The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: 12 noble gases?, 172 periodic table (god particle/higgs)Electron-Multiverse  (Read 9858 times)

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
I have been thinking about noble gases and realise there must be twelve is this reasonning wrong?

ELEMENT      ELECTRONS/SHELL                ELECTRONS          DIFFERENCE IN ELECTRONS
                                                                                                  2          between gases
HELIUM          2                                        2
                                                                                                  8
NEON            2,8                                      10
                                                                                                  8
ARGON          2,8,8                                  18                         
                                                                                                  18
KRYPTON       2,8,18,8                              36
                                                                                                  18
XENON          2,8,18,18,8                            54
                                                                                                   32
RADON          2,8,18,32,18,8                      86
                                                                                                   32
UNUNOCTIUM 2,8,18,32,32,18,8                   118
                                                                                                   18
8                 2,8,18,32,32,18,18,8               136
                                                                                                   18
9                2,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8           154
                                                                                                    8
10               2,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8        162
                                                                                                    8
11               2,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8,8      170
                                                                                                    2
12               2,8,8,18,18,32,32,18,18,8,8,2    172

Then notice the difference line is the same as the final noble gas number 12 EMERIUM.
172 on the periodic table.
It is all one,back to source,
Which would mean Noble gas 12, element 172 is the fabric of our universe.
Someone once said the last shall be the first.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expanded11111.xls [nofollow]

Once you extend the table to 172 you can then fit two tables together, each opposeing elements join and rebalance giving emerium+1hydrogen 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 /1
You will see this at elements 167/172 but continues through all elements.
This 1hydroen contains all at the fractal levels, this is the anchor to our neighbouring dimension,

Size is relative to each dimension.

I see this similar to how rna/dna works. The magic happens when they join.
« Last Edit: 26/07/2013 09:18:54 by sunshaker »

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 12 noble gases?
« Reply #1 on: 12/12/2012 05:08:53 »
I like your symmetry.  However, the notes I'm seeing indicate that the next noble gas following Ununoctium should be Unhexoctium with electron shells: 2,8,18,32,50,32,18,8 and atomic number 168.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_periodic_table

I believe that all elements with atomic numbers greater than Lead (82) are radioactive.  So, I find it doubtful that super heavy noble gases would be stable in normal space, outside of neutron stars and black holes.

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
Re: 12 noble gases?
« Reply #2 on: 12/12/2012 17:42:48 »
I like your symmetry.  However, the notes I'm seeing indicate that the next noble gas following Ununoctium [nofollow] should be Unhexoctium [nofollow] with electron shells: 2,8,18,32,50,32,18,8 and atomic number 168.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_periodic_table [nofollow]

I believe that all elements with atomic numbers greater than Lead (82) are radioactive.  So, I find it doubtful that super heavy noble gases would be stable in normal space, outside of neutron stars and black holes.

I do not see this as "normal space" element 12 /172 periodic table, is the first buildind block of everything, it contains everything.
from element 12 downwards, 11 would be when this "our universe" first began to expand.
Some may call this the god particle others higgs.

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expanded11111.xls [nofollow]

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED OUR UNIVERSE TO BE EXPANDING INTO LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE, THIS EXPLAINNED EVERYTHING FROM DARK MATTER TO BLACK HOLES AND THE FORMATION OF ALL WE SEE AND DO NOT YET SEE.

THIS STILL LEFT ME PUZZLEING OVER WHAT THIS LOWER DIMENSIONAL SPACE WAS,

I REALISED THE ANSWER MUST SOME HOW LAY WITHIN THE ELEMENTS/NOBLE GASES, SO I SET ABOUT EXTENDING THE PERIODIC TABLE AND EVERYTHING BECAME CLEAR TO ME

I NOW BELIEVE OUR UNIVERSE IS AN ELECTRON EXPANDING OUT TOWARDS THE NEXT SHELL,

YOU WILL SEE I HAVE EXTENDED THE TABLE TO 172 ELEMENTS/ 12 NOBLE GASES, but i can extend the table to fractal infinity.

I NAMED THE TWELVE NOBLE GAS EMERIUM, AND EVERYTHING EXPANDS WITHIN THIS ELEMENT AS I HAVE TRIED TO SHOW WITHIN THE TABLES, YOU WILL ALSO SEE HOW EMERIUM EXPANDS WITHIN EMERIUM.

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT I CAN THEN PUT TO "TABLES" TOGETHER, WHEN JOINNED THE OPPOSEING ELEMENTS REBALANCE THEMSELVES FORMING EMERIUM + 1HYDROGEN ( 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1) AS SHOWN AT ELEMENTS 167/172,

THIS ONE HYDROGEN CONTAINS EVERYTHING ON A FRACTAL LEVEL, WHICH IN TURN ANCHORS US TO THE NEXT DIMENSION,

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE TO THE SPACE WE OCCUPY,

THERE ARE EXPANSIONS WITHIN EXPANSIONS

IT IS WHEN TWO TABLES JOIN THAT THE MAGIC HAPPENS, THINK OF EACH OPPOSING ELEMENTS AS WOUND UP ELASTIC BANDS THAT WHEN JOINNED TOGETHER  SEEK A NEW BALANCE, CREATEING ENERGIES AND UNTOLD POTENTIALS.

ELEMENTS DO NOT DECAY, THEY EXPAND BEYOND OUR AWARENESS.

« Last Edit: 19/04/2013 10:01:12 by sunshaker »

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
THE ELECTRON YEARS

Once you realise our universe is an electron, you realise electrons also explain how we percieve time, Time is but expansions through the elements.

I have worked out ôsome of the expansions of time, and have come to realise our next major expansion happens when we expand to Emerium/element 172 THIS WILL HAPPEN ON THE 31/12/3099 HAS SHOWN,
This will be to us a major EVENT.
Then on the 1/1/3100 the expansion starts again at Arsenic.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/electron-years1.xls [nofollow]

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
Update showing that when we fit multiple "extended periodic tables" together, we see that they are in fact building blocks/strings/quarks/waves.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwinda.xls [nofollow]

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaa.xls [nofollow]
« Last Edit: 02/06/2013 12:06:06 by sunshaker »

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
I have come to realise at this present time in our expansion, We are expanding through a Neon/Sodium universe,

Each expansion overlaps the previous expansion,

You will see how the two tables/elements join, with each opposing elements making Emerium+1 hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1 Which opens up many possibilites.

Emerium+Emerium 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 +2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 =
1+1 2 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 1+1 which is emerium within emerium + 2 fractal hydrogen which become the next building blocks/cells.

There is always a balance, everything is within everything, It just depends where you look from.

But it is when you realise each noble element is opposed by a alkali element which are the volatile elements, this is where the reactions take place, this is where the expansions begin,

You will notice the opposing tables balance out at elements 86radon/87francium, and all elements expand out from here.

But there are expansions within expansions, and we are part of the NEON/SODIUM EXPANSION.

You will notice there are 11expansions through the neon/alkali elements, each of these is a overlapping dimension/universe, which is why we have trace elements of previous expansions within us, Mtheory/string theory predict 11 dimensions.

Each noble as a opposeing alkali, you will notice the last noble element 172/emerium as hydrogen as it opposeing element, shown in blue, this is where it joins to the next building blocks, and sets off new expansions,

Expansions within expansions containning all that as gone before.

HYDROGEN/EMERIUM>EMERIUM/HYDROGEN

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblextended1111.xls [nofollow]
Which is shown in the bottom five tables.

View 1st in smallest magnification.

Also a good periodic table with information on each element http://www.ptable.com/ [nofollow]

Some may of read, of the increase of cancers, this is due to our continious expansions, on the microscopic level, within our cells, we are expanding from within.

NOTHING DIES, NOTHING DECAYS, WE ARE EXPANDING TO A DIFFERENT STATE OF AWARENESS/BEING.
« Last Edit: 11/07/2013 19:42:58 by sunshaker »

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
SUPERSYMMETRY?

I have been looking into supersymmetry and have realised in most supersymmetric models is the exsistance of a multipicatively conserved quantum number called R-parity and each ordinary particle is assigned R=-1, This number implies  that supersymmetric particles must be created or destroyed in pairs and that the lightest (LSP) is stable.
As i have shown when two tables join you get Emerium +1hydrogen=2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+1

This releases 1h you then have blocks of emerium that then joins with another block of emerium=
2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2+2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2= emerium within emerium plus 2 fractal hydrogen=( 1+1 2 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 50 50 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 2 1+1)
It is the joining of these elements that create this "pair of fractal hydrogen(lsp)" which contain all that as gone before/ The building blocks/cells of the  next cycle of expansions/universe/dimension.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/period-table-element-expandedtwindaanoblextended1111.xls [nofollow]

Which i will show better soon. hopefully.

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
Geometric Noble Space/StarDavid
Emerium Element 172/Noble 12/ electron seq 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2
http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/new-grid-emerium-star1ab.xls [nofollow]

Showing how every element(everything) expands within Emerium, Emerium encases Emerium,
Showing the structure of Emerium and how it rebalances itself, you will see it has the same structure as "star david", It makes up the fabric of space/time, Forever expanding on the fractal levels, 
It is the expansion through Emerium, that we get all the combinations of the elements, starting with hydrogen up to the higher elements back to hydrogen,
Our universe is an expanding atom of Emerium expanding within Emerium.

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
Elements only reflect where we are within this current expansion,

As we know noble elements have 8 electrons in their valence shells, Nobles are sandwiched between a halogen and a alkali metal, one wanting to give up a electron and one wanting an electron, as shown in table,
I have come to realise there are many levels of expansion and the elements reflect where we are within this expansion,
Within this table you will see each noble shown in yellow sandwiched between a halogen/alkali metal, you will see these expand within Emerium element172 electron seq 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 also shown in yellow,
You will also notice in green/blue other elements that when condensed/expanded(earlier/later stages of expansion)are halogens/nobles/alkali elements, it is relative to where we are within said "universal expansion".
example
PRESENT 2 8 13 2
MN 25
past/future 2 8 8 7

PRESENT 2 8 14 2
IRON 26
past/future2 8 8 8

PRESENT 2 8 15 2
COBALT 27
past/future 2 8 8 8 1
Everything expands within Emerium, there are expansions within expansions, the elements reflect where we are now within this expansion, Elements are not stand alone particles, everything is connected to everything.
http://scienceforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=3741 [nofollow]
Once you realise the stages of expansion it is possible to work out where we are within this "universe expansion",

http://scienceforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=3743 [nofollow]

Showing the halogen/nobles/alkali metals/alkaline earth metals and how the expand between the "tables" and how they fit together, You will see how hydrogen behaves like an halogen and fits within that group.
Also how element 120 as been theorised may or may not be an alkaline earth metal, but here fits into that group.

You will see there are 11 of these groups/expansions (Mtheory/supergravity). There are expansions from each of these 11 groups that expand through each other group,

Each element as an opposeing element, You will notice that the lower elements hydrogen/helium etc have a superheavy opposing element which exerts more outside force upon said elements, the higher we go up our periodic table the less the opposing force upon each element. This gives the sense of weight/gravity.

We have to realise "elements" are not stand alone particles, Everything connects to everything.

A good table of elements and electron sequences, and information on all know groups/elements http://www.ptable.com/ [nofollow]

« Last Edit: 07/10/2013 17:48:51 by sunshaker »

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
I have come up with a Simple Formula showing how each "table" joins.

Each Z WITH A CIRCLE REPRESENTS A COMPLETE TABLE FROM Z1>Z172 The circle represents the place of hydrogen in each table.

Formula

The expanding fractal multiverse.

expansions within expansions.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/grouped-elements-allaafex.xls [nofollow] showing how tables are joinned. in the bottom chart you will see the beginning of a "wave structure" this "wave" passes through the above structure 042.
« Last Edit: 30/10/2013 11:36:41 by sunshaker »

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
I have been thinking about the alkali metals,

I realise these are the only elements that overlap each joining table, They overlap by 1 electron, having 1 foot in each opposing table.

They can only be found naturally in "salts", never as a free element, Because they are not completely "natural" to any table, existing between the "tables".

Is this the "fuse" touch paper, that sets of each expansion.

ALKALI METALS SHOWN IN BLUE, http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/grouped-elements-allaafexpansion-ud.xls [nofollow]

You will notice each alkali metals electron sequence ends in 1, this sequence also runs diagonal from each element, through each joined table as shown in bottom chart.

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
Here i have 4 tables of joined elements http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/grouped-elements-old-quarkstargalaxyuniv.xls [nofollow]

In table 1, I followed the electron sequences to work out each elements sequence, a few elements did not follow this sequence, Iron being one the sequence shows iron should be 2 8 8 8 but it is 2 8 14 2,
Also must note palladium which in my electron seq is 2 8 18 17 1 which balances between each joined table, But we believe its seq to be 2 8 18 18 having 5 shells the fifth being 0,

In table 2 you will see a balance between the tables, each centre also as a balance shown in pink,

In table 3 you will see shown in "purple" what is believed to be the sequence of each element at this present time, These have detoured from the original sequence, only where it is shown in purple is it slightly different to the sequence, A place of changing energies, A expansion from within,

In table 4 you will notice the "expansion in purple" happens where the opposing alkali metals join(blue), the expansions will carry on until the opposing elements rebalance to Emerium172  2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2 +"1". Emerium+ 1fractal hydrogen,
Then shown in green are the fractal hydrogen which produces the element Emerium 2 8 8 18 18 32 32 18 18 8 8 2.
« Last Edit: 15/12/2013 11:12:19 by sunshaker »

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
Update showing the balance between "Noble Space", Also how Emerium/Element 172 connects.

DNA The cosmic man

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/noble-fabric-space1a-cosmic-man.xls [nofollow]
« Last Edit: 28/12/2013 15:39:55 by sunshaker »

Offline ScientificSorcerer

• View Profile
I sort of understand what you guys are saying (some stuff just lost me) But anyway I fail to see any correlation of these heavy elements and the point your trying to make, lets say the 8th table and element 172 did exist how would that relate to the fabric of the universe?

in the very beginning you stated that
Noble gas 12, element 172 is the fabric of our universe.

to me that doesn't make a lick of sense. also sunshaker I like the pattern you drew it reminds me of this

It is a similar picture to the one you made, it is basic to sacred geometry. pay close attention to the points were the circles cross if you connect the dots with straight lines then you will get a bunch of hexagons.
now keep in mind this picture was made with only the use of pie. now look at this picture of graphene. note graphene is a superconductor.

I personally have a radically different idea of what the fabric of the universe is. I believe it is a superconducting super fluid, think about this, space has no viscosity and it is perfectly conducting a material like this would not interact with light at all so it would be invisible but it would still have gravity (reference to dark matter) and the "flower of life" (first picture) is so posed resents the fabric of space. Just think about it.

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile

I personally have a radically different idea of what the fabric of the universe is. I believe it is a superconducting super fluid,

At the moment i am trying to tie everything together, As i believe our universe is an electron expanding out to the next shell, It means every electron within us is a universe, we are within everything and everything is within us,
We are multi-universal beings, as you say you believe our universe to be a superconducting fluid, We humans are mainly fluid, The human superconductor, https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DphmFjCjIYZc&ei=LPzDUpb1A5CS7Ab55YHwDQ&usg=AFQjCNF5_6IBPRepANW_8nFCJqui2BlUFw&sig2=yvJvYddyZBt5aJpOPJdTcw&bvm=bv.58187178,d.ZG [nofollow]

It all depends on how and where we view the "universe" from. To me everything is within.
Once this is realised distance will have little meaning, As we could travel to any time/universe or place in this universe by travelling inwards, which many already do without realizing, some may call it "dreams/astral",

We are still at a early time in our development as a race, We are going through our technology phase where we believe tech holds all the answers, It is a stage all early civilizations go through. Also why we do not hear from higher species as they no longer exist/reside within our "physical dimension".

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
Shown here are 2 groups the alkali metals with 1 electron valence shell, Also nobles with 8 electron valence shell each is its own space but each fits within each, as do the other groups 3,4,5,6,7 valence shells,

Then in the bottom table i have shown all groups within each other, This is how i see "expanding space",
The red/yellow areas are what i believe to be what we call "dark matter", We exist within the flow of the lower element space(white/grey/blue/green) goldilocks zone.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/grouped-space-ptable-comp1.xls [nofollow]

BEST VIEWED IN SMALLEST MAGNIFICATION.

EDIT: Updated http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/grouped-space-ptable-comp-ha-alk-8correcteda.xls [nofollow]
« Last Edit: 12/01/2014 13:16:09 by sunshaker »

Offline sunshaker

• View Profile
« Last Edit: 11/02/2014 22:52:43 by sunshaker »

Offline sebology

• View Profile
Why does it make more sense for all elements to be descended from element 172 instead of being successively built up by protons and neutrons? In the early universe there was only hydrogen and some helium; surely if there was an abundance of 172 there'd still be traces of it? Or are you suggesting that all matter was 172 then it broke down completely into H and He to THEN build up into more complex elements?

I think the fractal 'multiverse' looks nice but it doesn't actually predict anything and none of this shows where the existing theories fall down or come up short.

And the alphaomegadotme files are incomprehensible, I'm bewildered as to what they're meant to show.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums