The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: My philosophical ideas  (Read 1263 times)

Offline montekristo

• First timers
    • View Profile
My philosophical ideas
« on: 22/09/2012 15:45:44 »
Prologue

Nowadays it is hard to publish your ideas related with physics when you are not an accredited physicist. Also it is hard to make people find your ideas seriously, especially when your ideas intersect famous scientistsí ideas or theories. And the funniest thing is that those physicians, who are not able to create or even think rationally, are just all talk and no action, they can only mock and do nothing. Conceited fools.

Enunciation

I thought about some physical principles (in the philosophical sense) and exposed them in my website Ė link removed If my ideas are correct, it is possible to create some useful inventions (which I described). Naturally, to proof my ideas/theories, I must invent them. Well, or at least try to invent them. However, unfortunately I cannot do it by myself due to some circumstances. That is why I am looking for people who have abilities, potential, willingness to experiment.

Epilogue

If my ideas are successful, I allow patent my ideas/inventions to people who constructed it.

- I will not discuss my ideas personally. Try (disproof) or shut up.
- My website has no ads, so there is no possibility to make money. I repeat - I have nothing to advertise, so my website is not SPAMís tool and Iím not spamming. Unless you think that sharing your ideas about physics in physics forum is SPAM.

The end.
« Last Edit: 22/09/2012 22:45:34 by imatfaal »

Offline imatfaal

• Neilep Level Member
  • rouge moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My philosophical ideas
« Reply #1 on: 22/09/2012 22:45:04 »
Please do not cut n paste articles to multiple sites.  Thread locked and link removed

The Naked Scientists Forum

Re: My philosophical ideas
« Reply #1 on: 22/09/2012 22:45:04 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums