The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Where can I go to get a good impression of what people want?  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
I'm tired of these extremely specialized and localized discussion forums. Let's face it, a large fraction of them are moderated by real arrogant people in that if you hold a view that they don't hold which is within what is currently being taught in physis classes across the country then you can be banned. And if you compain about that kind of thing you will be banned. That's hardly the American way. Is there a forum where I can go to in order to find out what people really want and how to fit their needs? Thanks.

Pete

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
Who got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

I don't see anyone being banned from TNS for having an opinion, idea, hypothesis or theory. Good grief, if that were the case I'd have been booted out long ago.

Offline Lab Rat

• View Profile
I agree with Don_1-I would think you have found the perfect forum website for you.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I agree with Don_1-I would think you have found the perfect forum website for you.
Absolutely.................Just look at a few of the misfits, myself included, that are allowed to post on this forum.
« Last Edit: 28/03/2013 03:25:02 by Ethos_ »

Offline Pmb

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
    • New England Science Constortium
Never mind. I really do think that I got up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.  :-[

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums