The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: New method for Universe Observation dynamic velocity !  (Read 1474 times)

Offline tesla2

• First timers
    • View Profile
Marosz Maciej 08 of October Poland

Main Target of experiment is proof that Earth around Sun Velocity can be evaluate by special power of light measure system

( Big fish Whales has inside head empty chamber in chamber one generator master signal master signal from one point go to each wall this was natural inspiration for author )

What I want to proof ( yellow arrow in below link mean Earth velocity Around SUN

newbielink: [nonactive]

how to build own experiment in home material list : newbielink: [nonactive]

main idea how to prepare : newbielink: [nonactive]

what mean average brightness ( explain photoshop tool ) : newbielink: [nonactive]

How photoshop see 19000 pixels raw file format ( I have nikon 5000d)
below picturs  has small different of light 0.4 one of my first picture that I made west east direction

final camera set ( You have to start form 4s and slowly rise up time to 6s ,8s,10s You have to learn
how Your camera see flashlight that You Use and blue filter that You made ) :

Real Experiment 24h test (6h ,6h,6h,6h ) all oryginal pictures author keep in home for proof day when he measure ( experiment day proof )

START Poland 8 of October 18:00

Poland 50 degree Wide please see where was Earth and Poland position West /East camera position I mark Blue/Green Line
Earth rotation CCW
( Earth around own Axis give in Poland 1,8km/s line velocity omega = V/R 24h Earth rotation = equator distance checkYour own Wide distance

4minutes mean for Earth 1 degree omega is one and the same for all wide )( prepedicular direction to Earth around Sun velocity 18:00 think about Velocity Vectore in point where I measured look on picture in pdf )18:00 ( 08 October prependicular direction to earth around Sun velocity )

24:00 (6h later parallel direction to earth around Sun ) newbielink: [nonactive]
after finish west east picture (above data sheet ) I made 23-24 degree test ( before I start I counted angle using Autocad 3d program )23-24 mean that my camera measure on Red line direction see drawing in below pdf

6:00 ( 6h later again we have prependicular direction )after I make 5 picure West and 5 East
 I just make decission to set camera ( automatic program - please take picture every 4 minutes )4 minutes = time that Earth change position 1 degree ( so below You have data - West East picture and special East light measure every 4 minutes)

newbielink: [nonactive] finsh

Theory explain - Why my camera see not the same power of light in West or East ?

part 1 :

part2 :

where I'm right now with my knowledge
1 I discover that exist one and the same costant for all geogr. Wide velocity
I call this dynamic North Velocity ( similar like for traditional compass)
direction parallel To main Earth own axis - ( prependicular to equator plane )
270 km/s - arrow show north ----- > sout direction
everyday every our I see there 3.0 3.2 light power different

Offline Phractality

• View Profile
Re: New method for Universe Observation dynamic velocity !
« Reply #1 on: 23/10/2012 18:34:09 »
Your experiment reminds me of Michelson-Morley. Einstein's special relativity explains why that experiment has a null result.

Offline tesla2

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24/10/2012 19:54:44 »
please imagine that You are on ship

it is very dark night water not move ( zero wave )

after each 5 minut some person from ship put on watermsource of light that can swim

for example if You will take picture after 35 minutes from ship

You can read velocity of ship

- more camera very good feel light power recognize separate each point distance S

( - You can read if ship accelerate or slown down in Past between put power of ligth in Past )

brightness has relation to distance not to velocity !!!!!!!!! and is sguare relation

- why my experiment work not important is that source of light alwas has distance R to camera
and not move ( not change position in rocket ) my experiment use fact that rocket and camera move
far away from place where signal was sent

please think time 1 s mean that bulb make for example 30km ( earth velocity ) camera back and camera front distance not change
to my flashlight

but to place where was light generator in past it is natural that is true ( camera measure distance between place X where was sent one quantum of light and actual camera position )

distance is square function ( strong relation to power of light )

I use led flashlight and measure 10 s picture ( camera set on 10 s )

please see page 2 start1.pdf MM proof that light velocity not has relation with rocket velocity
c+v or c-v it is mistake co light go from point where was sent in past )

but rocket velocity has relation to where Your camera will measure
distance between ( start signal and register signal on camera chip )

10 s for my experiment mean in space 300km distance

please think how work blue filter in my camera

when You use dark glass and You look on Sun it mean that Your eyes are on Earth but see light
not 150 mln km distance but for example 2x longer 300 mln ( if ligth is 1/4 sun power ) that know each photograph

please think where was start and
where flashlight stop ( please think )

if R = 300 000 km and rocket 100 % not move
it mean that light will not give light signal to camera front and back ( cameras are only open 1 s)
light need 1 s to make 300 000 km

( for Einstein not exist totaly not move that is a reason why he make mistake for me it is natural definition)
( right now I star check water flow on special direction that I discover
(one the same tank and two small elastic pipe on the same level what You think if light go more easy so I hope measure water too )

I'm 100 sure my measure I confirm sun Velocity base on geomertry and
fact that I measured befor Earth around Sun (base on Earth around Sun 30 km/s velocity I just clibrate my camera - I know what mean 1.0 light change for my camera )
i use one velocity power relation and I can read any by compare

when I measured 6h 6h 6h 6h -

Earth own rotation make that - (+/-)
sign and velocity arrow change

( camera measured all )
camera chip has 190818 points

Photoshop 10 el. measure and give me standard deviation from 190118 pxc
the best experiment
is set automat program to camera please take picture every 4 minutes

and not move camera
( only earth own rotation 4 minutes change 1 degree
camera position )

right now I need find money for reaserch professional camera
measure 10x better I mean 3.4 my Nicon can be 34 point for better camera also mistake is lower ?!?!?!
2500 Euro cost camera this is target for me

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #2 on: 24/10/2012 19:54:44 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums