends(beamforming). making the electromagnetic spectrum become circler, connecter by a circuit with gravity in the middle earthing all outward forces back . now this still wont work with out one missing peace witch is inbetween the nuclear center and the iron .but even with out it .the electic charge made around the nickel,iron with gold ,are been pulled to the nuclear center ,with its own magnetic field pulling inwards fueled by gamma radiation increasing proton pull (thats with out the missing mass ?) so what do u get just out of the spectrum.at one end u got a straight line out left and right plus forward(been beamform past 0) and the other end u have dead still (maybe be seen as a gravatron).so u got in the circuit area straight line going forward thought anything connected to a dead still spot all ankering back by a inwards pulling magnetic force fueled by gamma radiation.its the energy of the out force magnetic field been pulled back. so my theory is gravirty is a earthing circuit
« Last Edit: 22/11/2013 13:47:05 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
I am having a very hard time following what you are saying. When you say nuclear center, are you talking about an atomic nucleus? Gravity is hardly unique to iron, nickel and gold. The Sun has plenty of gravity and is almost entirely hydrogen and helium.

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
When I'm talking about the center I'm just about the reaction going on my point is  both ends work together (circuit) so  with a more energy going out it's going to need a big pipe coming back.iron,nickel and gold r mainly the mechinics of one end .now with the hydrogen goes with what I'm saying and even explains why black holes r so stronge.ok 1 of the best antennas we can make is mu-metal witch a mainly a no key antenna but with 1 differents .its made by use hydrogen as a treatment making it 20 x better.so the sun center may be seen as have more mass .witch it does but really it's the fact that black hole and sun conlected most of the matter with the largest % available to conlect .but really it gave suns and black hole a much better out circuit of energy for the incircuit to grow stronger
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 01:36:39 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Think of the electromagnetic spectrum as a loop antenna starting from 1end and finishing at the other and connected bya circuit .the other end seem to do nothing but really nothing works with out it

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
I could tell u all the missing mineral to make it all work with much streight and fits in to place but that's in my video I send to the uni .but I want to talk about the theory

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
With this theory nothing changes .its just add .like newton laws still r the same but add the fact if u interfere with the out circuit it's will change the in circuit.and bending space isn't just on one side but on all sides ,witch give time a distance to fall and making it what it should be .a bubble in 3d space.... Also add to the earth magnetic field having so much afect on earths gravity even know it's going the wrong way
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 02:19:55 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
This is circuit gravity

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
I'm still having trouble following you. Are you talking about how gravity arises naturally or how to build a device that can generate artificial gravity? What does a black hole have to do with the Sun? Your theory needs to take into consideration the fact that the type of substance that an object is made of has no connection to the strength of its gravity other than the mass contribution of the that substance.

-The equation for calculating the surface gravity of a planet goes like this: g = GM/r2, where "g" is the acceleration due to gravity, "G" is the gravitational constant, "M" is the mass of the planet and "r" is the radius of the planet. As you can see, there is nothing in the equation that specifies what the planet is made of. Your theory needs to explain this equation. Otherwise, it needs to explain what is wrong with this equation and replace it with a better one.
-Neutron stars are made entirely out of a super-compressed mixture of neutrons, protons and electrons. No elements have an individual chemical identity within the star. They have some of the strongest gravity in the Universe.
-Black holes are not made of any known kind of matter. It does not even contain atomic nuclei. Black holes have only a handful of properties, such as electric charge, spin, mass, temperature, entropy and velocity.

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Ok I hate wright and the video would be so much easyer .ok it's for both man made and natural .what it's made out of mean it has a high energy out put meaning it's going to have to have a high input .same as circuit princapal . With that in mined that it going to conlect more of the mass around it .the hotter the mass gets the more movment the nickel had to the generate stronger magnetic fields to power the circuit now balanced with the extra energy made by the extra presser atoms

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Look at the magnetic field = the gravity streight .that why when a black hole does let mass out its out the poles .so to me a black hole is a better stronger sun and where we stop seeing it is at the strongest point of it magnetic field = it's circuit streight beating the electromagnetic spectrum out wards force.... Now in forming stages a stronger gravity will pull more matter to it mean most time it will have a denser mass that's should = gravity streight
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 03:47:31 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
This is the part where I need someone helping me do the fine point and open to testing ...
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 03:53:08 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
(1) There is no relationship between the magnetic field strength of an object and its gravity. Scientists have generated magnetic fields far in excess of the magnetic field strength of the Earth itself. Yet those same experiments have no obvious effect on gravity. Even MRI machines generate fields stronger than the Sun's. The surface gravity of Venus, for example, is very close to that of Earth (~90% as strong). However, Venus has a much weaker magnetic field than Earth. In fact, the planet Mercury has a stronger magnetic field than Venus does, but is smaller and has notably less surface gravity.

(2) Black holes do not let mass out of their poles. What you are referring to are jets of hot gases that never actually made it inside of the black hole in the first place. Black holes only produce these jets when they have an accretion disk of in-falling matter. An isolated black hole does nothing of the sort.

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
It's not the magnetic field it's self .think of a electric circuit leaking a magnetic field around it

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Like I sed this is the point I need someone helping me with the fine point.so with that the gas at the poles show me a weaker gravity affect at the pole for the gas to settle there

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
What is it that is conducting the electricity, then? How is the electricity generated? Why don't power plants and power lines generate gravitational fields?

The jets of gas that fire out near a black hole's poles do not do so because the gravity is weaker there. Anywhere at a black hole's event horizon, be it at the poles or the equator, the gravity will be strong enough to pull in anything that crosses that boundary.

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Coz we r talking about a wireless circuit

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Of the electromagnetic spectrum

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
And how exactly does that work? If by electromagnetic spectrum you mean electromagnetic radiation, then you need to describe how you can have any kind of circuit with that. Electromagnetic radiation likes to travel in straight lines.

If a circuit of some sort is required to generate a gravitational field, then everything that is attracted to a gravitational field must also have a circuit. After all, gravity must interact with gravity. Individual neutron particles are attracted to gravitational fields. How does a circuit originate in a subatomic particle?

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
It does like all electromagnetic spectrum forces it does have affects on matter .think of the electromagnetic spectrum as sub bands between -and + circuit gravity .if u look at the electromagnetic spectrum it's start with waves and finishes with waves but it should start with a straight wave pasting thought everything easyie and finishes with no wave pasting thought everything with grate diffelty and we don't c this every day coz it's right under ow noses

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
I know u r going ask me question ,and that's good but this theory is from the ground up basses on bacis . Going on the simple reason is most likely right reason

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
I know u r going ask me question ,and that's good but this theory is from the ground up basses on bacis . Going on the simple reason is most likely right reason

Except when it goes against what is known. The electromagnetic spectrum has nothing directly to do with circuits, and what exactly is a "straight wave"?

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Tesla showed  that wireless can run on a circuit by sending power wireless only needing to be earth out :I do know that's different .... Streight lines means if the radio wave kept going past 0 hz it's should go straight for with no bends for waving left and right and up and down......, my name is Michael blanck just to let u know
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 06:08:28 by Missynmax83 »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length