The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Consciousness is the border of the universe..  (Read 8969 times)

Offline rudeonline

• First timers
    • View Profile
    • http://rudolfhendriques.forumup.nl
Consciousness is the border of the universe..
« on: 15/06/2006 17:37:28 »
Since the mind and life institute is trying to explain more about science and spiritualism I would like to tell you my idea about consciousness. The thing is that men is looking in the wrong direction with A. Einsteins relativity theory. Not light itself is moving, we are moving true time and space with the speed of light. Light is only an energy leaving his source as a trail.

At the speed of light there is no time. So nothing can move.
From the point of view from a person each distance is a possibility into the future. While we travel true time we are able to see all options what the light is showing us.

To prove my idea I wrote the following text...

I can prove that the relativity theory of Einstein is wrong. The good point is that I can make this understandable for many people in a very simple way. The issue I try to prove with my idea is that our own consciousness is the absolute border of the universe. To prove this I have to prove that the speed of light is not 300.000km/sec but actually zero. I know that this sounds completely strange but read on and I will try to explain you in a short way how I think to prove this.

The first thing to know is that there is no time at light speed. How can something move if there is no time to move? Looking to the twin paradox a traveler true space leaves the earth and comes back and is only 1 second older. The person on Earth is than for example 2 years older.

If the traveler true space only became one second older, he never could make a longer trip than 300.000km. He had only 1sec to travel! The person on earth was traveling in the same "period" at least 30km/sec, because that is the speed of earth around the sun. Well, 2 years x 30km/sec is a lot more than 300.000km.

Off course I have to explain you a lot more than this, I just hope that I can open some eyes of the scientists working with this theory. If the theory is relative, you also should put it upside down. If light moves with 300.000km/sec one way, we are moving with the same speed the other way. Notice that we measure seconds, not the photon. You need time to move.

I would like to tell you a lot more about the way it is possible that we can "see" things if light is not moving, also this is not to difficult to understand. From the point of view from the individual all other positions are possibility's in the future. The person travels true time ( to tomorrow and so on..) while light leaves a trail into the past from the point of view where it comes from.

I hope that you understand my idea what I would like to show to the people. The idea of a multiversum is so a lot closer to mankind ( everyone is the middle of his own universe) ans consciousness is the border of the universe. We can chose our own future.

Offline Razak

• View Profile
Re: Consciousness is the border of the universe..
« Reply #1 on: 17/06/2006 04:49:41 »
quote:
Not light itself is moving, we are moving true time and space with the speed of light. Light is only an energy leaving his source as a trail.

Contradicts

quote:
At the speed of light there is no time. So nothing can move.

But I think we are all moving.

RazaK

Offline rudeonline

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17/06/2006 13:15:57 »
A trail does not move. So where is the contradict?

Offline Razak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18/06/2006 11:40:17 »
quote:
Not light itself is moving, we are moving true time and space with the speed of light. Light is only an energy leaving his source as a trail.

The above statement says that we are moving through space-time at the speed of light i.e we are moving from present to future at the speed of light. I support this idea because it is simmilar to the concept of light cone.

quote:
At the speed of light there is no time. So nothing can move

This is the statement that bothers me. It says there is no time at the speed of light so nothing can move. If we assume that the first statement is true than when we combine it with the observation it shows we are moving at the speed of light and also in our 3D space but the second statement says nothing can move at the speed of light therefore the first statement contradicts with the second.

RazaK

another_someone

« Reply #4 on: 18/06/2006 15:20:51 »
quote:
Originally posted by Razak
quote:

The above statement says that we are moving through space-time at the speed of light i.e we are moving from present to future at the speed of light. I support this idea because it is simmilar to the concept of light cone.

Sorry, but I have a problem with this statement alone.

Movement, by its nature, implies time variance (i.e. that something exists in two different places at two different moments in time).  We can exist through time, but we cannot move through time, unless our location in time is judged to vary in relation to some other dimension.

