The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Fundamental Electro-Magneto-Mechanics (FEMME) (Primary Principles of Existence)  (Read 6609 times)

Offline Bracewell

• View Profile
Zordim, a huge amount of work has gone into this but I have a challenge. What it is, is to do it again without reference to the concept of Force or the concept of Inertia. The reason I ask is that I am reasonably sure mathematics has given both these concepts a respectability they don't deserve, such as mathematics did with the concept  of aether. It's all in the spirit of imaginagation over mathematics.

Offline zordim

• View Profile
Zordim, a huge amount of work has gone into this but I have a challenge. What it is, is to do it again without reference to the concept of Force or the concept of Inertia. The reason I ask is that I am reasonably sure mathematics has given both these concepts a respectability they don't deserve, such as mathematics did with the concept  of aether. It's all in the spirit of imaginagation over mathematics.

Why whould you even think of comparing the imagination (aether) with reality (force, change of energy along length). Mathematics does not have precedence over universe. It is vice-versa: universe (which exists forever and ever) --> intelligent forms (as the causal consequences of the primary principles of existence), --> some of these intelligent forms manage to invent the way to describe the nature, and that way we call mathematics.
And mathematics is the consequence of that how intelligence understands the universe. If it understands it properly, then the math is ok. If it does not understand it, then math can still be ok, but it just does not have to do anything with reality. We can model imagination, too. (We have already so many different games, simulators, which resemble the reality, or which even do not resemble it at all - which have their own mathematical laws which govern these cyber-worlds).
"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding." (Isaac Newton)
« Last Edit: 06/04/2014 12:19:39 by zordim »

Offline Bracewell

• View Profile
Zordim, can it be claimed, with any degree of certainty, that any object is at rest?

Offline zordim

• View Profile
Zordim, can it be claimed, with any degree of certainty, that any object is at rest?

The elementary energy is the photon.
The energy of a photon is at the same time its total energy, its electromagnetic energy, and its kinetic energy. There do not exist non-moving photons. Photons move with velocity which is determined with epsilon and mu properties of space.

Photon's mass is non-inertial. It is the measure of coupling (interaction, convolution) of photon's energy, and epsilon and mu properties of the space.

Elementary particle which has inertial mass is the two-photons-whirl.
In absolute sense, we cannot say that the two-photons-whirl is at rest. It is the whirl.
But, theoretically, the two-photons-whirl as a whole could, at least at the moment immediately after formation, be at absolute rest, meaning, that the kinetic energy of the whirl as a whole is 0.

Two-photons-whirls cannot be formed by just any photons. A rather strict conditions must be fulfilled for that. One of these conditions is the minimal energy which photons have to have. If they have a bit higher energy than that minimal necessary energy, and if they manage to form the whirl, that whirl as a whole would have kinetic energy >0.

-------------------------------------------------------
By the way, there are a few more places where I have presented the FEMME:
http://www.science20.com/forums/theories_everything [nofollow]
http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php?140393-Fundamental-Electro-Magneto-Mechanics-of-Existence-(FEMME [nofollow])
« Last Edit: 06/04/2014 12:27:46 by zordim »

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums