The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: OX TOE (Swastika Theory of Everything)  (Read 3862 times)

Offline Raphael

• View Profile
OX TOE (Swastika Theory of Everything)
« on: 14/01/2013 14:53:43 »
What is the OX Theory of Everything?

OX is 'hug kiss' as we all know.

thus it is easy to remember what my theory is all about

H eaven/Hell
U nder
G nosis

K eep
I  t
S wastika 
S imple

So what does my OX - SWASTIKA theory entail?
Well being a TOE it might help if it explains 'everything'.
Which the swastika does better than anything...even Jesus whose grasp of science sucked apparently. 
I thought he was the son of god and yet what insights to nature did he give us?

Which the swastika does actually, give us insights to nature.
It assists us in 'comprehending and copying' nature.
On ALL levels of scaling.
From the level of matter and anti-matter to the evolution of stars.
Better than anything else you can put on the table.

The swastika is a concept pregnant with idEAs that give rise to shape and form.
It is a survival tool we can associate to the first tool makers, the AX and the WHEEL.
It is an idEA that you would want to make sure gets 'passed forward' in SPACE TIME to help account for and explain the MOTION.

Just so you realize I have given this THOTH thought recovered much thought all you need to do is search the terms 'raphael swastika theory of everything'
I have left a trail of unique thoughts.

What you will find, the last time I checked is that out of the 61,900 returns for that query is that the first 20 pages of returns ALL reference back to ME   and my idEAs recovered from the Electro-Magnetic MEME fIELd.

Clearly I AM a genius or crazy or both, going crazy is a necessary part of the process history has proved that.

But what can not be denied is that I seem to have found my groove, my purpose in this life is to be a I37-69 Swastika messenger.
And another reason I mention my swastika insights and 8 years of research is because from the word go it is important you RESPECT that.

IF you cannot get past Hitler and 1945 in discussing this 12,000+ year old symbol, (original source unknown) I think it best you do NOT participate in this discussion.

btw...the science and math necessary to explain what the swastika can do and is capable of can be best explained by Vincent Wee Foo and his theory.
clearly the swastika with its swirly twirly motions can be expressed by whatever Vincent is suggesting in his theory. [nofollow]

Clearly I do not need to add anything to what Vincent suggests regarding the 'Universal Vortical Singularity' ... whatever VWF says I agree.

However my OX theory can explain things Vincent's theory can not.

Like why the swastika can be shown to have been used as part of Stellar, Lunar, and Solar CALENDARs ... and measuring the 'LENGTH' of time is a big thing.
Ever hear of Dec. 21, 2012 and the AZTEC Calendar STONE and the AZTEC Calendar WHEEL?   

Also why is the swastika is used as a SEAL for the HEART of the Buddha.
Why does the QaBaLaH (value 137) associate the swastika to the #1 Sephirot called Kether, along with the CROWN, the mind.
Noah's ARK was 137.16 meters long, again a LENGTH.

It can also be used as symbol to represent ASYMMETRY and chirality.
And it can be shown to be the mechanism that nature employs to be more EFFICIENT.

Yes EFFICIENCY and bio-micry is a big deal today.
Enter the swastika, a geometric NANO demi god capable of bending/polarizing light and help deliver us from EvIL LEvI I37 ignorant inefficiencies.

nano insights: [nofollow]

Science further suggests that a system that knows itself well is ordered, has a low entropy and is EFFICIENT.

'We the sheeple' can also be manipulated using my OX theory of everything as this evidence suggests: [nofollow]

Now the only other theory of everything that I know that can make that claim is called religion, though some folks today would claim science is a religion too.     

Hey maybe, what if the OX TOE can replace the mystery of religion by illustrating how science keeps reinventing the wheel!

Only a truly viable TOE can do that >> help remove the mystery.   

p.s. just to let you know I have friends in high places...look what I found many years AFTER writing about my swastika epiphany.
Because that is what it epiphany.
An idea whose time has come, once again. 
« Last Edit: 14/01/2013 18:19:33 by Raphael »

Offline Raphael

• View Profile
Re: OX TOE (Swastika Theory of Everything)
« Reply #1 on: 16/01/2013 15:01:07 »
NATURE loves short cuts and is efficient.
The human doing is NOT efficient.

Nature vs. Nurture

For thousands of years the circumpolar stellar Big Dipper was associated with the swastika...
For thousands of years the moon was associated with the swastika...
For thousands of years the sun was associated with swastika...
Since 1919 we have associated Einstein and gravity to his prediction + measurement of the light 'bending' around the solar swastika...
Since 1962 and NASA's Mariner II we have associated the sun's solar winds to magnetism and radiation to the swastika too!

as this image shows:

Expectant Philosopher I suspect we will become the Philosopher Kings WHEN we start facing certain TRUTHS and the music about the efficacy of the stellar, lunar, solar swastika and its LUCKY charms.
Till then it will be business as usual being conducted by the usual suspects....who are in the dark about the LIGHT and SOUND show that appears to be connected to nature's ambassador called the swastika...
Easy to keep 'we the sheeple' in the dark about what 'just is' if every time you offer a gift they put their stamp of disapproval on the pearl and tear fellas like ME to bits and pieces.
(want to hear me whine about the 8 year journey I have been on? ... clearly resurrecting TRUTH is ugly and harder than raising kids in fact...I have attempted both...I know...)

Clearly the swastika can be shown to be connected to the mechanisms nature employs to get the job done.
Can we find evidence of the NANO swastika superhero being utilized today?

It is a real good thing that there are still folks like ME still being born to help RECOVER the TRUTH of what 'just is'.
And until 'we the sheeple' wake up and notice that THEY use the swastika to manipulate our heARTs and MiNds using the 'gift of the gods' called fire (sticks of Agni = swastika) it will be business as usual.

TRUTH is out there and I AM doing my job to put on the Emerald Table what 'just is'.

>> [nofollow]

4 AGES ModEL Solar Wind Magnetic Field the Atom Precession of the Equinoxes
>> [nofollow]

best/most viable TOE or Theory of Everything can be found here IMHO:

not the answer you expected eh?
ready for the paradigm change?
can you handle the truth?
« Last Edit: 16/01/2013 15:34:06 by Raphael »

Offline Raphael

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16/01/2013 15:38:24 »
<unsupported link removed - if you've an opinion to share, post it here; read the site's A.U.P. for further guidance>

re: god almighty
why did the ancients associate the swastika to god and the 'creation' process?

i.e. god = gott = JeHoVaH = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika

why do the Jain Buddhists (pre-Christian) still associate this symbol to the creation process?

the most peaceful karmic aware CULT in the whole wide world has had their diplomat sullied by Hitler?

think about it...I have and I am prepared to debate what 'just is'
the swastika does double duty in the Orient and the Occident.

in the Orient it can be used to promote LOVE
in the Occident it has been manipulated to promote ignorance and FEAR

TRUTH is liberating btw.

« Last Edit: 16/01/2013 18:15:00 by Raphael »

Offline simplified

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16/01/2013 17:05:34 »
What is science your theory works in?

Offline Raphael

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16/01/2013 18:06:46 »
What is science your theory works in?

you mean do I have applications for my theory of everything that appears to be about 4000+ years old?

yes I do...
applications presently include not only mind control and spirituality but this TOE can provide hard core science results that scientists love to see as evidence of an idEA that they can make predictions with....

here is just a sample, there are still many more *APPS* to come as science continues to plod forward in space, time, and motion. [nofollow]

did I mention this TOE can be used to help define space, time, and motion?

...and there is still the ONE APP I would love to see promoted.

I would love to make a documentary illustrating how we can use this TOE to help unify the world under ONE idEA that we can place as mediator between the quarreling siblings called science and religion.

« Last Edit: 16/01/2013 18:09:47 by Raphael »

Offline Raphael

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20/01/2013 14:29:36 »
A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.

-Max Planck

Well in the past on science sites I would get attacked relentlessly for sharing these thoughts I AM sharing here.

But that was then, but today after many years of research and compiling the evidence it is clear that by having taken the middle of the road, positioning myself between both science and religion, playing devils advocate taking the POV of both sides, adherents to both beLIEf systems are losing their ability to find holes with this theory I AM putting forth.

NO RESPONSES to this thread is actually a good thing from my POV.

In the past I have presented this idea (lacking the evidence I have today) on other forums and got attacked by ignorance comprised of both religious and science MOBsters coming at from at me from all directions - N-E-W-S

Well I have NEWS for you the reader the swastika is the KEY to merging the squabbling siblings called science and religion, which ultimately have the same source and at one time were in fact 'ONE'.

Though I do admit the facade called religion that we have today in the west is a literal bastard son interpretation of the sun and the cosmos.

But the SSS Sacred Swastika Science can fix that.
And the mods who are ignorant of swastika nano applications are still treating this geometric shape used in 21st century engineering today as a non-issue??? <<< that is exactly why I call the moderators ignorant/unaware!!

But I also realize what I AM offering is not for this generation.
It is clearly for the future.

Max Planck and me agree, most of the science sheeple/nerds on this forum are just compost for the seeds of the future TRUTH, what 'just is' still to come.

« Last Edit: 20/01/2013 14:32:52 by Raphael »

Offline Raphael

• View Profile
Re: The Causes of Evil?
« Reply #6 on: 22/01/2013 19:05:22 »
Moved from "The Causes of Evil?"....mod

5 bats 5 swastikas

This might be an appropriate opportunity to present as evidence this 'SYMBOL' from China in light of most recent posts where I mention the BAT, DNA, and a theory of where science and religion is headed....

Btw In his writings Leibniz recognized and acknowledged that the I-Ching had binary structure too.

The 3500+ year old I-Ching links us to my DNA rant above and those 64 DNA codons which is 3.5+ billion years old which are the foundation of ALL LIFE on the pale blue dot which is about 4.5 billion years old in a universe science tells us is about 13.7 billion years old.

And other writers have pointed out the I-Ching has 64 hexagrams and they have written books about the connection to DNA.
And other writers have also pointed out that the Ho-Tu which contributes '8 Bagua or trigrams' (in conjunction with the Lo Shu '8 Bagua/trigrams') to the formation of those 64 hexagrams (8x8) is comprised of 55 black and white dots.

How many atoms of oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, and carbon make up AT CG pairs?

55 atoms
55 is the sum of the numbers 1-10.
(1+2+3+4+5 ....+10 = 55)

Some folks suggest that the WESTERN bible was a rip-off of EASTERN wisdom.
Was it?
Can we find a GENE theSIS in GENESIS?
I went looking for clues in the 10 Commandments (recall the sum of 1-10 = 55 and recall there are 55 atoms in ATCG pairs)

10 Commandments are found where in the bible?
EXODUS 20:3-17

Oh look another 'coincidence'   
What letters match up with those numbers in EXODUS?

T - 20
C - 3
A - 1
G - 7

Yes I assure the scientist who is probably suffering from 'cognitive dissonance' these are all coincidences.

p.s. gueSS how old I AM?
« Last Edit: 23/01/2013 10:54:33 by evan_au »

Offline Raphael

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27/01/2013 15:29:04 »
continuing from the above 'evidence'

I am not the only fella to suggest that the I-Ching was a TOE proposed long ago...its scientific insights being DISSED by the current generation of folks waving around their PhDUHs?

Stan Gooch who was controversial suggested the I-Ching was the 'flowering' of the Neanderthal science.

Others (scienctists and jungians) started to notice the correlations between the I-Ching and DNA in the late 1960s.
(ask for the book list?)

And today MANY MANY others are following that stream of thought.

Here is a great example/link supporting the DNA I-Ching associations.

Archetypal otherness -- "DNA vs. I Ching" [nofollow]

And Marco Polo along with other folk tales that arrived from the east suggest the WEST borrowed/stole MANY idEAs from the Orient.
Some folks suggest the bible information including the idEA of a Jesus came from the EAST.

So to find evidence of DNA insights in the bible should be no surprise.

GENESIS is IMHO a GENE theSIS yet to be understood.
I will be the first to admit that the literal translations of the bible interpreted as a true and factual HIS-story are a distraction to the bigger picture.

selah V

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #7 on: 27/01/2013 15:29:04 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums