The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: This Is Not Theory - The Moon Hitting the Earth Is Real - Very Real!  (Read 55774 times)

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I could tell u all the missing mineral to make it all work with much streight and fits in to place but that's in my video I send to the uni .but I want to talk about the theory

If you can understand everything* this wikipedia page ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything 
and can see how to combine general-relativity and quantum-mechanics , then maybe publish your theory / contact a University , but not before.

[ * you're a better man than I if you can ]
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 05:24:22 by RD »

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/sc2/Trunko
I think we've ventured sufficiently off-topic to warrant the creation of a new thread. If you wish to continue to discuss your theory, then please do so in a new thread.

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
I have contacted a uni .one it australia.and I don't  think we wrong I just thing we stuck going up river to c how the ocean gets filled with many reasons for rain instep of just looking at the ocean (earth) and c it makes clouds that full back as rain

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Ok I will like to thank u both coz with want to say and asked has had me for the first ever sin thinking this theory 10 years has made me talk about it and not just think about it ... Please if I post something on here again please answer coz I'm more scared to talk about than anything and I do now feel comfible talk to u 2

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Coz even now I just want to run away and hide coz scared the hell out of me .... Also I don't want to just talk about it , I want to test it physically with a small scale core
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 06:19:35 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
Your fear is unnecessary. If you want to talk, send me a note.
« Last Edit: 25/11/2013 22:12:42 by Supercryptid »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
thanks ... Even know I don't feel this to be right but the gravity in circuit coming back could be a physical pull on space to creat gravity if it has to do with bending space .but I really thing it's just more simple physics and more likely want Einstein was seeing is the dragging of gravity over space in the bubble we make .looking like space is moving but really gravity foot print and wave or the wind affect
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 14:48:17 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Ok I don't really want to get on to timespace without dealing with circuit gravity first, but what do u want me to join .I sed b4 that Einstein was wright but add it to 3d spacetime with us as in a bubble and not flat .witch gives time distance to fall from 1 side to the other .but -gravity from spacetime it self but add circuit gravity dragging over it and affect its distance of falling .this way gravity affects time witch we can prove by curving its fall and matter has affect on time space by increasing the distance of times fall .now spinning motion would be gravity pulling on time dragging it around mass giving it a slippery slide affect of increase distance when falling...now with this if u spin fast and with enuf pull time seem to sit still and a black spot (einsteins) black hole .why it look that space is flat is coz of the north South Poles need for outport to work making it pancake in shape .now when circuit gravity go out it opens space up to start time falling from the top to the bottom ..... Now with circuit gravity and with what we have seen and know this is most likely what time space is doing with my theory .now I would also think its to do with density of space we r in making it harded for time to past thought..... But I would like to deal with circuit gravity first sin I'm not just talking about a theory I'm also talking about a way to test it .... Meaning I'm not just talking maths and theory. I'm talking if we made it and it work it becomes fact
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 14:18:54 by Missynmax83 »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
... looking like space is moving but really gravity foot print and wave or the wind affect

No "aether wind", see ...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson-Morley_experiment
« Last Edit: 23/11/2013 15:16:10 by RD »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Ok I sed it mite look like waves .sin circuit gravity doesn't bent space to make gravity .but but space mite show sines following gravity path

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
What part is the 2 theory not join so I can c where the conflicted is .coz with my theory ,Einstein thought he was look at gravity but really he Was watching the behavior of spacetime coz of gravity ...in stead of looking at a actions of spacetime. he was looking at a effect on spacetime
« Last Edit: 24/11/2013 02:08:45 by Missynmax83 »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
What part is the 2 theory not join so I can c where the conflicted ...

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Lol funny ... Ok so is the point that all has to be connected  ? How many realitys does there need to be ? And my point with circuit gravity is that all theory on spacetime would  be right but havnt add the math of space being affected by gravity and it's the behavior of spacetime that there are seeming .circuit gravity show that force is running on a  cycle  witch has affects on time space and any other reality we connect with.with circuit gravity it also give a path for everything to come back to where it starts .also sins gravity is a center point, quantum mechanics and sting theory should be aball to show where it connection is but again using circuit gravitys and not space as ow gravity .it also shows how we affect this time space but not part of it .it should mean we should be free to move freely out of this reality with out being destory coz needing its gravity to hold us in place.
« Last Edit: 24/11/2013 13:24:46 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
If u r thinking what could be -0 hz there is 1 that we do know of 1 but again I'm talking about the theory .not the mechanics
« Last Edit: 25/11/2013 09:08:08 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Missynmax83

• View Profile
Did that answer anything
« Last Edit: 25/11/2013 07:39:09 by Missynmax83 »

Offline Supercryptid

• View Profile
Like I said before, start a new topic or send me a note if you wish to continue talking about your theory. I'm done here.

Offline Kalopin

• First timers
  • obligated to examine the percentage of possibility
    • View Profile
    • Kalopins Legacy 1811 A Comet and A Quake
Weight distribution to the equator causes physical and electromagnetic imbalance disturbing orbits producing Lunar impacts.

It would take that amount of mass, weight, density, volume and have to be in close orbit to break-up a supercontinent, seperating tectonic plates, increasing gravity, the length of Earth's day and to restabalize orbital elements.

The Mediterranean sea is the remnants of a Lunar impact to start the Holocene, is the reason for the planet's iridium layer and was the cause of mass extinction. There are pyramids buried within melt rock on the Yucatan peninsula.
This is proof!

see:  newbielink:http://able2know.org/topic/224693-1 [nonactive]  and
"Pyramids in the Meltrock"[Holocene,Lunar impact event] at thunderbolts.info
"Mediterranean, Appalachian, Pangaea Lunar impact" at archaeologica.org
"The Last time the Moon impacted the Earth was approximately 12,900 Years Ago at cosmoquest.org
These discussions will show the amount of evidence pointing to these scenarios...
Thanks
« Last Edit: 23/05/2014 00:47:47 by Kalopin »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
"The Last time the Moon impacted the earth was approximately 12,900 Years Ago at cosmoquest.org
These discussions will show the amount of evidence pointing to these scenarios...

Do you concur with the chap who started this thread that the plot-lines of cartoons are evidence his moon-hits-earth theory is correct ? , or is your apophenia not that advanced, yet ?.
« Last Edit: 23/05/2014 04:24:25 by RD »

Offline Kalopin

• First timers
    • View Profile
As I may disagree with his interpretation of the structures, he is correct in believing that the Moon impacted the Earth on sevreal occassion. It is written in the geography.

Every single tectonic interaction, with the exception of the African plate trying to fill in the crater, emanates out from the Mediterranean. You will find no other option to describe every detail so perfectly.

Study the Indian plate, for just one example. It did not follow ocean currents or Earth's rotation as it went northward at a high enough rate to raise the Himilayas. This Lunar impact scenario is the only mechanism available to produce such an outcome.

Please take a moment and read up on all the evidence. I can easily go on, and will, if need be. If you may find any evidence to the contrary, please inform me.

It was a Lunar impact to the Mediterranean that broke up Pangaea, a comet struck the Hudson bay to end the Clovis culture and a cometary fragment/meteor impacted the Mississippi embayment causing the 1811-1812 earthquake sequence...

Terrestrial impact cratering understandings are still in infancy. These three impacts were a few of the largest in recent history. Chicxulub was not big enough or a hard enough impact to cause the destruction it has been given credit. Earth sciences needs revision? ;-]

Also sounds like a good plot for a cartoon? ;-]
« Last Edit: 22/05/2014 23:05:24 by Kalopin »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
... If you may find any evidence to the contrary, please inform me ...

#1 If the moon's orbit slowly decayed the moon would disintegrate when it approached the Roche limit, forming rings around Earth, [ like Saturn ]. Goodbye moon.

#2 The Earth is largely fluid. If a moon-sized ultra-rigid object closely approached the Earth it would break through the distended crust and be consumed by the fluid Earth, never to be seen again. Goodbye moon.
« Last Edit: 23/05/2014 05:06:12 by RD »

Offline Kalopin

• First timers
    • View Profile
... If you may find any evidence to the contrary, please inform me ...

#1 If the moon's orbit slowly decayed the moon would disintegrate when it approached the newbielink:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roche_limit [nonactive], forming rings around Earth, [ like newbielink:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn [nonactive] ]. Goodbye moon.

#2 newbielink:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth [nonactive]. If a moon-sized ultra-rigid object closely approached the Earth it would break through the distended crust and be consumed by the fluid Earth, never to be seen again. Goodbye moon.

Thanks for an example of the 'phaulty fysics' i speak of! ;-]
The impact science, equations and beliefs are all based on conjecture and do not hold any significance after understanding the geology and make up of the impactor and its target.

All the evidence points to the Moon being the crystalized inner core from another, once habitable planet in a now defunct solar system that was travelling ahead of this, newly forming system...

There was little damage to the Moon impacting the much softer outer plates, inland seas and oceans. At the end of the Pleistocene, the Moon steadily came in to closer orbit, causing extreme convection, weakening the plate, it finally took a 'skip' sending out massive bolts of plasma forming the Black sea and impacted at the Mediterranean along what was a vast inland sea.

It pushed massive amounts of burnt matter into a pile forming the Appalachian range, raising the Catskills and at this same moment sent an incredible amount of limestone aloft into the atmosphere to form many of the unusual structures throughout southwest U.S. and Peru. Then, ripping the plate from the mantle, forming the Marianna trench, the force from impact raised the Ozarks, along with the Betic Cordilleras and the Rock of Gibraltar sending its ejecta blanket to cover the area that is now the Yucatan peninsula. The force from the Ozarks rising pushed the land forward and out in an east to west direction to form the Ouachita range.

The shockwave then raised the plate, straightened the plains, sent the entire American plates to subdue the Farallon plate to form the Rockies, sending out massive amounts of sediment and water to form the Grand canyon. The Moon then used this 'self-made springboard' to repel itself back out to a more stable orbit, leaving a much more balanced planet...
All in the 'blink of an eye' geologically speaking, of course. :-]

There is so much more. The Sahara desert is mostly the finer material from the ejecta. The mid-Atlantic ridge is where the plates were split and raised up...Study the satellite images and see what all it explains...

What other mechanism could possibly bring in so much super cold air to instantaneously freeze all life throughout the northern arctic regions?
« Last Edit: 23/05/2014 06:51:32 by Kalopin »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Thanks for an example of the 'phaulty fysics' i speak of! ;-]
The impact science, equations and beliefs are all based on conjecture

So the rings around planets like Saturn are an illusory "belief",
and the hot stuff that spews out of volcanoes on Earth is not fluid-lava but "conjecture" ?

At the end of the Pleistocene, the Moon steadily came in to closer orbit, causing extreme convection, weakening the plate, it finally took a 'skip' sending out massive bolts of plasma forming the Black sea ...

The only naturally-occurring plasmas near Earth are the ionosphere, polar aurorae, and lightning/sprites, none of which are powerful enough to reshape continents.

Either you've read too much sci-fi and you've stopped taking your medication, or you are trolling.
« Last Edit: 23/05/2014 15:13:54 by RD »

Offline Kalopin

• First timers
    • View Profile
So the rings around planets like Saturn are an illusory "belief",
and the hot stuff that spews out of volcanoes on Earth is not fluid-lava but "conjecture" ?

The only naturally occurring newbielink:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29 [nonactive] near Earth are the ionosphere, polar aurorae, and lightning/sprites, none of which are powerful enough to reshape continents.

Either you've read too much sci-fi and you've stopped taking your medication, or you are trolling.

I believe you may misunderstand. There are a plethora of moon design, consistency, make up,... The same with planets, planetoids, asteroids, comets, stars,... So many complexities and variables. Orbits easily shift from internal and external forces as well as contact...

Earth's moon is unusual but really not that special, as there are so many supernovae with well estabilshed planets surrounding them. I would imagine there are many planets just now forming from such a moon that has become a terraforming harmonic balancer.
It would stand to reason that solid iron, semi-hollow shells would have a stronger attraction towards stars and inner solar systems, allowing a greater chance of such an outcome...

I have little doubt that, in the not so distant future, Mercury will establish an orbit around Venus and begin terraforming it as well, as it appears to have similar composition.

No,
lightning can not reshape continents and neither can convection alone! As I have stated, it would take the mass, weight, volume and density of an object the size of Earth's moon to break apart a supercontinent, as it split solid mountains. The evidence on satellite is clear.

Do you believe the Mayans built temples beneath water and pyramids in caves?
Do you believe that the scraping and scarring across the ocean floor would be so readily visible in such a time scale as is presently considered?
Do you believe that bones can last for 65 million years at or near the surface in the environments in which they have been found?
Why does all the climatological evidence coincide?

There are SO many holes in present theories, it IS quite pathetic.
[think now]
People pay a lot for a decent education and information concerning public safety should not be withheld. The 'kill the messenger' mentality will not change what are the facts. Should I apologize for the truth? What is presently believed can not be helped, but must be revised.

So, should I make this a challenge to all, or will I be joined in giving this a thorough study and make this common knowledge in our classrooms?
Maybe, since you all are 'across the pond' you may have a better chance at eluding the hierarchy?
Please investigate every detail, [I troll ye not!] [8D]
« Last Edit: 24/05/2014 16:32:24 by Kalopin »

Offline RD

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
… terraforming ...

Sounds like anthropocentric creationist BS.

You’re wasting your time here, (and generally), with that nonsense.

... in the not so distant future, Mercury will establish an orbit around Venus …

Surely ur-anus, where your theory originated.

I troll ye not!

Then you are certifiable, like the poor devil who started this thread.
« Last Edit: 23/05/2014 21:04:41 by RD »

Offline Kalopin

• First timers
    • View Profile
… terraforming ...

Sounds like newbielink:http://gcide.gnu.org.ua/?q=Anthropocentric&db=gcide&define=1 [nonactive] newbielink:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creationist [nonactive] BS.

You’re wasting your time here, (and generally), with that nonsense.

... in the not so distant future, Mercury will establish an orbit around Venus …

Surely ur-anus, where your theory originated.

I troll ye not!

Then you are newbielink:http://gcide.gnu.org.ua/?q=certifiable&db=gcide&define=1 [nonactive], like the poor devil who started this thread.

O.K. dear, kind sir!
Do you really believe that any kind of personal attack will alleviate the disgust you must feel from being taught [dictated mindset] nonsense. Why don't you have this discussion with your professors and have THEM get back to me?!
Label 'creationist', label 'evolutionist', label 'agnostic',... I guess, if I must find a label, I am gnostic and believe in the "theory" of Panspermia...
AND!< Please do NOT believe that we live in the most technologically advanced era in, even this planet's existence... [difficult to deal with the primitive belief system...;-]]]]]]]

Don't 'nitpick' through trying to find anything to postulate. Mercury becoming a moon of Venus is just a speculation to consider. This is not at all the case with the overwhelming amount of evidence directly describing this Lunar impact scenario.

If you can not come up with another mechanism to explain every detail, then this will be the best and only option, as there has never been any other suggested.

As far as the Hudson bay impact. Besides the fact that it is so round and anyone should be able to see how Greenland was pushed upward, the magnetic anomaly is a 'dead giveaway' as the cometary nucleus must be still attached [welded and magnetically] to the mantle...

As far as the Mississippi embayment impact. Besides the fact that an astrobleme is so apparent, [that is if you know what you are seeing,] and all the historical accounts agree, there is no other option to describe the details, such as the two volcanoes that fell into their empty magma chambers during this event.
'Midnight' and 'Jackson Dome'. Yes, they have nicknames, many stories behind them, have NEVER been referred to as a caldera, conflicting discovery dates [1819 or 1860], no names, no geologists, no ground-penetrating radar,... and are said to have been buried in the Cretaceous! Now, put that down as the answers on a test...
see: newbielink:http://koolkreations.wix.com/kalopins-legacy [nonactive]
"A Few Comments on 1811"
Find the truths behind the myths...

You see, these hypotheses have been solved. They are not just theory but fact. Just have to wait for everyone to give proper study.
So, you see the dilemma? As I have asked, even you refuse to study the details before making [_______] responses.

When you reform Pangaea; Open the strait of Gibraltar until it pushes the Arabian peninsula against the African and Eurasian plates. This will be the right amount to accomodate for the eastern U.S. and the arc of the Gulf of Mexico. Push it into the strait until the Ozarks come into line between the Baetic Cordilleras and the Rock of Gibraltar. Reattach south America, Antarctica, Australia, Madagascar and India to Africa. The Eurasain plate is the only one still "securely" attached to the mantle. This will show how the impact seperated Pangaea, how it raised the entire continental shelf and broke it into pieces[, like the break on a pool table]

There is NO doubt that some explanation must be made for such events. Please, when you study the details, understand there is no other option, or at least try and give one- or something... ;-]

That's what I thought!
newbielink:http://www.historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html [nonactive]
"...you must contrive for your future rulers another and a better life than that of a ruler...", "...for only in the state which offers this, will they rule who are truly rich, not in silver or gold, but in virtue and wisdom..."!

Now, go and show how much you all care about the education of the next generation. It would seem that all would want to confront the idiots who put the blinders on them, instead of trying their best to pass the ignorance down?
As I have done my work here, it is now in your hands.
Show me-    what ya' got?! :-]
« Last Edit: 24/05/2014 14:11:09 by Kalopin »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums