The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Zero Particle Theory  (Read 28713 times)

Offline Pincho

• Genius is an insult to my intelligence.
    • View Profile
Re: Zero Particle Theory
« Reply #75 on: 01/04/2013 08:50:13 »
So I have been talking about natural shapes being created from a fractal. The fractal is based on the fact that I use spherical particles in my theory, and sphere stack in a particular way. I use sphere because a force in every direction from a point is a sphere, and the force from every point I use is scalar energy, and that scalar energy is what you call time.

To actually see the diagonal shearing through a liquid I can show you a video, that not only includes the shearing, but also includes nature's shapes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqAAlSba7Ns

If you watch carefully, the shapes start off with diagonal lines through the liquid. The diagonal lines are due to the particle stacking system, and the pressures on that stacking system. You can get starfish shapes in this liquid. But really all you have to do is look at the ocean for diagonal shears in creatures.

Then when you realise that liquids with forces often break diagonally, and you change space into a scaler liquid. You can recreate the physics, but now you also have heat. Because scaler particles create photons, and electrons. So the same patterns have extra energy.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 01/04/2013 08:58:42 »
Earlier I showed my bow shock bubbles, Voyager actually found them some years after I posted about them....

http://www.universetoday.com/86446/voyagers-find-giant-jacuzzi-like-bubbles-at-edge-of-solar-system/

But the difference is that I use them for all particles as locating physics.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 01/04/2013 13:56:13 »
Mathematics to Physics

Energy
e = mc2

Force of Gravity
f = gm1m2/r2

I often say that mathematics isn't much of a proof to physics. Well not in my theory anyway. If I describe the mathematics in my theory it uses different physics than is implied above.

If I start with e = mc2, and I describe it in my theory...

Energy equals the flow of Gravity into and around electron holes, creating spin, scaling down into a new hole at C squared, and flowing out again. That's what I say is happening.

If I was writing the Calculus it would be..

e = HoleC2

Only the description has changed. But physics is a description, and maths is a measurement. The proof is the description + the maths. I feel that if the description is wrong then the proof is wrong. Anyone can measure something, the description is the tricky part.

f = gm1m2/r2

My version... The flow force of Gravity is taken from the holes in one body compared to the holes in another body over a distance. The direction is towards the area of least resistance which is the body with the most holes. Which is...

f = GHole1Hole2/r2

Still no change to the mathematics. Just a different description. Mass is made from holes, and the important part of the description is that it removes the pull force, and changes it into a flow force.

My description is different, the maths is the same, but.. you can't have a Big Bang with my description. You change history just by changing a word. That's my point about mathematics not being a proof. The maths can work, but the words are just as important, or maybe even more important.

So I just use the words, skip the maths, and use a fractal, which copies nature. I'm a sort of Darwin of Physics. I explain nature like Darwin explained evolution. In fact I slightly change evolution into some fractals as well.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 01/04/2013 15:51:13 »
Rubber Bands and poise time

I have no pull forces in my theory, so rubber bands need explaining to account for a stretch which moves back together again. It's quite simple really...

With Gravity playing the part of the push force towards the rubber band it plays the part of the compression. The outward flow is against gravity, and flows from holes in the nucleus, and that is poise time. Poise time is a bit like shaking a can of fizzy pop to create an outflow. The particles are inflating, and acting like a geyser from a hole. It's like removing the plug from the hole, and then Gravity can flow in faster. Rubber is squeezed out of trees, and has been through compression forces. It is the spin, and compression of material into the nucleus that creates the scalar energy of poise time. Now you may think that gravity is too weak a force for the elastic contraction, but Gravity is a flow into electron holes, and rubber must have quite a few electrons in it for a better flow force. Well rubber has static electricity so there is a sign of electrons there.

(Poise Time is time as Point scalar energy without past present, and future)
« Last Edit: 01/04/2013 16:27:32 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 02/04/2013 10:52:09 »
Converting My Theory Into The Standard Model

OK, I hate using words like Pull, and Polarity, and Standard Mass, but nobody seems to be able to understand the Quantum Physics that I am using. So for once, here is the theory using the standard model, and your own words....

The Zero Particle is a Positron, and an electron combined 4 times. Positrons are scalar particles that can scale negatively into an electron by folding inside out, and electrons are also scalar particles. The positron has a push force on its outside, and if you flip the positron inside out, the push force pushes inwards to become a pull force. It turns into an electron, and with the forces pushing towards an electron nucleus. The electron nucleus creates scalar pressure, and can scale particles down even further. Electromagnetism is to scale down combined positron electrons acting as Gravity into electron positrons acting as magnetism. There is a speed limit to the scaling of C, but scaling can get trapped to slow down like at the end of a magnet to get a repelling force. Space is made from positron electrons, but science is not acknowledging that Positrons are scalar particles, and is not acknowledging that they can fold inside out. Positron electrons scale away from each other so as not to touch each other. This means that they do not pass a message in space, and become invisible. If they touch, they scale down, and then they scale back up again in a rhythmic pattern until they touch. This creates the Cosmic Microwave Background energy. The flow of this rhythm creates waves as the scales start to match between particles due to entropy. These waves of positron  electron energy sweeps through space, and create scalar waves, and photons.

The pattern that positron electrons create is a particle stacking pattern based on them all scaling to the same size. It obeys Newton's Kissing laws. So the patterns that they create eventually in nature show signs of a particle stacking system. But first you have to get the positron electrons to flip inside out into electron positrons. To create electron positrons you have to trap positron electrons in a scalar wave from all directions. If you look at newton's Kissing Problem...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_number_problem

... you are trying to trap a positron electron in the middle of 12 other positron electrons with a force that will knock it into an electron positron. The electron positron will then attract more positron electrons, and they will become trapped, and scale into electron positrons. Electron positrons combined with positron electrons, and trapped together create singularities that can stay open. So if you get enough of them you have a black hole. The spin from the positron electrons entering the pull forces of the electron positrons creates energy, and the electron positrons are trapped in the middle of the spin.

Now to keep this simple from now on an electron Positron will be called an electron again, and a positron electron will be called a positron again. You just have to remember that they can flip inside out to change polarity.

Electrons are also scalar particles, they scale negatively, so become bigger pull forces. The electrons on Earth are not trapped, so are not behaving as scalar particles. Scalar particles only scale slightly until trapped. When you see the sun sending out solar flares, they are scaled up electrons behaving as holes for even more particles. A hole is a pull force that positrons fall into by scalar bumping each other into the hole. When a positron sits in an electron hole of exactly the same size the forces are neutralised, and you cannot see either the positron, or the electron ( Going back to positron electrons the zero particle is 4 times positive negative, neutral, negative positive remember?), so you get the Zero particle... space.

Just to remind you again... The Zero Particle is Positive, negative, neutral, negative Positive. It eliminates all of its forces to become...

1 + -1 + 0, + -1 + 1

The zero is a gap in spacetime. The gap in spacetime is sitting in a much larger particle the size of the Universe. We can't communicate with this huge particle, so the gap acts as a straight line through a curve. You can imagine changing the numbers...

Convex, Concave, flat, concave, convex.

Which is an apple shape with an apple core, and a stem. Nature is taken from all of these forces.

So that is part of my theory explained using the standard model. I feel strange using words like pull etc, because they are incorrect. I can't really use the word Positron, electron, neutral, electron positron. So I call it the zero particle. It is like a bubble with layers. But scales out of trouble, and so cannot be destroyed in any way.

The electrons in electromagnetism scale down positrons into electrons, and then scales down electrons into larger negative numbers. Large negative numbers actually grow in size. The reverse of what you might imagine. So you get large hollow sphere which act negatively as holes. But if you can trap the expanding sphere even more, the negative sphere growing larger will flip back into positrons.

If you now understand the physics, you have no need for Dark Matter, or Quantum Physics. This solves all of the problems in science. But I don't like explaining it in this strange way.

Oh yeah.. time.

Time is the scaler effect of the electron nucleus which forces scalar particles to get stuck in the middle. These particles build up energy when the electron has nowhere to scale to get away from the forces. If a particle becomes scalar locked like this it has a nucleus that we call time. Energy trapped to escape as scalar energy is time. I call it Poise Time.. Point Scalar Energy Time.

The electron therefore creates the atom with a nucleus, and scalar energy as time. Combined electron, positron forces create everything in the Universe, and I know how to write the computer program to do it in a computer.
« Last Edit: 02/04/2013 11:43:39 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 02/04/2013 12:10:40 »
Still using the standard model....

So let's take a look at some nature. The tree...

The zero particle using polarities...

1 + -1 + 0 + -1 + 1

and converted to...

Convex, concave, flat, concave, convex

That's an apple shape. The interesting part is the zero where the apple stem sits. To eliminate gravity forces the (electron electron) have been forced together by using the tree roots as pull forces. This creates the neutral zone. The tree then grows into the neutral zone, because the forces are zero against it. Oddly this means that the tree sits in an area made from the Universe itself. A huge particle that encases us. It seems that life bulges out from this neutral zone. We sit inside a hole in the Universe made from a huge particle.

very odd...

My theory is very odd. But that's what it is. It's the maths that creates this oddity...

1 + -1 = 0

To get zero you have to combine opposite forces. But to get a Universe you have to sit particles in those opposite forces. The particles can't sit in themselves so they sit in a bigger particle. This infinite regression means that you end up sitting in the Universe itself as a huge particle.

To be more precise we sit in a huge Positron Electron. We are in the electron centre which is full of positrons. It's a bit of a tongue twister.
« Last Edit: 02/04/2013 12:28:19 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 02/04/2013 12:52:15 »
Still Using the Standard Model...

The photon is the positron to Positron message as they touch and fold inwards to electron electron. So....

Convex folds to concave, and back to convex.. the message is passed through the folding curve as a cloud of positron electron at a smaller scale. It reminds me of a bubble of soapy liquid in which  a thin layer of water is sandwiched between two layers of soap molecules. The photon is like passing the soapy water through the air as the bubbles touch.

So you can imagine that infinite regression builds the surfaces of the positrons as they touch. The smaller positrons pass along. the larger positrons scale down because they lose the smaller positrons that build their surface. The photons move into the electron space as a small positron cloud, and scale up the next positron. This creates a scaler message. The photon.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 02/04/2013 12:56:57 »
You have to remember though that to me talking in the standard model I am sometimes talking backwards. And talking backwards like this leaves you with Dark Matter, and Quantum Physics. So to get rid of them you need to understand my real theory without pull forces.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 02/04/2013 13:27:12 »
Try the standard Model The creation of a galaxy

The Positron forced to bump together due to an energy wave created in the CMB scale down. The scalar size becomes negative until the positrons are electrons. The electrons scale down negatively as large holes with pull forces. The pull forces pull in more electrons to make a cloud of positrons that are trapped. The positrons bump together even more, and start to spin to escape the forces. They spin very fast until they start to escape the huge electron area. The positrons moving into the electron area, are hit by the positrons spinning through the electron area. High speed positron positron collisions create photons, and also scale into more huge electron holes with pull forces. Suns are huge electrons containing trapped positrons. Positrons scale into electrons as holes, and so the sun has sun spots. Electrons shoot off the sun as magnetic bubbles, capturing some more positrons. All of these scalar forces acting together trap particles inside particles. Eventually you get atoms. Atoms are electron positron arrangements layered like onions. These layers break the scaling mechanics, and so atoms have a scale.

Humans live in the atomic scale not knowing that they are made from fundamental scalar particles in fact. We think that scale is fixed. For scale to be fixed there would need to be a creator who chose that scale of particle. No... we are scaler broken, and we don't know that scale is not supposed to be a fixed size.

The galaxy therefore creates all of the particles from Positrons, and electrons. Actually mainly positrons, because in our Universe positrons create electrons. Cause, and effect starts with the positron in other words.

« Last Edit: 02/04/2013 13:34:24 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 02/04/2013 17:09:27 »
I just noticed that my positron description works in Wikipedia. And instead of time moving backwards I have time scaling into the nucleus of the electron. So great. I should have looked up the positron before. Pity I never did any science...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positron

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 02/04/2013 18:56:24 »
Today's science, matches somewhat with my spiral arm description earlier in this thread....

From the link....
According to Vogelsberger and Hernquist, the new simulations can be used to reinterpret observational data, looking at both the high-density molecular clouds as well as gravitationally induced "holes" in space as the mechanisms that drive the formation of the characteristic arms of spiral galaxies.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130402124821.htm

My version...
Where the lines bump create weaknesses. More scaling, more holes. These new holes have new particles moving into them. This is sort of like the octopus tentacles with the suckers. The diagonal lines spin more in space so create whole sphere for suckers. The sphere filling with particles are suns. They are suns where the scalar bumping is creating light, and energy. Filling holes, scaling, bumping, and flashing.

My version sounds strange, but my descriptions actually represent more hidden physics than the computer model.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 02/04/2013 19:31:48 »
The atom...

This is how I re-write the Wikipedia text....

The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons. The atomic nucleus contains a mix of positively charged protons (scaled down positrons) and electrically neutral neutrons (The point of change from positron to Electron) 

Wikipedia...
The electrons of an atom are bound to the nucleus by the electromagnetic force.

I change the above to...

The nucleus of the atom is held together by a large electron hole. Inside this electron is a cloud of Positron particles which are cancelled out as Dark matter. The positrons scale down towards the centre of the atom, and this is the force which holds the nucleus together. As the positron scale down they eventually become electrons to create a neutral force.

OK, so electrons do no annihilate positrons as anti-matter. They merge together, and the merge creates a cloud of photons which just looks explosive as the positrons vanish into Dark Matter. You end up with everything existing in one sphere which is the electron membrane. The membrane however is Dark Matter, and hidden from observation as the positrons pass over it.

« Last Edit: 02/04/2013 19:34:12 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 02/04/2013 23:51:20 »
I'm just looking up Quantum spin now. And there is a strange relationship between my Concave curve apple core, Newton's Kissing Problem and a 1/2 spin for an electron...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stern%E2%80%93Gerlach_experiment

I believe that spin may actually be the curvature that I am using. So 1/2 spin could be convex curve. Well anyway its shown like an apple core... it may be a coincidence. And Newtons Kissing Problem creates the Concave curve because the shape has 3 particles at the top, and 3 particles at the bottom, and 6 particles around the middle. The 6 around the middle fill with positrons so fade away as though the middle was concave, but is actually hidden as Dark matter. So it's an apple shape, but the core is more dominant than the membrane area. You see the top, bottom spin, and the middle is cancelled out.

This works with my tennis ball example as well. If you invert the tennis ball you get the apple core shape.

The seeds of an apple are part of the same fractal. It suggests that an electron also has these seeds. If the stem of an apple is neutral, then the seeds resemble the same material as the stem, so neutral zones in the electron would match the seeds. This is one of the good things about fractals, you get to see something that is impossible to actually see in real life.

Anyway, it makes Quantum Physics... physics again. Convex, and concave are physics, and a tennis ball is physics, and an apple is physics, and I worked it all out using physics.
« Last Edit: 02/04/2013 23:57:27 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 03/04/2013 00:18:06 »
This is all easy to program so far. Imagine being able to program the Universe with all of the physics working, and self building like Conway's Game Of Life.

I just need a super computer. I have contacted Oxford, and Cambridge. I doubt that they will help me.

« Last Edit: 03/04/2013 00:37:21 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 03/04/2013 10:13:32 »
Today's science link is this...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/21966304

My match up is that I have been explaining..

Positron Electron = PE
Electron Positron = EP

Their difference is in the forces. PE has a convex force. EP has a concave force. In sexuality the man is PE, and the Woman is EP. The convex penis, and the concave Vagina. In other words the woman is more electron, and the man is more positron.

And I have explained elasticity of the Rubber band using more electrons.

The extra stretch of the octopus is therefore more electron.
« Last Edit: 03/04/2013 10:30:56 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 03/04/2013 12:11:50 »
Proposal for the physics of Cancer

PLEASE READ THIS  POST WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT IT IS A BEST GUESS BY SOMEONE WHO MAKES GOOD GUESSES. THAT'S ALL IT IS.

This isn't meant to be a hope, or a cure scenario. I merely mention cancer because of the physics that PE, and EP create.

PE = Positron Electron
EP = Electron Positron

According to me (It's a weird theory that you teach yourself things), the PE is a convex force, and the EP is a concave force. The human body is made from a mixture of electrons, and positrons. These particles work together just fine so long as none of them get stuck. But the particles have scalar properties if they do get stuck. The scalar properties of electrons, and positrons are not good for our health should they occur in our body. They will either scale up into lumps, or scale down into holes. Fixing this scalar problem is the solution, and unblocking the particles. Radiotherapy can shake them free, and then entropy will gradually restore their scale. But hopefully with my explanation there are other ideas that can come along.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 03/04/2013 12:43:43 »
The physics of Relativity

Relativity is treated as an observational science. It's not observational, it is physical. So I will go through the physics...

We have a Universe made mostly from Positrons that can invert into Electrons, and Vice versa. The flip happens like folding half a tennis ball inside out. The Positron is convex, and the electron is concave. Concave acts as a pull force, and convex acts as a bump force. The overlay of the two particles creates...

1 + -1 = 0 which is Dark Matter

The inside of a positron is negative, and the inside of an electron is positive. The physics inside are a reverse of their outside forces. The shape inside of a sphere is the reverse of the outside if you were looking from each location.

Relative Motion

If you take a cloud of positrons as the exterior form of a sphere, and that cloud is held together by the concave forces of the electrons then the positrons will strike other positrons convex to convex. Which is a bump force, and a scalar force. The particles in front of the moving body are therefore scaling down. Positrons scale down into electrons, and the curve reverses from convex to concave. I call this the Bow shock. The moving body now has a scalar bow shock which is the area of least resistance due to the bump forces changing to pull forces.

If this were a train, and you stood on this train, you now have a matching bow shock to the train, because these scalar particles are infinitely stacked like virtual sand. Space is made from these scalar particles.

Time

Time builds up in the concave body of the electron, because the concave flow into the electron sends particles to an electron nucleus as a scaler change. This nucleus with a motion is restricted from incoming flow forces. Because time is made from a scalar flow I call it Poise Time (Point Scalar Time). The relative motion of a train therefore creates a Poise Time flow for the passengers, and a matching bow shock.

I will post more on Relativity later. But it's just physics.
« Last Edit: 03/04/2013 12:45:51 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 04/04/2013 12:07:24 »
The AMS Results using my theory...

The AMS result in my theory shows that my push gravity system has Positrons confirmed as a push propagator. It shows that pull forces are exactly as I said, not pull forces but electrons being used as holes for scaled down positrons. The positrons collide, push us to the Earth then invert into electrons as the push scales them down. Electrons act as holes, or containers if you like with a spin force of hidden particles trapped in a concave apple core shape.

Using my theory there is no need to look for Dark Matter. There is a need to reverse the mathematics of the Standard Model so that Dark Matter is eliminated. To account for changing Gravity in far away systems all you do is trap more positrons to create more pressure towards a mass of holes.

Mass = Holes
Energy moves towards lower energy.
Positrons = Positive Energy
Electrons = Negative Energy

Energy moves towards lower energy. Isaac Newton used the word pull, and science is still running around in circles looking for Dark Matter. What Positrons, and Electrons create is Neutral Matter.. which is Dark. It's not a new Dark Matter substance, it's the substance that would have been there all along if Newton had said Push instead of Pull.

What the AMS doesn't find is the Neutral Particles, because they vanish. There will be a high number of Positrons that cannot be found because of this. Searching for Neutral particles may be impossible, because you can only change them into something else... virtual particles...

Neutral particles are just combined forces of Electrons, and Positrons, but the forces can still be undone. There are still two particles there, they just cancel each other out. 1 + -1 = 0.

The collisions create relativity as I mentioned in my last post. So AMS also shows that my relativity idea has the physics in the right places for it to work.
« Last Edit: 04/04/2013 12:26:40 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 04/04/2013 12:47:45 »
Time and Distance not the same thing...

I just want to talk about time, and distance, because I just saw this...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130403141446.htm

The Universe is a fractal, there is no time, and distance formula that is easy to use. The changing shape of the Universe can happen almost anywhere. In fact I am looking at some nearby Nebula to see if they are creating Galaxies. But that's not the physics that I wish to discuss.

The physics for locality are scale. I use the rainbow as an example, and I use a packet of Rice Crispies as a comparison. Particles move into the area of least resistance. So a packet of Rice Crispies scales down, and a rainbow scales down negatively from Red (Negative) to Blue (Which I call Positive). The Universe does that as well. So when you look back in time using the Standard Model what you are actually looking at is the positioning of scale through a grain structure. So our Milky Way for example will move into a physical area that resembles itself over time. This area will then look like a natural progression of evolution in states of the Universe over time, but it isn't... it's the Rice Crispy effect. If two Galaxy Collide to become bigger, then they will move through space to this bigger position.
« Last Edit: 04/04/2013 13:04:28 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 04/04/2013 13:20:33 »
To Add To The Above...

Earth Moves towards the Sun because the sun is a bigger hole. Electrons are holes, and scale is location. So mass is a hole. We move towards the Earth because the Earth is a bigger hole than us. We have less electrons than the Earth. The Rice Crispy effect is Gravity. Hot air rises, it scales up, cold rain water, it scales down.. etc. Time is scale, not distance. Poise Time (Point Scalar Energy Time)

When you work out scale, you must add the electrons negatively to that scale. So an Elephant looks bigger than us, but when you add the electrons it has more, so it has less scale than us. We exist in a negative environment, so scale works backwards. But to understand it properly you must say that we are smaller than the Earth negatively.

This all leads to subduction of course.
« Last Edit: 04/04/2013 13:46:45 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 04/04/2013 14:06:26 »
The really easy way to imagine scale in reverse is to think of a bathroom sponge.

The holes in the sponge are the electrons. So the holes are very insignificant. The elephant is a big sponge, and the human is a small sponge. The positrons are the water, and Gravity. So now the more holes you have creates the most weight.

But this is the point where Quantum Physics gets strange...

The holes have no walls. So the elephant is just holes. The Human is just holes. The walls are the spinning Positrons. So really the holes act as points for the positrons to move into. The positrons are something that we carry along with us, but are not us. We are the points.

That is hard to visualize. Just say that a membrane is not the material inside the membrane, the membrane is a container for the material. A balloon can hold water. We are the water, we are not the balloon. We are not our skin, we are connected to our skin.

You might struggle with that. But that's how quantum scale works. Our scale is the negative of our mass.
« Last Edit: 04/04/2013 14:08:29 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 04/04/2013 14:23:41 »
Another way to explain it....

If it were a sphere the entire Universe would look absolutely huge. But Quantum Scale makes it the smallest. So that would put it right in the middle of the entire structure. Now that sounds strange until you take a position from it..

It's X/Y/Z would be 0,0,0. And if you create a sphere in a computer, and make it huge, and use it as a container like a balloon full of water, then the Universe would have an origin at 0,0,0.

Do you see what I mean?

Points are the location of the object. Points are taken from holes, and work negatively to mass. Negative mass.

Electrons therefore have negative mass, and negative energy. An elephant is bigger than us negatively. But don't confuse that with a pull force. Its a flow force from outside of the electron holes.
« Last Edit: 04/04/2013 14:45:50 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 04/04/2013 14:49:33 »
The Bar Magnet and Iron Filings

If you take scale as location, then the bar magnet is a scalar magnet, and iron filings are the scalar equivalent in location to the bar magnet. Just like the Milky Way moves into an area to match its scale, the iron filings are moving into an area to match their internal scale. The iron is dragged along by an internal scalar change.

The spinning magnetic force is a scalar force which transfers to the iron filings. Therefore the filings, and the iron bar match scalar forces. This means that they share the same location... just like I said earlier.
« Last Edit: 04/04/2013 14:51:46 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 04/04/2013 14:55:56 »
A change in location is propagated by Positrons...

Positrons are the messengers that touch to pass a signal. Like a circuit board they do not always touch. They pass a message to move to the area of least resistance. You go there. The iron filings go there immediately because the positrons are touching them. They receive this message in a strong way because the scalar forces of the magnet are so fast. The positrons cannot scale out of the way as fast as the spin inside the magnet. You get this magnetic push force from the positrons unable to scale out of the way fast enough.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 04/04/2013 15:23:04 »
Scaler Subduction and Relativity...

Ok so we are taking scale negatively from an elephant to a Human even though the entire volume looks bigger. The volume is mostly holes. The Rice Crispies at the top are mostly holes. Subduction behaves like the Rice Crispy effect. The plates follow the rice crispy effect because they have a shape where the holes have a low surface area at the front of the plates. Scale is taken in 3D X scale Y scale Z scale. If a direction is scaled smaller, you can go in that direction. Relativity is to scale down a bow shock in the direction that you are travelling. Relativity is like scalar subduction of a moving object through scaler Positrons.
« Last Edit: 04/04/2013 15:26:55 by Pincho »

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #99 on: 04/04/2013 15:23:04 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums