The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: The Standard Model vs Zero Particle Theory starting with What Is A Pull Force?  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Pincho

• Genius is an insult to my intelligence.
    • View Profile
Whenever I ask a question on the Standard Model, I end up comparing it to the physics of my own theory. Then the thread ends up as a Pincho thread. So for once, let's put the Standard Model in here, and then I can switch between both.

So I don't believe in pull forces. I don't believe in Action At  A Distance, and I think that Time is a scalar effect.

I am giving the standard model presidence over my theory for readers to follow the changes more easily.

So starting with Gravity, I have a flow Gravity of scalar particles, so it's a push Gravity. The standard model has many pull forces, like magnetism, and Gravity. I have absolutely no idea what a pull force is supposed to be. I was told that negative energy is allowable. I say that even negative energy requires a push force at the other side to get the particles moving. We also went into the subject of virtual particles. I don't mind virtual particles so long as they have a push force.

My first question is What Is A Pull Force?

Then we got onto springs, and how Gravity increases the mass of a compressed spring. So I wrote out my push theory of how Gravity increases the mass of a compressed spring....

If energy is flow like a whirlpool, the faster the flow the more water is thrown to the outside of  the whirlpool as the hole opens a bit (negatively with gravity, so it fills up more with gravity), so the more mass can be contained in the whirlpool. So gravity would be the flow force, and the electron would be the hole. It's very simple compared with the current version.

And so this thread is to talk about the Standard Model. Like What Is A Pull Force in the Standard Model.

And If I step in with my own version it is OK in this thread.

So what is a pull force?
What is Action At A Distance in the Entangled Photon experiment? How do they collect, and move the photons? What is the Observer? How do they see the spin of a Photon?

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
The idea is that you get photons of a opposite spin, but you might have meant that Pincho. From a point of symmetry it should be a symmetric arrangement, and the spin taking itself out in the 'photon' getting down converted to two, maybe? :) As far as I understand you can't get two down converted photons of a same spin? Can you? Whenever you find them to have the same spin then you can be assured, as I get it, that you are measuring on two uncorrelated photons as the definition should be that you by measuring one set the other state (polarization/spin) But it is a really deep subject, and you need to start from the beginning to understand how they have thought there. After that you're free to smash it to smithereens with logic, and mathematics :)

EPR Paradox.

And this guy too, he have a very clear mind, at least as I found reading him. Einstein on the Completeness of Quantum Theory.

The end result anyway is that something has to be stored in the photons. They are not passing information on at a distance. It should be easy to figure out at which point something is stored internally. There are at least three ways to store things in a photon.

1/ Store a spin as a spin spin. Electrons have been recently been found to have a spin spin. It was in my theory years ago, but never mind my theory.

2/ You can store a bow shock. In space you can find the bow shock of the suns, but that bow shock reduces down to a particle shock, which can be internal to the particle. It points in the direction that it last travelled, and is an area of lesser resistance. You can call it directional memory.

3/ You can store a rocker motion. Which is how energy creates spiral energy. It's a bit like two paddles on a boat. One end is empty whilst the other fills, and the empty end swings around. Then the energy moves into the empty end, and the other end swings around. The rocker motion is directed in the spin spin direction. This rocker motion is a spiral, so you are storing a spiral as an end result. I suppose you could call it the thread speed, and direction.

Offline yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
Pincho, when you write that "Electrons have been recently been found to have a spin spin." you better link to what you think is the experiment proving such a concept. Otherwise it becomes impossible to judge being correct or not.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
Pincho, when you write that "Electrons have been recently been found to have a spin spin." you better link to what you think is the experiment proving such a concept. Otherwise it becomes impossible to judge being correct or not.

Sorry. I always think that all of you guys read the latest science news on a regular basis...
http://scitechdaily.com/using-a-fifth-force-of-nature-to-probe-earths-deep-interior/

My quantum version of that is a knot in spacetime which points in 60 degree spins...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd8RAQLTb7Q

This is how the information sort of looks to us as I fade it away into Dark Matter...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c7p4E6-9IE
« Last Edit: 04/03/2013 14:39:14 by Pincho »

Offline yor_on

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • (Ah, yes:) *a table is always good to hide under*
    • View Profile
Hmm "“We know, for example, that a magnet has a lower energy when it is oriented parallel to the geomagnetic field and it lines up with this particular direction — that is how a compass works,” explains Hunter. “Our experiments removed this magnetic interaction and looked to see if there might be some other interaction with our experimental spins.

One interpretation of this ‘other’ interaction is that it could be a long-range interaction between the spins in our apparatus and the electron spins within the Earth, that have been aligned by the geomagnetic field.

This is the long-range spin-spin interaction we were looking for.” "

As I get it, what they are speaking of is not a spin spin interaction inside one object, but a relation between a possible arrangements of spins inside Earth relative spins aligned with, or against, the geomagnetic field? How does that fit your idea?

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
Hmm "“We know, for example, that a magnet has a lower energy when it is oriented parallel to the geomagnetic field and it lines up with this particular direction — that is how a compass works,” explains Hunter. “Our experiments removed this magnetic interaction and looked to see if there might be some other interaction with our experimental spins.

One interpretation of this ‘other’ interaction is that it could be a long-range interaction between the spins in our apparatus and the electron spins within the Earth, that have been aligned by the geomagnetic field.

This is the long-range spin-spin interaction we were looking for.” "

As I get it, what they are speaking of is not a spin spin interaction inside one object, but a relation between a possible arrangements of spins inside Earth relative spins aligned with, or against, the geomagnetic field? How does that fit your idea?

The spacetime I use is a grain structure, or you could call it a froth structure. The alignment of the spin spin is towards the area of least resistance. In my theory Electrons are holes, and are therefore the area of lesser resistance at first, but in the middle of a large pressure like the Earth, I have another area of least resistance, a larger singularity. So at first the spacetime spin points towards the Electrons, but the electron spin points towards its own area of least resistance. That's the electron spin spin.

You can visualise the spin spin through a lens of glass. Pointing the electrons towards the larger bulge in the middle of the lens. Thus the photons are flipped to be upside down.

So the spin spin could be stored to face some direction.

The Naked Scientists Forum

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length