George

Offline ZERO POINT

• First timers
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/doreenhuron
« Reply #5 on: 20/06/2006 22:05:31 »
I THINK THAT YOUR IDEA IS A ROMANTIC ONE, AND I AM STILL CONTEMPLATING IT, I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU THAT I THINK IT IS RIGHT ON POINT (KINDA LIKE WHEN WE DISCOVERED THAT THE WORLD WAS REALLY ROUND AND NOT FLAT) BUT, IT NEEDS SOME MULLING AROUND.  

AS FAR AS EINSTEIN IS CONCERNED, IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DEBUNK THE MAN, AFTER ALL, HE DEBUNKED HIMSELF WITH HIS "GREATEST BLUNDER".  OH AND JUST TYPING THAT MADE ME THINK, ABOUT YOUR REFRENCE TO LIGHT AND THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE. HMMM, VERY INTERESTING!!

HUH?

Offline Acoustic Samurai

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25/06/2006 05:15:34 »
Ahh yes, the proof that the world is in fact not flat, along with the fact that typing solely with caps lock on is not in the least bit appealing to a reader.

Before diving into this too far, you need to explain your theory on the characteristics of light with a little more depth.

By the way, theory is not supposed to be approached soo literally,
literalism just limits a thinker within a mindset of only what he can sense with his/her human perceptions...the universe and all its wonders cannot be approached like that... no offense.
« Last Edit: 25/06/2006 05:27:42 by Acoustic Samurai »

Offline rudeonline

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28/06/2006 16:50:00 »
quote:
This is the statement that bothers me. It says there is no time at the speed of light so nothing can move. If we assume that the first statement is true than when we combine it with the observation it shows we are moving at the speed of light and also in our 3D space but the second statement says nothing can move at the speed of light therefore the first statement contradicts with the second.

Maybe this is a misunderstanding of you. I try to explain that mass never can reach the "lightspeed" because mass can never stand stil in time and space. If I say that nothing can reach the lightspeed I mean to say that nothing can stand still like light does.

( I hope you understand that i'm from the Netherlands so my Inglisch is not so good. Sorry for that..)

Offline Oz Mike

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30/06/2006 02:01:45 »
This posts has suddenly popped up all over sceptic and science related forums the last few days. It's very likely this is poster google bomber.

Offline swan

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03/07/2006 14:45:42 »
yes well sed this ties in with my thing of when u die thats when the universe or whatever will present itself, you are ded but still alive in ur mind as there is electromagnetic shizzle runnin round ur brain and 2 months afta u die. now when i read ur thing about travelling at the same speed of light n what not n this jus popped into me head outta nowhere so bare with me. i thourght death is the only way that all the outside influnce of light and what we percieve to b reality are goneand what left in the barrier to the universe is out concious. now when u die there is a chemicall realised in ur body called DMT (only other time its realised is when ur born) now ppl have prepared a drug in such a way that it realises this chemicall into your body when ur not dying. its takes u on a trip which has been descibed as bein transported or shot into another ....... i dunno sum nxt place and everyone hu has been on the trip has descibed a supreme race or beings or little ppl draggin u off to different parts of ur concious ( i dont believe in the sumpreme race i feel its jus a representation of sumthin to help u understand. now this trip last for 15 mins but seems like a vry long time in ur mind so if u dyed this chemical is realised and ur brain still has electromagnetic energy in for to months which i think can harness the trip. so a 15 min long trip which seems like hours then a 2 month long trip will seem like another life time.......... then afta that you become one with everythin else that has died ( i think) and kind of cycle like biodegrading all the atoms n **** into the conciouses of others (obviously not biodregrading thats jus kinda a metophor) if u have any thourghts on this plz say even if u think its bollocks say bcos it bugs me to b honest n u seem like an intelligent person hu wont disregarde sumthin if there no solid eveidence. one last thing ur theory when i read it although i didnt understand fully sumthing clicked n i was like .....well yeh that makes sense and my mind has a habbit of doin that with things that are quite important[:0]8):D[8D] oh man look how pilled up this guy looks [B)]...few more pills [xx(].... the day ofta [V] man i get to bord sumtimes

open your eyes

Offline rudeonline

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 28/06/2006 16:50:00 »
quote:

Maybe this is a misunderstanding of you. I try to explain that mass never can reach the "lightspeed" because mass can never stand stil in time and space. If I say that nothing can reach the lightspeed I mean to say that nothing can stand still like light does.

( I hope you understand that i'm from the Netherlands so my Inglisch is not so good. Sorry for that..)

Offline Oz Mike

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30/06/2006 02:01:45 »
This posts has suddenly popped up all over sceptic and science related forums the last few days. It's very likely this is poster google bomber.

Offline swan

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03/07/2006 14:45:42 »
yes well sed this ties in with my thing of when u die thats when the universe or whatever will present itself, you are ded but still alive in ur mind as there is electromagnetic shizzle runnin round ur brain and 2 months afta u die. now when i read ur thing about travelling at the same speed of light n what not n this jus popped into me head outta nowhere so bare with me. i thourght death is the only way that all the outside influnce of light and what we percieve to b reality are goneand what left in the barrier to the universe is out concious. now when u die there is a chemicall realised in ur body called DMT (only other time its realised is when ur born) now ppl have prepared a drug in such a way that it realises this chemicall into your body when ur not dying. its takes u on a trip which has been descibed as bein transported or shot into another ....... i dunno sum nxt place and everyone hu has been on the trip has descibed a supreme race or beings or little ppl draggin u off to different parts of ur concious ( i dont believe in the sumpreme race i feel its jus a representation of sumthin to help u understand. now this trip last for 15 mins but seems like a vry long time in ur mind so if u dyed this chemical is realised and ur brain still has electromagnetic energy in for to months which i think can harness the trip. so a 15 min long trip which seems like hours then a 2 month long trip will seem like another life time.......... then afta that you become one with everythin else that has died ( i think) and kind of cycle like biodegrading all the atoms n **** into the conciouses of others (obviously not biodregrading thats jus kinda a metophor) if u have any thourghts on this plz say even if u think its bollocks say bcos it bugs me to b honest n u seem like an intelligent person hu wont disregarde sumthin if there no solid eveidence. one last thing ur theory when i read it although i didnt understand fully sumthing clicked n i was like .....well yeh that makes sense and my mind has a habbit of doin that with things that are quite important[:0]8):D[8D] oh man look how pilled up this guy looks [B)]...few more pills [xx(].... the day ofta [V] man i get to bord sumtimes

open your eyes

Offline rudeonline

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04/08/2006 17:13:48 »
Where do I misunderstand relativity in my theory?

Is it true that time stops at light speed?
Are moving clocks really running slower? ( our faster, like a clock in a church tower?)

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
  • keep banging the rocks together
    • View Profile
    • ian kimber's web workspace
« Reply #14 on: 04/08/2006 23:14:15 »
This lot is just barking mad!

Learn, create, test and tell
evolution rules in all things
God says so!

Offline Mjhavok

• View Profile
    • http://cantmakeadifference.blogspot.com
« Reply #15 on: 05/08/2006 00:35:24 »
I agree soul surfer. Unless you have a beautiful mathematical proof like einsteins to disprove his then don't say you can disprove his theory lol.

But that said I like the fact that you don't accept thinks at face value.

Offline rudeonline

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06/09/2006 20:18:55 »
quote:
Originally posted by rudeonline

Where do I misunderstand relativity in my theory?

Is it true that time stops at light speed?
Are moving clocks really running slower? ( our faster, like a clock in a church tower?)

A mathematical prove is very simple.

If time is zero, there is no time to move at all.

0sec x any speed = 0km

Why does a clock in a church tower runs faster as a clock on sea level? A clock in a church tower goes faster around the planet then the other clock. The clock should then run slower..

Offline Soul Surfer

• Neilep Level Member
  • keep banging the rocks together
    • View Profile
    • ian kimber's web workspace
« Reply #17 on: 08/09/2006 15:31:35 »
You're still barking mad  :-)

Learn, create, test and tell
evolution rules in all things
God says so!

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #17 on: 08/09/2006 15:31:35 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums